1-619-828-3688

Customer service: 0.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.83/10
2018-06-11

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered From there on 6/6/2018 I paid for expedited shipping for 56 dollars which stated it would be 2-6 working days.! I have not received a tracking number nor have they emailed me back I’ve emailed them 3 times.! I paid for expedited shipping because I’m going somewhere and wanted to make sure it was going to be on time TOTAL WASTE OF 56 dollars because it’s false they haven’t shipped a damn thing or started to ship .! If I don’t receive my order by 6/14/2018 I want a refund for my expedited shipping and for my order they have until the 14th then I will report ge company to BBB and also to my bank so they can refund me the money and take it up with this company legally I will also report to pay pal so you are no longer aloud to pay through them this is ridiculous and I will not order from them again I paid 200 dollars for my things! "

2018-05-05

Never Received My Purchase

"Ordered on 4/1/18 and by 5/5/18 I still had not received my purchase. I could not get in contact with the seller and had to file a dispute with PayPal. They gave me a fictitious tracking number. "

2018-04-27

"Ordered something a two months ago and still nothing. I have emailed them for a tracking number and asked where my package was. Was told to be patient it was already shipped. The 12-30 days have passed and was told they couldn't give me a tracking number because there are so many packages being sent out. Emailed them again and said I wanted my package or a refund and now am not getting any response from anyone. "

2018-04-23

Lying, unprofessional, unorganized

"What Lovely Sent me 5 emails regarding my purchase from March. They informed me that they had distribution difficulties on their popular items... which I understand. Then in the last message they sent they tried to resend what they were saying in previous messages, and wanted me to inform them when I recieved my package.
Last email message below:

“The delaying message was sent by system automatically because of the system bug. Please keep us updated on the parcel arrival status, thanks!”

2018-04-19

2 + Months and still not received

"I ordered an item February 13th of 2018 and it is now April 19 2018 and I have yet to receive my package. I live in the US the and expected delivery was for United Dtates was 12-30 days and international delivery was 2 months. Well it has now been over 2 months and I have not gotten my package even tho I live in United States. I have emailed multiple times and gotten crap replies back such as on March 11 2018 I was told- “Thank you so much for contacting us. Your package was shipped already and is on its way, do not worry. We will make sure to get it to your house as soon as possible. Please be patient for your item to arrive.

Thank you so much for understanding.

Fred,
Customer Support.”

Well guess what that was a lie, as I have not recived Anything, I’d like an actual answer or refund or I’m gonna file a report.

2018-04-17

Horrible!!!

"I ordered from them a month ago. It was going to be a gift for my husband for our anniversary. Well our anniversary has past and what do you know I had no gift for him thanks to these crappy people and their service. I have tried to email them and nothing. They had no problem taking money from me but when I tried to get a hold of them nothing. I am beyond mad right now at how they handle their business. I wish I could get negative stars!!! People if you are thinking of ordering from them DON'T!!!!!!! They will rip you off and wont care. "

2018-04-11

Still waiting....

"I have been waiting on my item for 2 months and still have got nothing to show for it. The person who responds to emails keeps giving me crap about being patient and the process could take 1-2 months blah blah blah...2 months and 1 week later I still have received nothing. Asked for a refund and said they could not since its in transit...asked for a tracking number and they said since they have soo many items shipping they are unable to provide all items with tracking numbers. This company needs to be reported for fraud and bad business. Just PURE SLOPPY BUSINESS!"

2018-04-03

Terrible

"It's been a month and I still haven't received my package. "

2018-03-09

3 weeks late & missing half the order

"Half my items arrived extra late. no way to contact them.. I need my money back.. stay away "

2018-02-28

Good website

"I love lovelywholesale so much they are very affordable. They have a wide variety of fashionable clothing in various sizes. I highly recommend this company ""

2018-02-28

HORRIBLE

"The worst yet. I purchased items 3 weeks before Christmas but the items did not arrive on time so had to buy something else so Id have gifts for daughter. The items arrive a day after and they smelled horrible , basically unwearable. I agreed to pay the initial ship[ping cost but was not about to pay the return to CHINA with customs fees etc...would have cost more than I paid all together. I asked a dozen times for a return label for the stinky items and they wouldn't do it . I called my bank to deny charge but they couldn't as the items arrived even if it was over 3 WEEKS later. I threw the items out and lost $32.00 they were that bad. STAY AWAY ..HORRIBLE"

2018-02-12

Horrible place yo shop

"Made two separate orders and both came with an outfit Missing. No one is responding to my emails. "

2018-01-02

Amazing Quality

"Quick shipping with no issues. Exactly what i ordered. Will definitely be buying again from this site"

2017-12-29

If I couldve picked 0 stars I would have

"This company is UNBELIEVEABLE !
I’ve been going back and forth for this company and pay pal for the past month !!! What is the point of purchasing 5-7 day shipping if it takes 1 month for my items to come .. and when they finally are shipped and are in the same city that I live in the items Are UNDELIVERABLE and have to be SENT BACK TO SELLER because they didn’t put my “CORRECT ADDRESS” either they purposely didn’t put my address to keep my money and not send my items (because I purchased through PayPal and PayPal has my correct address) or they made an honest mistake BUT an honest mistake should not take 1 month to be shipped only to wait another 1 month for it to be resent !!! WTF !!!!

2017-12-20

NEVER again!

"I will NEVER shop on this site again. I've order a few outfits for my mother back in early Nov for Christmas and just barely received Info on where the package is. GUESS WHAT???? My mother won't have her gift on Christmas. Smh. These ppl took my money out my account immediately but failed to send my items right away. Disgusting. To hell with these ppl and their site. "

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.