Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review LuckyVitamin.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

Eco friendly products

"Was looking for particular items and was able to find everything I was looking for on here, when I was unable to find everything on other sites. It's so much nicer being able to find everything on one site and with great prices."

2017-12-09

great price, great deals

"I love herbal and natural products and this site has everything. It's also really helpful for finding things for specific things such as acne, skin irritations, weight, health etc..."

2017-12-08

Great company with good selection

"I've been ordering from Lucky Vitamin for several years and have always been pleased with the service, prices and selection. My orders always arrive quickly and well-packaged. I'll continue to order from this company."

2017-12-07

Absolutely disapointed!

"They lost my order after waiting it a month to be delivered
. They didn't do anything about that. So I end with less money and nothing from them. Never ordering again!!!

2017-11-30

Unhappy custumer

"Im from Brazil and bought vitamins 40 days ago AND THEY DID NOT ARRIVE!! They have been delivered through dhl witch did not answer my search email i wrote to luckyvitamins 3 times and they said that could not help. Refund only if i send back the vitamins that dont arrive! They shoud not sell for Brazil, they seems to be unable to deliver but able to be paid!!"

2017-11-22

LOUSY SERVICE

"Took them many days to ship an order. And even once they did, it was sent the cheapest, slowest means possible. Why should ANYTHING take 7 business days to ship within the US???

I even let them know that had my experience been positive, I would have been a $60 - $90 per month customer. Their customer service people could care less!

There are 100s of other places to buy stuff...Go to them. Avoid these guys.

2017-11-09

Highly recommend this seller.

"It was beautifully packaged and shipped immediately.
Thank you for your kind correspondence.
The product was in great condition and I loves it!

2017-11-02

Horrible service, Products NOT received after almost 2 months

"Products stuck at customs in the United States. DHL asked me to contact the shop. No reply at all from the shop. Even after 1-star review of the all the products I have ordered.
Simply a disaster. DO NOT order from them.

2017-10-23

Good Service

"good price timely delivery"

2017-10-20

Product never came then terrible customer service

"I ordered a product and accepted the super slow shipping terms because of the low price of the item. The tracking indicated it was on its way then...nothing. Finally it said the product was returned. No one from LuckyVitamin notified me. I finally called and they said it was damaged by the shipper. They offered to send out a replacement and only after I demanded did they say they'd send it with expedited shipping for no additional cost. Then a few days later I was told it was on back order. I cancelled. I will NEVER shop here again. You order at your own risk. If you really are counting on getting products WATCH OUT. If you don't care if they really ever come and want to deal with people unwilling to do the right thing then this is the place for you."

2017-10-18

No delivery, no help, no information

"The order date is 9/17/2017; The order number is LV15343003; The shipping method is DHL GlobalMail Standard, with tracking number GM275321937003361721.

The status is "in transit" ("PROCESSED AT EXPORT FACILITY United States") since 9/22/2017.

I contacted LuckyVitamin via live chat on 10/5/2017, but it was a waste of time. Then I messaged them on 10/06/2017, but I did not get any reply yet.

Also, I sent a message to DHL eCommerce Customer Service, which did not reply as well.

It's just unbelievable; it couldn't be worst.

José Ricardo
Brazil

2017-10-18

Refuse to correct problem, make same mistake again and again

"Placed an order, but paypal passed the wrong address (we had just moved, and there was no order verification screen or address selection). I noticed it immediately on the order confirmation screen and notified LuckyVitamin within 15 minutes of placing the order. They said there was nothing they could do, and that it would just have to be sent to the wrong address. The order had not even shipped yet.

They shipped both order items to the wrong address, and one of them was forwarded to my new address. The second package was backordered, and they would not change the address on that one either, so it was also shipped to old address. It did not forward, and they will not refund the money without "returning the product they had sent".

How the hell can I return a product I've never received?

On top of that, they frequently ignored my communications when it wasn't convenient to them. I let them know they had sent it to the wrong address and they sent it to the wrong address again. This is the definition of insanity. I updated the ticket and let them know that the second product they had sent was also sent to the wrong address, and I asked them to cancel it. They ignored my request.

2017-10-16

Unexpected extra charges

"I did not spot that I could have chosen a shipping option that included pre-paid custom duties and taxes. Lucky Vitamin says I should have spotted it, not that they should make it clearer when customers chose shipping options. So I had to pay £19.40 extra which made the product extremely expensive. I won't be going back there."

2017-10-14

Do not order from Lucky Vitamin

"We ordered $50 worth of non-perishable merchandise from Lucky Vitamin on 20 September and it never arrived. An inquiry after two weeks advised waiting and cited potential customs problems for the delay. Non-perishable muffin wrappers in a non-port last-tracked city does not support that lazy answer. Informing the company of their lack of consideration resulted in no response. I do not recommend using Lucky Vitamin. We will not be recommending the website to people in Japan, which is unfortunate because we are quite active in the health-food cooking field here.

2017-10-12

Is it, really, vitamin lucky ? or vitamin unlucky !

"They hide the fact that you will incur an additional fee ( £18.63) just to collect the item from the post office. Although, I have already paid a delivery fee. Hence, they are so sly to hide the fact they wanted me to pay even more. Indicating that one might get charged, and might not be is so misleading. I thought I was alone at first, but I saw so many who paid even worse amounts. If I could, I would rate them 0. It's just absurd; I spent over £50 for my tablets, and now I have to go through this.The customer service is also automated and not helpful.Moreover, the item arrives after 3-4 weeks. Is it, really, vitamin lucky ? or vitamin unlucky. Don't get fooled, guys."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!