L3R 3

Shipping & packaging: 3.13/10
Customer service: 2.00/10
2016-12-28

Buyer beware

"Please do NOT purchase any product from Lorex. Their customer service is some of the worst in the business. They are maybe the worst company I've ever had to deal with. They were lazy and ridiculous.I bought this camera directly from them and it took over a month of back and forth...they wouldn't return emails, would never call back, and were extremely unhelpful. They sent me the wrong product (one of their outdoor cameras) and basically told me that I could screw their outdoor camera into my celling and use it indoors - no joke.

I will never buy a product from them or Flir ever again.

2016-12-23

Great Company to Deal With

"Over the years I have 7 orders with Lorex and all were excellent products and better yet, they have stood behind them. Their prices are very good and they ship in a timely manner.
I guess best of all, I've No Complaints.

2016-12-20

Horrible customer service and false advertising.

"I order two separate items on black friday for Christmas. I received order confirmations and was billed for both items. Both orders were set to deliver by Christmas. On the 20th both items were canceled and the products labeled out of stock. There solution to the problem was telling me that I was more than welcome to purchase some other products that are in stock. Waited 25 days and 2 hours on hold for them to tell me they screwed me. These deals don't exist. They just use them as a ruse to get you to their website."

2016-12-18

High quality cameras and a easy to use interface!!

"I have loved everything about each component I have purchased. My only disappointment is their customers service is so bad i do not think they even exit. I have never received a call back or have spoke to a live person. And all of my online support tickets come back like this. "Hello Justin,

Good day!

Thank you for sending email concern at Lorex customer Service.

We understand that you have concerns regarding the Flir Cloud Premium Plan. We will be glad to assist you.

Regarding that concern, may we ask if there are no other items on your cart? If none, we highly recommend to contact the Sales Department for any clarifications since it might some system information appearing.

We will be closing this ticket and can be reopen anytime.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

James C.
Lorex|CS

If you would like to reply to this ticket, please leave the subject line unchanged so we can file your reply correctly. For your reference, your ticket number is: 268057"

or This one "Hello Justin,

Good day!

Thank you for your email.

Regarding your concern about the charges for the shipping, We will be escalating this case to the right department.

We will make sure that someone will contact you regarding with this issue.

Thank you for your patience as we work to address this issue for you. For reference, your Customer Service case number is 274295.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service at 1-888-425-6739 option 2. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST

Please be advised that we are closing this ticket now but rest assured that we can still re-open this anytime.

Regards,

Lanie L, Lorex CS

If you would like to reply to this ticket, please leave the subject line unchanged so we can file your reply correctly. For your reference, your ticket number is: 274295"

Then they just close out your ticket and no one ever follows up on that "We will be escalating this case to the right department." That ticket was put in on Dec 5th, 2016

I will still be buying their products, but if your the type of person that needs help, do not buy from this company.

2016-12-16

Very good system

"Am well pleased with this unit. Worked well out of the box except one camera within the range of advertised distance. Ordered Omni directional antenna and it is working good now. Have ordered another unit for my brother!"

2016-12-16

Great security cameras!

"I've bought and installed my cameras about two weeks ago. They have been very good so far!
It was super easy to install, and the cameras and monitors have already been linked (wireless), so no need to stress out about that. Plug them in and you're ready!
The image is very good, the live feed is accurate and has not been lagging, and the night vision is superb!

If you would ask me one negative thing.... It might be that the alarm you can set up (which goes off when motion is detected on set areas), is a bit too sensitive even on the lowest setting.

Great buy for a great price! I'm super happy I got them!

2016-12-15

great pricing

"Great system at a great price. Easy to use and understand "

2016-12-15

Safe and Secure with my Lorex

"My children and I feel safer knowing we can see what is going on around the house. With our world today you can never be to cautious..."

Cam tech

"Cameras work good but I cannot say the same for Lorex support and exchange."

Best security system

"Love my Lorex security system installation easy an night vision very good, thanks."

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

"I recently purchased the Lorex LW84W which includes 4 black wireless security cameras and a DVR that can hold up to 8 cameras. It took me no longer than an hour to have the system up and running. The cameras are 780p but are as clear as day and definitely do more than a good job and capturing everything in sight. The DVR holds up to around a month I believe of footage. I can access the system from my cell phone and can zoom in the same way you zoom in on a picture. I must say I am more than happy that I went with this system as apposed to a wired system, a lot less labour. People are shocked when I tell them I paid under $1000 for this surveillance system. You do not need to spend thousands of dollars on a custom system. This system does everything those do, I know because I did in the past. I would recommend to anyone, anyday! Very pleased! "

I spy

"I spy a with my camera, crystal clear sight. Its as if i have my very own crystal ball to make sure that everything is safe and well at home. "

Hey! I see you...

"I had been working with Uniden surveillance systems and I have a Lorex system at home.
I had to replace the Uniden product because it failed during a occurrence at a customers home.
I got a Lorex motion active camera system and installed it. I have to say that Lorex brand is all I will ever use henceforth.
The units are more simplified in regards to the operation and from my own experience Lorex customer service is top notch and so is the warranty provided. All hassle free and Kudo's to the Lorex Inc. for quality service and quality equipment.

POWER of Lorex

"What a unique security system! We have had this system for the past two months, and I can't tell you how happy we are with it. Our property is approximately five acres and the cameras cover all areas. I love being able to check everything out from within my house. My husband is handicapped and does a lot of work around our property so it's great that I can check on him periodically and make sure all is well. Thank you definitely!! I would definitely recommend this system."

Lorex Rocks

" I installed a 16 channel DVR with much ease everything was plug-and-play the hardest part was snaking my wires from my attic to my bedroom other than that everything went smoothly and popped up as intended

Share Lorex Technology's store rating