2018-02-01

Don't buy - they won't make good on their error.

"I searched Lucky Gunner for 00 Buck. They search provided me with a mix of 00 Buck and other shot. I ordered a product, 50 rounds and it turns out, througout the 00 Buck, the system was providing me with other types of shells. I ordred one by mistake. At first Lucky Gunner said "if you can show us the sort is wrong we'll make good" but then when I did show them the search was wrong, they didn't.

I am not comfortable shipping ammo back to them. I simply said, I'll keep the ammo pay full price. Give me credit for my shipping, or give me two similar boxes of 00 Buck at cost. No way they say. They don't understand the Customer or the Service part of Customer Service. Please don't buy from.

2018-01-15

Never Received

"Ordered a lot of merchandise and paid for it but never received it. Probably shippers fault but Lucky Gunner was no help. I used to be a loyal customer."

2017-10-17

Please Do your research

"Lucky Gunner is a re-seller, NOT the manufacture, You don't get mad a Sear's when your Mr. Coffee breaks down. There is a chance you take when you buy the very cheap ammo without doing your research on that Brand of ammo. Please do that with any ammo where ever you decide to buy it. I have enjoyed the shooting sports my entire life, I have seen all types of ammo and there are some that are very bad and some that are very good.
By the way I do not represent any re-seller or manufacturer, I just enjoy the shooting sports and reasonably priced ammo.

2017-04-11

Scary Moment Squib Bullet

"I purchased 1000 rounds of 9mm (Armscor). 90% of the ammo was dirty! The ejected casings were burnt and my gun was extremely dirty as I cleaned it. I continued to shoot it but had many, and I mean many, failure to fire, failure to eject and even double feeds. At one point, the bullet squibed. I would never purchase through luckygunner again. Could have inflicted serious injury to me. "

2016-03-10

Best place to order your ammo from

"I ordered 1000 rounds of 38 special, my invoice showed up in my inbox right away. My order was shipped the very next day and my package arrived in about 4 days. I got exactly what I ordered very fast and right to my door. Other places had me waiting over a week and took 3 days just to send me an invoice! Order from lucky gunner and you will not be disappointed. Excellent customer service as well, responded to my email in less than 40 minutes , most places don't ever even get back to you!"

2015-07-14

"I'm a little confused by the low overall rating. My experience with LuckyGunner has been nothing less than perfect!

I've ordered both 6.8 SPC ammo and 40 S&W HST ammo without issue. Delivery has been exceptionally expedient and on time. The ammo has been exactly as described and without issue.

I will continue to order from Lucky Gunner without reservation. The company has met all of my expectations, and their prices are well within the bulk levels I am looking for.

UPDATE 8/1/15: Ordered three different caliber bulk ammo again...and everything just absolutely PERFECT! Price, Shipping, Product!

2015-03-05

"After a one week, I have not received a tracking number. My order was paid for and a delivery address was provided. It is my business address with a suite number. It is a "Mail box" service business with a live person to receive and sign for packages.

I wanted to try "Lucky Gunner" for the first time and my experience was not great.

I called your business today and spoke with a person named Art. After providing my information and being asked to call me back after he researches the issue, Art was able to call me back and update me. Art proceeds to tell me that the reason why my order was not sent out due to the shipping address that I provided was a concern because he thinks it was an apartment. I informed him that it is not a an apartment and it is a business address.

If this was such a concern, why didn't anyone from your business contact the paying customer? This is poor business practice. I have cancelled my order and will not conduct any business with Lucky Gunner in the future. I will also advise as many people in my Social Media network to stay away from your business. This is ridiculous and a waste of time. If I hadn't called this afternoon to follow up, I doubt that anyone else from Lucky Gunner would have done the same.

2015-03-04

"Ordered 10 boxes of Magtech 95 gr - JSP - on 2/19/2015. Received the 10 boxes in a timely fashion, but 2 of the 10 boxes were manufactured over 5 (five) years ago - 8 boxes had a manufacture date of 10/14/2014 and the other 2 had a manufacture date of 1/30/2010. They claim to sell fresh ammo - over 5 year ammo is NOT FRESH by any stretch of the imagination.
Called the company, and they have refused to do anything about an exchange or a refund.
Although the ammo will probably fire, as a prepper, If I have this ammo for 5years, all of a sudden it now becomes 10 year old ammo - who wants to trust their safety or life to 10 year old ammo? BUYER BEWARE when dealing with LUCKY GUNNER!.

2013-04-23

"Prices were kinda high but not outrageous for how the market is right now. Just excited to find the ammo in stock, and plenty of it. I'd never bought ammo online before so I was pretty nervous about getting ripped off. Ordered 500 rds. of American Eagle .223 on wednesday and had it in my hand tuesday morning. No problems at any point. "

2013-04-13

"Lucky Gunner delivered as promised. I made a small order to try them out for the first time - ordered five boxes of 38 sp on 4/5, they shipped on 4/8, and arrived by fedex ground in good condition on 4/10. Placed another larger order for 500 rds of 45 on 4/11, shipped on 4/11, and arrived by fedex ground in good condition on Sat 4/13. No complaints about the order processing or shipping. Very nice feature to be able to see what current stock is. The only complaint, if any, is that the prices were a little high compared to some other internet offers, but in this time of scarcity I paid the premium rather than risk non-availability at a future date. The 45's were priced at a dollar per round, 20 cents more than I subsequently found on another site."

2013-02-20

"by far the most competent online ammo supplier period.
FAST SHIPPING, STOCK IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED..
which if your a shooter now a days its tough to do the thing you love when everyone is out of stock...not these guys!

matt h.

Helpful Cool (1)

2013-01-15

"A total scam. Ordered on Yuesday 1/8 and received incomplete shipment on Thursday 1/10/ Called and spoke to a gentleman in customer service who acted like he didnt care. Received no follow up. Sent email Sat 1/12. Received apology email 1/13. Told everything would be fixed by Mon/Tues 1/15 and I would be called with solution. Tuesday arrived and no follow up, no responses to more emails and they have $500 of my $$. Horrible service. All talk no action. Notified credit card company of fraud. Huge mistake to deal with them never had problems before ordering ammo online. They talk a big game on the website but do not honor their orders."

Helpful (2) Cool

2012-12-21

"First time buyer from Lucky Gunner and have nothing but good things so say. Their website is great for knowing exactly what they have in stock. Their customer service is awesome. They have responded in quick time to my emails. Had the shipment at my front door within a matter of days and their prices are among the best. Will definitely be a return customer."

2012-12-18

"I've made 3 orders from these guys to date and all have went very smoothly. Never had an issue with incorrect quantities or wrong items being shipped. I recommend this site to all my friends as well and will be ordering again soon! Thank LG :)"

2012-12-18

"purchased this ammo at luckygunner. product was best of the best. all rounds fired and no jams. shipping is fast. love lucky gunner .com"

Share Lucky Gunner Ammo's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!