Stores > Logitech

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Logitech by clicking a star below.
2018-01-10

Customer support non existent.

"Ordered an IR blaster for my harmony hub and 13 days later still no response or update from seller. Had to open a dispute with PayPal.
Stay away from Logitech if you want to receive your product in a timely fashion.

2017-12-23

Logitech mice look good but are poor quality and do not last

"I was a big fan of Logitech mice and have long used them. The last three have all failed for similar reasons and they are clearly not designed to have a long life, but fail after a couple of years or so. All three were wireless and had the mini USB receiver. All started to fail to control the cursor correctly, especially for selecting with clicking. At work, one was used with Windows and at home two with a Mac. Their failure was slight at first but got worse so that the cursor became hard to control. It's only with the third one going that I have realised the common failure of all three. It was such a joy to switch to a working non-Logitech mouse. I will never use a Logitech mouse by choice again. They look good and have good features, but they are not designed to last and their performance deteriorates over time. I also recall that they are vastly over-packaging. I nearly didn't but the last one (Anywhere MX) because of this and now wish that I hadn't. Another lesson: avoid products that try to sell themselves on their excessive packaging."

2017-12-05

Worst customer service I've encountered before.

"I wish I had checked their customer service ratings before purchasing from them directly. I've had good luck with all of their products in the past and decided to order from them directly this time around. I placed my order on 11/22/17 and have had no shipping confirmation yet and it's 12/05/17. I paid extra for next day shipping and it said 2-3 day processing. Now I've missed my deadline to get someone their christmas present.
Their sales go through Digital River (952-253-1234) who say they can't handle any questions or concerns because their agreement with Logitech says that Logitech has to do it. Logitech hasn't replied to 3 tickets I've opened. I want to cancel the order but the only option on my order page (that was annoyingly hard to get to) is for return, of a product that hasn't shipped yet.....

2017-11-29

Logitech used to be a decent company

"After bad experiences with a pair of PC speakers, a wireless mouse that loses connection, and a Bluetooth keyboard that also loses connection. I began to feel Logitech has simply tried to cheapen products to save money. Then add to lousy quality you have horrible customer support who can;t respond to questions or issues in a couple days but sometimes it takes weeks if at all. I was prepared to give them another try with a Bluetooth folio case for my iPad. But almost 75% of reviewers had one issue or another soon after purchase. For $99 I decided to pass given at that price it shouldn’t be difficult to make a good product. Guess I will end up finding another place with better support and having a commitment to quality. "

2017-11-03

Logitech has slow customer support.

"They resolved my ticket in 40 days, but the replacement they shipped is working very well."

2017-10-31

Not able to rate zero stars but that's what Logitech deserves!

"Don't order directly from Logitech, they don't know how to run and service an online store!!! I ordered a product from Logitech and waited 10 days without a shipment notice...I contacted them to cancel my order and SURPRISE, the next morning I received an email indicating that my order had shipped and my credit card charged...

In the meantime, I looked for the same product on Amazon and it was on sale -25%...I ordered the product from Amazon and received it within 48 hours.

...Two weeks later and I'm still trying to get my money back from Logitech for my cancelled order. Their box sits on a shelf while their useless customer service tries to convince their sales department to send me a shipment receipt so I can send the product back. LOGITECH, STOP TRYING TO MANAGE AN ONLINE STORE, YOU **** AT IT!!!

2017-10-22

The worst customer support

"Two brand new mouse, lasted for a few weeks, and now non-functional. Customer support at Logitech is non-existent. What a waste of money!"

2017-10-19

Their product is falling apart and their support is god awful.

"Purchased a good pair of Logitech gaming headphones on sale at best buy not too long ago. The ear cup foam is now coming off and the foam that lines the arch that connects the cups is coming off as well leaving this sticky residue where the foam should be. The Logitech supplied drivers are bad due to Windows only recognizing the headset as surround sound when I need it to be in stereo. Emailed support about this and never received any sort of response aside from the automated ticket confirmation email.

