19428

Customer service: 8.34/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.56/10
2018-08-21

success

"Shopping is pretty easy, great selections of products and prices are good...always a deal. "

Great selection!

"I always find what I'm looking for at Lucky Vitamin. They save me time and money!"

Great Site!

"I love the array of products. My only suggestion, and it might be that I just didn't look in the right place, is to have the size of lunch containers in the description. "

Healthy Choices

"A great assortment of healthy food options for me at great prices. Thank you so much!"

Good Products

"The delivery time should be improved"

2018-08-18

Excited About Auto Ship

"I just set up auto-ship and I am thrilled at the savings. Thank you Lucky Vitamin!"

2018-08-17

All positive!

"I've been ordering for years! Not only good quality and hard to find products but I love the careful attention to detail in shipping."

2018-08-16

Additional import duties covered.

"It is often very difficult to buy in the UK the supplements which I want for my Parkinson's. Mucuna Pruriens, the Dopa Mucuna bean, can't currently be bought in the UK. When I first bought some online, I had to pay £25 import duty, 25% VAT + a "handling charge". With Lucky Vitamins, I have a guaranteed shipping arrangement, whereby I pay an extra amount for the package to be sent straight to my door- any extra charges are covered by Lucky Vitamins.That's great!"

2018-08-15

Excellent web site

"Easy to order, and great prices, too. Thank you!"

2018-08-15

Excellant

"I have been purchasing products from Lucky Vitamins for years. Always a great experience! "

2018-08-14

Lucky You!

"I enjoy shopping at Lucky Vitamin. They carry many of the products I use most and value in my day-to-day living at competitive costs. Lucky Vitamin is a company I am proud to support. "

2018-08-14

Quality products at a great price

"After researching plant-sourced calcium I was glad to see a great product at a great sale price! After adding a bottle of iron-free Blue Bonnet MultiOne daily vitamins recommended by my husband's doctor, my order was eligible for free shipping! Great quality products and excellent customer service."

2018-08-13

Good services & prices

"Always at time and if you have anymore questions or problem the customer service support helps fats and positive experience "

2018-08-12

Great Prices and on time delivery

"Browsing the web, I came across LuckyVitamin.com and definitely grab my attention due to actually having the product I've been searching for about a week now through the search engines. Yes, I'm pretty excited cause the product is what I rely on for my health. Having the product on their site and above all an outstanding price, had me sold. Didn't even think twice about ordering. I just wanted to say thank you and that I continue with great health. "

2018-08-12

I still gave 5 stars

"normally it is great, however this time i could not log in. Said not in system. So registered again got a promo code, promo code didn't work.
I guess **** happens sometimes. But I do like order from here.

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating