Stores > LogoUp

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review LogoUp by clicking a star below.

Amazing customer service

"I sent a vector of my LEGO that was a bit difficult to begin with, their team was able to pick up the nuances that I had designed and delivered a product that was beyond what I expected. All that works and without charging a logo set up fee! Definitely worth it."

2017-11-15

Great stuff. Really affordable.

"I look for the deals and the team delivers. Nice, durable, clean embroidered stuff to send my employees out into the world. I bought a bunch of logo hoodies for $10 bucks! They are clearly defects/one offs, but with the embroidered logo, who cares!

We are a construction company so the clothes get ruined pretty quick so I love that they are so inexpensive. I'm looking forward to another deal.

Plus, the purchase process is quick and I can get gear ordered and delivered within 2 weeks.

2017-11-15

Great products, service, and quality work

"Everything was perfect, couldn't be happier with my items! "

Hidden Pricing / Rude Supervisor

"Be careful of hidden pricing and rude supervisors. I was quoted a very specific amount and then placed the order. A few hours later I was emailed and told of a price change because of thread count. Even though I was a returning customer and they knew the thread count and the quote specifically said it included embroidery. So my order went from 5.99 per item to 10.98 per item. Then I had the pleasure of speaking to the rudest supervisor ever. Shocking how people stay in business.

Exceeded expectations

"Well worth the money. The graphic designers manipulated the colors of my company logo so it would stand out on the hat that was selected. They nailed it. The finished product was perfect. From start to finish the process was easy and very timely. I will utilize their services again."

Excellent

"Very good service. No delays"

2017-11-14

Poor service and communication to the customer.

"First LogoUp you would verify the date that I placed my order and the time that you have shipped my order to my house.
LogoUp had already my company's logo in your file, but I sent it again just in case of you needed it. I also added all information from my previous order too.
I do not know how your logo approval person could not understand or he did not read my email/notes. He sent my logo with different colors, then different size for different t-shirt color, I think I exchanged 6 emails just because your approval dept. was not doing it right.
Your customer service, responded to me timely, but the Logo was always wrong.
LogoUp would verify your Logo approval dept communication process, it is not effective, based on my last experience.
I have received what I have ordered, but I was not satisfied with your service. I am not satisfied with this order, so I have not yet used any of my new t-shirts.

2017-11-13

Good personal response from LogoUp

"I had good personal response from LogoUp for a small, 2-shirt order...got a personal email to confirm details, much appreciated."

2017-11-12

very professional, great quality, fair prices, fast and free shipping. what's else is there?

"These guys are great! very professional, great quality, fair prices, fast and free shipping what else is there? "

2017-11-12

"Great quality and fast service"

LindseyCollins's Avatar

Scammed me

"Sent me the wrong logo after the date needed. Would only correct not return. So annoying. "

SonnyOnoo's Avatar

2017-11-12

Extra Up Charge after the order!

"Extra Up Charge after the order of $6 per each logo was deceptive and very disapointing for our sample order!

Always great seller

"Always they provide excellent quality of products,prompt delivery,good follow up.Highly recommended .Look forward buying again in future ."

2017-11-11

Better Than Expected!

"Recreation of our logo was perfect. Greta selection of items. Will be doing more with them."

2017-11-10

Somewhat satisfied

"Would be nice to receive product quicker "

Share LogoUp's store rating

LogoUp is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LogoUp is a merchant member
LogoUp participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.