Just go to this subreddit:

Check their support forums littered with dead old posts about headsets and other peripherals:

This company does not deserve your money. You don't deserve the headache. And to top it off, it seems their support is just a few monkeys without the vaguest clue of how to type. Actually, that's insulting to monkeys, at least they know their **** from their elbow.

Logitech Releases Faulty Items with ZERO Customer Support

"Purchased a G910 Spectrum keyboard which has been randomly becoming non-responsive (pressing the keys does nothing) yet the lights remain on. After trying multiple times and various ways to contact Logitech support I still haven't been able to get a hold of them or received any response via email. Buyer beware!

Also, avoid ordering directly from Logitech.com because they have slow shipping times and if there's a mistake there is no way to fix it since there's no customer support; you'll be basically throwing your money away.

2017-10-16

Shockingly bad customer service considering they actually do make nice products

"I had ordered 2 items from their company. According to their website, both of these items were in stock and I would receive them between 4 and 7 business days. The first item did in fact arrive 3 Business days later. However, 11 business days have passed now, and my second item has not even shipped. Their phone contact number is not for customer service, they direct you to their website and will not help you with customer service related issues. So that leaves you with either using their live chat feature or sending them an email with your question. They blatantly lied to me on their live chat, and have since ignored my email inquiring as to what is going on in regards to my order. They make great products but I will never order from them directly again. I still don't know when my product will ship, nor do I have an effective means to contact the company to find out what is going on."

Replacement piece for Spotlight remote

"Needed a replacement USB for my Spotlight remote as it stopped working. Item never arrived after being told it was "in the mail" and the company has since ignored multiple follow-up requests.
Exceptionally poor customer service. DO NOT purchase this item as you cannot buy replacement pieces. If anything goes wrong or you need a replacement piece you will need to buy a whole new device. Extremely disappointed with their service. Ignoring customers is not the way to keep them

2017-10-13

Going Loopy via Looping

"Spent just over an hr try to find an email link for Logitech to get help with downloading software for a wireless keyboard/mouse combo (still on sale here in Australia). Looks like they are fans of the "Harvard Loop Away" strategy, which is (A) keep all your web Page links in a circle that always loops back to where the customer started, thereby denying them the ability to log a query/complaint and, (B) under-staff your toll free line(s) to absolutely minimize the chances of 99% (plus) of your clients lodging a complaint.

This works very well as frustrated clients (who have become victims) will appear to be just not too bright with computers if they complain to any agency while minimizing company loses on faulty products and wages for complaints staff.

Dr. P Wallis
Queensland
Australia

2017-10-12

Never Order from Logitech.com

"'in stock' means will ship sometime. "Canceled your order" means, it will ship tomorrow and you will have to ship it back. You're going to get your product means "We do not have it in stock". The confirmation email that says "We will not charge you until your order ships" means we're taking your money now, it will ship sometime."

2017-09-18

LOGITECH BAD CHOICE TO BUY

"I made a mistake to buy something from their web page, I ordered the yorke product from their web page and select fast shipment, after 1 week passed they did not ship yet, and I managed to chat with them and canceled the order. I warned them million times don't ship this order, canceled this order. 6 days after they send my order as next day.. and it delivered to someone else. now I paid two hundred dollars something for Logitech for nothing.. no phone numbers, you need to reach them by chat but no way to do something over chat, these guy has no idea..never ever buy something from Logitech. I should remember my google tv experience with them, they suddenly stop the support of the product, and with the high price item become an absolute forever.. and now I paid for nothing .. they didn't cancel my order on time... and ship to someone else."

2017-09-14

Unbelivable!

"Ordered an item for more than 2 weeks, there's no way to reach somebody to tell you what's happening or cancel the order as I no longer need it."

Share Logitech's store rating

Logitech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Logitech is not a merchant member
Logitech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!