72086

Shipping & packaging: 1.67/10
Customer service: 3.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.33/10

Excellent As Always

"Everything from Loving the Classics is always great!"

Friendly store

"Was easiest major transaction I have ever had online. LTC has it got right!

just as promised

"I was very satisfied with the delivery notifications the day ahead.

click click deliver

"It took less than 5 minutes for me to look at the site, find what I wanted and checkout.

Friendly and helpful

"I've bought a lot of items over the years and very satisfied with there interest free time periods thru Paypal credit. Fast service get things done nice people hope there here in the future!

LTC delivers on time

"When I place my order on line May 24th, I was told I would get my in 3-5 weeks. It arrived today.

Waiting Game

"I purchased a movie on June 6. Its been two weeks, but I have not received it yet. Tracking email received though. Will update upon receipt of movie.

Great!

"Easy order. Quick delivery. Thanks guys."

Problem free

"Everything went smoothly. I appreciate their professionalism. Finished quickly and very courteous.

2018-06-21

I'm still waiting for my order!!!

"I placed my order May 23rd, it was supposed to ship after 10 business days maybe 20. After the 10th business day I started inquiring about my order, using the online form on the website. I did that twice, after the 20th day, I replied to the email that was my receipt, and this morning I called the phone number only to get a full answering machine. It looks like I'm going to have to take measures to get my money back, I'm very disappointed, I really wanted my order!!!"

2018-06-19

Total rip off

"Ordered on June 1. The only thing I have heard from them is a offer to ship a second order with no shipping cost. The phone number provided to credit card company is phoney. They do not respond to repeated emails. Do not purchase from them."

2018-06-19

Nice Website

"Website intuitive, and shipping was fast."

2018-06-14

Good experience

"Sales people were excellent. Only disappointment was the delivery charge was going to be 13.99 which would be nearly 50% of the total purchase. Wish I could get these movies in the UK where I live. :/

2018-06-09

Great birthday gift for my dad

"Got email Tuesday saying ETA would be by that Friday and sure enough it was. Dad and I were both thrilled with the product.

2018-06-07

scammers, buyers beware

"ordered a hard to find movie on dvd. they charged my cc within 24 hrs...10 days later, after emails & calls to company, no response. filed complaint with Ohio BBB, contacted my CC Company. only after doing these 2 things did i hear from them, 15 days after i ordered..they sent me an email telling me my dvd was out of stock..WTF??? it took them that long to determine that they did not have my cd in stock??? BuLL Crap...scammers, google loving the classics and read all the Horrible reviews...
STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY...I dont know how they can be in business, as the complaints go back several years...in the end, I got my refund & I only suspect this happened due to me filing a complaint with the Ohio BBB & my CC Company.....

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating