Stores > LovelyWholesale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.79/10 2.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovelyWholesale by clicking a star below.

3 weeks late & missing half the order

"Half my items arrived extra late. no way to contact them.. I need my money back.. stay away "

Good website

"I love lovelywholesale so much they are very affordable. They have a wide variety of fashionable clothing in various sizes. I highly recommend this company ""

"The worst yet. I purchased items 3 weeks before Christmas but the items did not arrive on time so had to buy something else so Id have gifts for daughter. The items arrive a day after and they smelled horrible , basically unwearable. I agreed to pay the initial ship[ping cost but was not about to pay the return to CHINA with customs fees etc...would have cost more than I paid all together. I asked a dozen times for a return label for the stinky items and they wouldn't do it . I called my bank to deny charge but they couldn't as the items arrived even if it was over 3 WEEKS later. I threw the items out and lost $32.00 they were that bad. STAY AWAY ..HORRIBLE"

Horrible place yo shop

"Made two separate orders and both came with an outfit Missing. No one is responding to my emails. "

Amazing Quality

"Quick shipping with no issues. Exactly what i ordered. Will definitely be buying again from this site"

If I couldve picked 0 stars I would have

"This company is UNBELIEVEABLE !
I’ve been going back and forth for this company and pay pal for the past month !!! What is the point of purchasing 5-7 day shipping if it takes 1 month for my items to come .. and when they finally are shipped and are in the same city that I live in the items Are UNDELIVERABLE and have to be SENT BACK TO SELLER because they didn’t put my “CORRECT ADDRESS” either they purposely didn’t put my address to keep my money and not send my items (because I purchased through PayPal and PayPal has my correct address) or they made an honest mistake BUT an honest mistake should not take 1 month to be shipped only to wait another 1 month for it to be resent !!! WTF !!!!

NEVER again!

"I will NEVER shop on this site again. I've order a few outfits for my mother back in early Nov for Christmas and just barely received Info on where the package is. GUESS WHAT???? My mother won't have her gift on Christmas. Smh. These ppl took my money out my account immediately but failed to send my items right away. Disgusting. To hell with these ppl and their site. "

Unable to contact a live person

"I ordered a shirt on 12/1/17 and it's 12/18/17. Unsuccessful as far as tracking my item."

Knock offs/scam artists

"On 12/05/17 I made an order but never received any package, confirmation, item number, tracking number or email soon as i submitted my payment the page closed and there's no way to contact these peopleplus they displayed a cheap price but when u go to check out u find check out price higher than the item price that's how they get u I will never recommend any one to purchase from them please don't do it"

"I made an order on 12/10/12. I ordered for items that were already in my pending orders. My order number is HQ 2017112753801First and far most paypay charged me for another order that i didnt click on but cost more. I was agngry about that but then I just came to terms with it and just waited for lovely wholesale to communicate and say if they recieved the payment and get me details to my order. I have waitedfrom the 10th when I made my order up to today 12/17/2017, havent heard anything from loveky wholesale, the tickets wont go thru coz of internet connection. I just want my order, although its not what I had originally wanted, I paid, I should getsome communication some how on whats happening"

Resale coats

"Ordered 4 coats on November 18th and still haven’t gotten them sent out 5 emails and keep getting the same ol run around. Order #please. I’m waiting now for PayPal to call me back and I will get my money. Haven’t received not one email from Lovelywholesale! Sad company. I think they are located in China!"

Always a pleasure

"Quality merchandise and reasonable prices are why i have been shopping on Lovelywholesale. So far i loved all the products they sent,you get what you pay for if you want $100 quality then you spend $100 on quality. I got my delivery in time and the customer service was quite accommodating too,would definitely recommend this online store."

"Place an order on 11/13/17 gave me invalid tracking#try to contact customer service phone # is invalid i have lost my money I will never order from them again anyone thinking about ordering from them needs to think twice I want my money back they should be in jail for scamming people out their money the worst company ever ! Use caution"

"I actually love shopping with them. The only bad experience I had was I ordered bottoms an XL and they were still too small. Im a size 14 in pants so their number chart must be off. They told me if I wanted to return them I had to pay for the shipping fees or I could just give them away. But I love ordering their jumpers and jackets. Some of the items material is kind of thin but its worth it for the price. I love their clothes. They feel so comfortable. I get complements all the time on when im wearing something from them. I do recommend this store to a lot of people. I have never had an issue with shipping. I think the last package I ordered took the longest to come almost a month but usually I received my items within 2 weeks. "

Is this a scam

"This site is a freaking scam place my order since October 30th and I've not yet received my package after sending two many emails and ticket they send me a tracking number a bogus one when ever I enter it they say status not available so what the hell is going on I need my package or my f#cking money back I'm so frustrated and **** kmfrt"

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,460 merchant members.