Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovingtheClassics.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-14

Received DVD 5 weeks late, still waiting for refund, horrible customer service

"I dont know what happened to this company - I have purchased from before with zero issues. This Christmas season I ordered a DVD, never received a confirmation email so thought the order hadnt gone through - like a dummy I re-ordered DVD only to find I had been charged for both. Unable to reach "customer service" via website (nothing happens when Submit button pressed), always a busy signal when you call the phone number listed. No response from FB comment. I finally filed a complaint with the BBB and received my DVD 5 weeks after I ordered it. Still have not received refund for second order. Will keep complaining until I receive it."

2018-01-09

Good products, mid-range service

"A little slow to respond to inquiries but overall a good experience.

2018-01-06

Couldn't be happier

"The movies that I received were excellent copies and even had the original commercials from the 1950s. I'll be returning
for more!

2018-01-04

Nice company

"I enjoy the movies and the newsletter they send out with special deals. "

2018-01-02

Two happy customers

"I purchased 2 DVDs of the TV series Margie and was very pleased with the quality. One copy for me and one for my great aunt.
She was very appreciative of the gift as she had not seen the series in many years.

2017-12-31

CROOKED, AND A COMPANY THAT IGNORES CUSTOMERS AFTER COLLECTING THEIR MONEY!

"On Oct. 25, 2017, I received part of my order of "Steve Allen Shows", in a cracked and damaged case. It was MISSING disc 3 -- and there was NO discs 10 & 11. I emailed them several times to ask them to please send the missing discs AND a new case, and to package it more protectively. I attached a few photos of the damaged case and empty disc hubs. I have had no response. This won't go away as I paid over $50 for this set. I'M ASKING THEM TO PLEASE RESPOND.

Since that date, I have sent them MANY REQUESTS to fix this, and only had a few facebook chat messages that say they'll do something that they never follow up on. They ignore emails completely, the phone number gets no response, and my account has mysteriously 'disappeared' from their website.

I'm continuing on this until I get a completed order or a partial refund. If I have to resort to legal recourse, I will. I'm stick of this whole thing but will NOT let it go!

As I understand it, this company is run by a Ms. Jarrett, and I urge her to respond and fix my order!

2017-12-07

Look at the usernames for the positive reviews (FAKE REVIEWS)

"It is unethical to make up your own fake reviews. Run a legitimate business and the positive reviews will come eventually. "

2017-11-14

An enjoyable viewing experience

"The DVD I bought of "A Certain Smile" was very good quality."

2017-11-12

Title of the movie was The Biscuit Eater (1940) DVD-R

"I ordered the biscuit eater dvd and it plays perfectly. I am very satisfied. "

2017-11-11

I would like a discount next time, please

"Their website had problems processing my order and it took a couple attempts for it to go through. Thankfully they contacted me about the duplicate orders to clarify if I wanted one copy of each item or multiple ones. I received my complete order within a month of ordering. While they have many older movies not easily found elsewhere I would like to see slightly lower prices. "

2017-11-11

Be back soon

"Wonderful service. I hope to be able to order many more movies from you soon!"

2017-11-10

"Good quality discs that play perfectly. Easy to navigatge website when it comes to asking about other products. Wonderful in every conceivable way. Check them out first for anything to do with the Golden Age of Hollywood.

2017-11-09

Always happy to help

"The DVDs I purchased from LTC were all satisfactory in quality of both audio and video tracks. Also, my numerous emails and phone calls with questions about other products were totally handled by LTC."

2017-11-07

Happy dance!

"Very, very good quality copy of movie on DVD. Sharp focus, clear sound, no skipping."

2017-11-07

Came through with flying colors

"I think I already filled one of these out but I'll try again. My order came incomplete at first. What arrived was very good quality. Promises of the rest of my order were made and fulfilled."

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!