Stores > Logobee

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review Logobee by clicking a star below.

2017-11-14

New Stationery New Look

"The team was very creative. They were able to capture my ideas and bring it "to life". They were patient while I made changes and then executed those changes quickly. I am very pleased with my new stationery design. Thanks for my amazing new look. "

2017-10-23

I will forever trust Logo bee for my business needs.

"This is my second amazing experience with LogoBee. I am so beyond impressed with the logo, the timeliness, and their ability to capture more than what I could have asked in an amazing professional logo. Perfection"

2017-10-20

Great Service

"Quick and thorough service from beginning to end of the entire project. We will certainly consider using Logobee for additional projects. "

2017-10-19

Just great service all around

"Their designs were completely unique and clever. They even provided more examples than what we paid for!! Good prices, project was completed and delivered exactly on the due date. You can't ask for better service than what they provided. A+ experience. Look no further. "

2017-10-16

Good designer

"Great design ideas and good communication throughout the process - thank you for making it easy!"

2017-10-06

Fantastic service

"The staff at Logobee was absolutely terrific. Their experience and advice helped not only with my logo, but my approach to business. The communication was great. Every question and concern was answered quickly. I'm extremely happy I found logobee. I've already referred them to friends looking for their service. "

2017-09-26

review

"I enjoyed the experience they were very patient with me and was able to get the look i was looking for"

2017-09-21

Happy customer

"Great response time, process worked well!"

2017-09-21

Great experience and service

"This is our third time using Logobee and the service and experience is great. Very helpful and professional. "

2017-09-20

Great experience with logobee!

"The designers were very responsive, quick to get me the initial designs, and even gave me some suggestions which were more creative than what I initially imagined. They were easy to work with, worked fast, and were much more affordable than other designers I compared them to. I will definitely work with logobee again and would highly recommend them for anyone looking to have a logo made!"

2017-09-08

We always enjoyed Logobee's designs.

LOGOBEE was very efficient in providing solutions for our needs. They always came out with great designs as we requested.

2017-08-18

Log Design

"Creative, smooth process. Well done!"

2017-08-03

logo development for PAA

"Needed logo and then stationary design. Pavel focused right in on what I needed, and came up with an excellent logo that captures the essence of my new company. Seamless effort, great results."

2017-08-02

Awesome & Quick! My team nailed it.

"Awesome experience with my LogoBee team. Loved it.
They knocked my logo out of the park! Glad I used an in-house team vs a contest site—I think it made a big difference. Will go to LogoBee for all my logos.
Wicked Highly recommended!

2017-07-26

Lovely artwork, fast service

"They were able to capture the look I was going for. Work done on time; edits done on time."

Share Logobee's store rating

Logobee is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Logobee is a merchant member
Logobee participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.