Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review LuckyVitamin.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-21

Online Order

"Very fast and easy to use"

2018-02-21

auto ship saves 5% on items I buy from your Luckyvitamin company..

"So far I have no problems with LuckyVitamin.com products..I have been using Now Multi Vitamins with Super green foods for awhile and now I have auto ship..looking forward to seeing the saving I get as money is always a factor for everyone..especially the senior citizens on a fixed income

Right now I believe this is the lowest price I can get these vitamins as this brand is sold in local health store etc etc so I am betting this probably is the best price but I will be checking the local vendors but right Now I trust LuckyVitamins for freshness of product and value too

Thanks for informing us when the product will be shipped and reminding us what other products you stock so we can also save this way~ I want to change this order to be shipped to me every 90 days as a bottle of Now Vitamins with superfoods that I buy is 180 and that is a three month supply and I would be glad to get the 5% discount for order on an automatic renewal plan with Visa card ending in 1245 as my primary credit card on file
Paul Yoas
149 Woodshire Court
Monroe, Michigan
wolverine197871@yahoo.com
734-245-4576
734-79903935 cell

2018-02-20

great deal

"i bought 3 bottles of vitamins process was very easy, and price was great thank-you."

2018-02-20

Punish returning customers

"The products are good. The shipping is usually pretty good. However, the coupon codes only work for new customers or are for products I don't need. Where's the reward for repeat customers. It's like the cable/dish companies giving discounts to new customers but raising rates on long term customers. It just ain't right."

Great Shopping

"Your website is easy to look for different products & brands. Excited to see my new items come in the mail. More excited to try all the products that I have ordered since this is my first shopping experience!"

great products, great prices

"When I compare Lucky Vitamin prices and quality, I find Lucky cannot be beat. "

2018-02-19

Good products at great prices with easy checkout

"I have been buying many supplements retail and was pleasantly surprised at how much lower many items were here, especially with the additional sale promotion"

2018-02-19

Great products! Great prices!

"LuckyVitamin has the best prices on the Caldrea laundry detergent that I love! The coupons and promotions are unbeatable, and the free shipping is amazing! "

Amazing!

"The best of all for naturals products."

No discount

"When I began to place my order I applied the promo code FEBRUARY1018 for the 10% discount but didn't complete my order because I decided to edit it for a quantity of 2 items rather than 1. However I changed my mind again and went back to just I item. But the discount was no longer available because the message said I had already used it which of course I hadn't. I consider this a flaw in the system which needs to be corrected."

fantastic

"I am very glad with lucky vitamin service and products"

You are best

"I was impressed by your site and service"

2018-02-16

Excellent

"Easy to buy and to check about the shipment. Products are great."

2018-02-15

Good service with a missing item

"Ordered Walden Farms zero calories products and one was left off. I called and they immediately sent out the one that was left off and shipped it for free in a hurry!"

2018-02-14

Website scroll...

"WOW...you DO have a lot of great stuff, but on first glance, being new to your site, it was overwhelming and cluttered to me. I had to wade through several clicks to get to what I actually wanted, and then of course wandered down a rabbit hole looking at things I don't need. So if you're in a hurry, it's frustrating, but if you have time to waste, keep scrolling because it never ends....Ps... I chose auto-ship to simplify my life next time! "

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!