Stores > Lorex Technology

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lorex Technology by clicking a star below.
2016-12-15

Safe and Secure with my Lorex

"My children and I feel safer knowing we can see what is going on around the house. With our world today you can never be to cautious..."

Cam tech

"Cameras work good but I cannot say the same for Lorex support and exchange."

Best security system

"Love my Lorex security system installation easy an night vision very good, thanks."

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

"I recently purchased the Lorex LW84W which includes 4 black wireless security cameras and a DVR that can hold up to 8 cameras. It took me no longer than an hour to have the system up and running. The cameras are 780p but are as clear as day and definitely do more than a good job and capturing everything in sight. The DVR holds up to around a month I believe of footage. I can access the system from my cell phone and can zoom in the same way you zoom in on a picture. I must say I am more than happy that I went with this system as apposed to a wired system, a lot less labour. People are shocked when I tell them I paid under $1000 for this surveillance system. You do not need to spend thousands of dollars on a custom system. This system does everything those do, I know because I did in the past. I would recommend to anyone, anyday! Very pleased! "

I spy

"I spy a with my camera, crystal clear sight. Its as if i have my very own crystal ball to make sure that everything is safe and well at home. "

Hey! I see you...

"I had been working with Uniden surveillance systems and I have a Lorex system at home.
I had to replace the Uniden product because it failed during a occurrence at a customers home.
I got a Lorex motion active camera system and installed it. I have to say that Lorex brand is all I will ever use henceforth.
The units are more simplified in regards to the operation and from my own experience Lorex customer service is top notch and so is the warranty provided. All hassle free and Kudo's to the Lorex Inc. for quality service and quality equipment.

POWER of Lorex

"What a unique security system! We have had this system for the past two months, and I can't tell you how happy we are with it. Our property is approximately five acres and the cameras cover all areas. I love being able to check everything out from within my house. My husband is handicapped and does a lot of work around our property so it's great that I can check on him periodically and make sure all is well. Thank you definitely!! I would definitely recommend this system."

Lorex Rocks

" I installed a 16 channel DVR with much ease everything was plug-and-play the hardest part was snaking my wires from my attic to my bedroom other than that everything went smoothly and popped up as intended

So far so great!

"I have been using Lorex products for over 6 years now. I never had an issue with the products (HD security cameras) and to date they are working strong. Their prices are competitive and products are good quality. They must improve their software and its guidelines, sometimes it is not user friendly.
Overall, highly recommended.

60 minutes to personal security

"I set up the two camras, dowloaded the mobile app on iPad and iPhone, connected the system up to my router all in under an hour. Provides peace of mind when away from home in a snap. "

Great Product to Insure Your Piece of Mind

"I have installed 3 of the Lorex systems now and all are working great. I am able to monitor the locations where they are installed from home on my computer. I like the fact that setting up the systems for remote monitoring is so easy and Lorex provides the tools to make it even easier."

Great Brand

"Great products when it works. Be prepared to wait a few hour to receive tech support. "

Great quality

"Bought my set a month ago and I'm really happy so far. It was easy to install and also to operate through the app. Great quality product!"

Camera Throughout

"We ready love our new camera system! Now we see all over the inside and outside our beautiful harbor house when we are here or gone. We have "Piece of Mind" like ever before!"

2016-12-14

I see you but you don't see me....

"We purchased a Lorex HDIP86W from Lorex Technology on November 2, 2016. The order was delayed because the NVR was out of stock. When it was shipped, the NVR was upgraded to the newer model with a 2tb hard drive instead of the 1tb originally listed. What a nice upgrade at no additional charge. The installation of the cameras, cat5e cable and nvr was pretty simple. I had a little difficulty with the settings and tech support was very busy because I was setting it up on Cyber Friday weekend. I was able to figure it out and contacted tech support the following Saturday without any wait. They are very helpful and do not rush one bit. I would buy from Lorex again and have recommended them to family and friends."

Share Lorex Technology's store rating

Lorex Technology is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lorex Technology is not a merchant member
Lorex Technology does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!