Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovingtheClassics.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

An enjoyable viewing experience

"The DVD I bought of "A Certain Smile" was very good quality."

2017-11-12

Title of the movie was The Biscuit Eater (1940) DVD-R

"I ordered the biscuit eater dvd and it plays perfectly. I am very satisfied. "

2017-11-11

I would like a discount next time, please

"Their website had problems processing my order and it took a couple attempts for it to go through. Thankfully they contacted me about the duplicate orders to clarify if I wanted one copy of each item or multiple ones. I received my complete order within a month of ordering. While they have many older movies not easily found elsewhere I would like to see slightly lower prices. "

2017-11-11

Be back soon

"Wonderful service. I hope to be able to order many more movies from you soon!"

2017-11-10

"Good quality discs that play perfectly. Easy to navigatge website when it comes to asking about other products. Wonderful in every conceivable way. Check them out first for anything to do with the Golden Age of Hollywood.

2017-11-09

Always happy to help

"The DVDs I purchased from LTC were all satisfactory in quality of both audio and video tracks. Also, my numerous emails and phone calls with questions about other products were totally handled by LTC."

Happy dance!

"Very, very good quality copy of movie on DVD. Sharp focus, clear sound, no skipping."

2017-11-07

Came through with flying colors

"I think I already filled one of these out but I'll try again. My order came incomplete at first. What arrived was very good quality. Promises of the rest of my order were made and fulfilled."

Meh

"They charged my credit card before shipping. Apparently that's legal as long as they ship within 30 days but it definitely wasn't my preference."

2017-11-06

Solid

"One of the five disks purchased were defective. I wrote back to them about this a month or so ago, and was told they would mail me a replacement disk (without the case, as I already had that). It arrived within a week or so. "

It's ok

"The movie worked great. Returned my call quickly about second order. "

Got a free one, sort of

"Ordered on DVD and was sent the wrong version. They let me keep that one and sent the correct one with 2 weeks. Quick totake care of any problems and that is appreciated. "

Made it right

"I ordered from this company because they were the only ones who carried the movies I wanted - great! It took several weeks to receive my whole order, but once I got it I found the DVDs to be quite good. "

Good international dealer

"Sent proof of delivery quickly. I live overseas so it took a couple months for my order to actually show up, but they have no control over that. I will be using them again. "

2017-11-04

Good return policy

"Requested information about a refund and received feedback quickly. I am therefore happy to buy from you again.

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!