19428

Shipping & packaging: 8.54/10
Customer service: 8.32/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.55/10
2018-09-24

I love luckyvitamin!!! Always find what I need!!!

"Easy website....great customer service....excellent prices!!!"

2018-09-24

1st Order

"Placed my first order and excited and trying the Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth! It was less expensive ordering through you guys, so I am happy about that!!"

2018-09-23

I highly recommend LuckyVitamin.com.

"Great user interface and customer service."

2018-09-23

it's relay improve your body..

"awesome .. i m active whole day... "

2018-09-21

Good.

"Product packing is above par and pricing is excellent. This is my second order and my only gripe is the order is not shipped the same day as advertised if the order was placed early enough. I was shipped two days later."

Seems good so far

"Prices are good. Products are good. Hasn't been delivered yet but seems good so far."

Problems with web site

"Web site was very slow in trying to reorder, kept trying to reload, very frustrating, almost didn't order, also very expensive to ship to Hawaii. Tried to by over $50 dollars for free shipping but was not honored, didn't even offer a discount shipping like other sites at that price. I had to trim my order down to 2 items for a $7 dollar shipping fee which was high, oh well your loss. Probably won't order again from LV although I've been a regular customer for years. JT"

Lucky Vitamin

"Love the products from Lucky Vitamin. Great prices and wonderful trusting website lots of different brands to choose from. Always recommend this site to everyone."

They have it all!

"Great selection at great prices"

Excellent experience

"Great experience, good shopping, products real good ed efficients"

2018-09-19

Great Prices and Service

"I was able to buy the things I wanted on this Lucky Vitamin website. The prices were good, my shipping was free, and the service and delivery of products has been good. Thank you Lucky Vitamin for your great company"

2018-09-18

Best source for all your supplements and vitamins!!

"Have always had good results with LuckyVitamin.com as they always seem to have everything I need on hand and able to ship out immediately! They offer a bonus which is a point system that as you purchase you can build up points and get a Gift Certificate that shaves dollars off of the final bill! Then you add to that the fact that if you order just a few items that equal their minimum for no shipping charge and no tax charged to California residents ..... wow you have a winning formula as far as I am concerned. Great prices + discounts + Bonus Gift Certificates + No Taxes charged + Free Shipping = Great Deal!!! "

2018-09-18

Wonderful Shopping Experience

"Every purchase with Lucky Vitamin has been a wonderful shopping experience from purchase to shipping. They have some of the best prices around and have become my go-to for all of my natural hair and beauty products! "

2018-09-16

"Excellent thank you. ."

2018-09-16

Good prices on some products, want more sitewide sales, some problems with website

"The sales on specific products are good, but I'd like more sitewide ****%-off sales. Product-specific sales run when I don't need the items or have recently ordered them.

Occasional problems with website. In past day, I was twice in the middle of ordering (items in cart), but had to leave website for a bit. Website emptied my cart both times. When I tried to recreate the order and apply the same coupon code, I received an error message, "Already redeemed." Untrue, since I never got to complete checkout. Customer service reps were unable to help.

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating