19428

Customer service: 8.32/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.54/10
2018-08-12

I still gave 5 stars

"normally it is great, however this time i could not log in. Said not in system. So registered again got a promo code, promo code didn't work.
I guess **** happens sometimes. But I do like order from here.

Offer to get 15% Off was not honored

"I received an email telling me order now to get 15% off and it was good for 3 days. I ordered the next day and when I put the promo code in it said it was not valid or expired. I wanted the product so I ordered it anyway but do not appreciate the bait and switch. I just noticed a new email promotion offering free shipping of an order of $25 or more so I lost out on both promotions.....grrrrrr"

BEST Price

"While looking for organic almond butter, I found LuckyVitamin to be the BEST PRICE with a $5 coupon code!!!"

AWESOME PRODUCTS

"You have so much to offer & checking out was very easy... I look forward to purchasing more from LuckyVitamin.com in the future... Please send me more promotions & discounts... Clay"

2018-08-11

Great selection of products!

"Was only able to find Surthrival Colostrum on Lucky Vitamin and so grateful for that! No other store carried the brand. Best thing was that I was able to get it shipped to Singapore too. 2 wins! "

2018-08-10

Great prices & easy ordering!

"I love the discount on quantities and the quality products sold at Lucky Vitamin, plus free shipping on 50.00 or more, is easy enough also. Great people to do business with!"

2018-08-10

Superfood creamer

"I have only ordered a superfood creamer so far - nothing more - and I am very happy with it. I get a really good vibe from 'Lucky Vitamin' despite the name .. initially I thought it was maybe a cheap Chinese outfit, like the 'Lucky Panda' :)
I just loved the packaging with all the positive affirmations on it. Everybody should use these! Lucky Vitamin really live up to their ethos and I for one will be coming back.

2018-08-09

satisfied

"I have always been very happy with LuckyVitamin.com. My orders have always been filled promptly, accurately and expiration dates have been good. If an item is not available at the time, I have it within a week. Anyone should not run out or be close to running out before ordering and they will never have a problem with Lucky Vitamin. "

2018-08-07

Savings

"We ordered Cardio Complete on our last order and it arrived in record time. We saved over half the price on that purchase. The system for tracking is excellent. You know where you product is at all times during the shipping process. We are very satisfied with the product and the amount of money save going through Lucky Vitamin. We just ordered Solaray Turmeric and saved $58.28. If we had purchased at a health food store we would have spent well over 100 dollars Great savings at Lucky Vitamin."

2018-08-07

I soooooo love Lucky Vitamins

"I buy a lot of products from Lucky Vitamins and am sooooooooo happy with everything I get!!!!!!!!"

GREAT PRICES BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE

"GREAT PRICES ON PRODUCT THAT IS MORE EXPENSIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE,THEY BEAT ALL THE REST DEFINATELY HAVING AUTOSHIP FOR MY PRODUCTS WITH THESE GREAT PRICES!"

Found it!!

"Everything that I was looking for was here! I got great deals and also got free shipping. "

Great first order!!

"My first order with Lucky Vitamin was easy, quick and very painless. Oh..we love the products, especially the Nubian Heritage bath products,"

Great Service sending to the UK

"The UK distributor for the Ener-g bread we used to buy closed. So happy to find that you ship to the UK at reasonable prices. Our son with autism can't tolerate other bread so really happy that we found you. Thank you so much. "

2018-08-05

Great prices and customer service

"Great prices and customer service, but slightly slow site. "

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating