Stores > LovelyWholesale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovelyWholesale by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

GREAT!!!

"I actually love shopping with them. The only bad experience I had was I ordered bottoms an XL and they were still too small. Im a size 14 in pants so their number chart must be off. They told me if I wanted to return them I had to pay for the shipping fees or I could just give them away. But I love ordering their jumpers and jackets. Some of the items material is kind of thin but its worth it for the price. I love their clothes. They feel so comfortable. I get complements all the time on when im wearing something from them. I do recommend this store to a lot of people. I have never had an issue with shipping. I think the last package I ordered took the longest to come almost a month but usually I received my items within 2 weeks. "

2017-11-21

Is this a scam

"This site is a freaking scam place my order since October 30th and I've not yet received my package after sending two many emails and ticket they send me a tracking number a bogus one when ever I enter it they say status not available so what the hell is going on I need my package or my f#cking money back I'm so frustrated and **** kmfrt"

2017-11-19

Great website

"The website is easy to navigate, customer service was very helptul in answering my questions. Got my order quickly, and best of all their prices are cheaper than most other websites."

2017-11-17

Wtf

"I want my items it's been10 days. I ordered them for my Thanksgiving trip"

2017-11-17

Very good

"Excellent store, very complete, they have all kinds of items at a very competitive price. Fast and safe shipping. I exceed my expectations. Highly recommended"

2017-11-16

simply nice

"i ordered 3 jumpsuits, at first i was afraid that the wrong sizes may be delivered because i have witnessed it before on a different eshop, but lovelywholesale delivered on time and the exact size and design i purchased was what was delivered. i highly recommend you shop with them."

2017-11-10

never received my clothes

"I paid 133 and they kept running me around the merry go round with the process was taking 5days I ordered on the 11/3/17 it's 11/10/17 I got my refund back but DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM EVER"

2017-11-02

Terrible

"Never buying again. Never got clothes. Paid for expedited shipping as well. Bummer. Paid $103 on october 27 2017"

2017-10-25

Amazing service!

"I was surprised with my experience with Lovely Wholesale! There was so many choices of clothes and accessories. When I placed my order it arrived much faster than I had expected and everything was exactly as described was the correct size! The products looked like the photos on the website. The quality was superb considering how cheap the prices were; the clothes will definitely last through a few seasons. I definitely recommend them and I will be purchasing from them again in the future! 10/10 would recommend"

2017-10-11

Spent $600.00 no products ever came !

"On 9-23-17 I placed a order as of 10-11-17 nothing has come in and I can’t get info from the sight because it is saying my email is invalid and the transaction number is invalid I would like a refund or my product ASAP!!!!
LaKeisha Austin

2017-10-08

hadeel mostafa

"I ordered jeans pants and the material quality is sooo bad and the size does not fit meee and does not maaatch the size chart
I lost my 20 $ for nothing .
I EMAILED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE 10 TIMES AND TEHY DID NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.THEY DIDNOT REFUND THE MONEY.

2017-10-04

TOTAL SCAM

"I ordered goods . This is the third time ordering from them. I paid expedited shipping it's been 10 days, no goods nothing. They don't reply to emails at all. Total scam"

2017-09-21

Satisfied customer

"I ordered 3 items several weeks ago and was so thrilled with my purchase upon arrival ! Thank you and I will definitely order again ❤️"

2017-09-20

Amazing Product

"I got a dress from them,and it was exactly as it was described on their site. It was delivered to me without any delays. I'm surely going to make other purchase from them"

2017-08-30

Amazing product

"I love their dress. I bought their **** V Neck Long Bat Sleeves Back Cut-out White Polyester Sheath Knee Length Cloak Dress without Belt and it was delivered to me within 2 weeks of purchase, unlike some other online store. I tried it on and it was exactly my size and exactly as it was described on their site. I love this store."

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.