19428

Shipping & packaging: 8.18/10
Customer service: 7.90/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.47/10
2018-06-13

Lots to choose from at this site

"I have been shopping at Lucky Vitamins for about two months. I have been impressed so far. Good Selection and prices are competitive."

2018-06-12

Incredibly Impressed!!

"Found a very hard to find item, and Lucky Vitamin had the best price. I am looking forward to ordering more products in the future. I am impressed by their selection of natural products that are actually natural. I really like the autoship option."

2018-06-12

dha gems

"great price. easy ordering, prompt delivery"

2018-06-11

#1 Satisfied LuckyVitamins.com Customer !

"We have been ordering our nutritional and health products from LuckyVitamin.com for over 5 years. Not only is the website easy to navigate and extremely user-friendly with regard to product searches and ease of payment, their extensive product line is reasonably priced and competitive. LuckyVitamin.com 's professional and responsive Customer Care Service Staff, Reward Points/Voucher Program, and Free Shipping on $49+ orders, awards them our GOTU online retailer for all of our family's Nutritional and Health needs!"

Great!

"great selection of products! Love the customer service and items always arrive on time. I especially love how everything is organized on the website very easy to find anything I am looking for and other items I forget I need."

EXCELLENT

"The entire process of ordering a goods so easy and efficient. "

Beano order

"Easy to find product. The shipping is not free though...."

Good experience

"Easy to find the product I was looking for. Good price. Free shipping. Easy to use site."

Great prices

"I'm purchasing products I used to buy at the local health food store for half the price they sell it for. Love this site and the prices will be a customer forever!"

2018-06-10

Best e-reseller of healthy and ecofriendly/green products . +++ the shipping outside the USA (i.e. France)

"I have recently discovered this website and I am a huge fan as I find the best and large choice for superfoods, ecofriendly stuff etc. Love much more the fact that ecoluxury department is regularly updated.
Special ++ for the free shipping beyond 45 dollars with no limit for France in terms of weight ! A must have !!

2018-06-09

Excellent value for the money and good choices

"Lucky Vitamin always has the lowest prices, and on very good-quality items. The only drawback is that the free shipping takes about 7-10 working days; you can't be in a hurry to get something when you buy. Vitacost might have much faster shipping, but their overall prices are at least 10% higher, so you're paying for that faster shipping. Lucky also lets you build up points for extra discounts, plus they regularly run 10%-20% promos - which really add up to great savings on good quality. Their customer service is very good, too."

2018-06-09

First time buyer, best experience ever!

"This is my first time buying from LuckyVitamin.com, I did contact customer service (chat) for help with my order and they answered was quick. They carry a vast line of products that most of the seller on online. Additionally, I'm out of the continental state and they shipped to me just in 1 to 5 business days with USPS. I did placed a order with amazon Prime before and it took almost 20 days to get my products. This was my first time buying from LuckyVitamin.com and it was a great experience, they have a good price, customer services and fast shipping options. I will continue buying from them and recommend them to my friend."

2018-06-09

LuckyVitamin is a very necessary help to country-living

"I am very glad for these great products and easy-to- use website. I live far away from a health food store so I rely on Lucky Vitamins to supply me with products I need."

2018-06-09

Pricey brand at it's lowest price

"After hearing rave reviews about Calbrea products I really wanted to try them. But oh my goodness 15 dollars for room spray. LuckyVitamin offered it at a significantly lower price than anywhere else, AND I also got 10% off on top of it!"

2018-06-08

Nice selection

"Like the reliability and service. Only complaint would be you have to be careful when adding an item to your cart--it defaults to autoship and you have to change to ship once."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating