Stores > Lineal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lineal by clicking a star below.

2018-01-03

Excellent product and service!

"From start to finish my experience was excellent!"

2017-12-29

Really like it!

"Lineal adjustable bed is really making the difference for a good night's sleep, both for my husband and me. Seems to alleviate back pain and leg cramps as well. We are both sleeping much better since getting the Lineal. "

2017-12-23

Best Buy for the Money

"Company was extremely friendly and easy to deal with. Our shipment was late so we contacted Loom & Leaf and they acted right away to contact our delivery company. It was straightened out quickly."

2017-12-22

Great Service

"Fast and courteous service"

Overall great

"Excellent. Smooth delivery and set up. Love the adjustable massaging base"

2017-12-21

Awesome product, great price, best service

"Courteous delivery team that had the lineal up and working quickly. Wish the system for a split king would have a way to secure the two foundations together. Otherwise, a great product and have been enjoying the ability to sit up to read comfortably."

Unbelievable!

"When the installers arrived they were missing parts.
On two occasions agents came out AFTER I had to call to remind you of my problem. When the agent came they came for issues I had not call for on both trips.
I was specific about my problem; one would think someone would have written it down.
I expected better considering the amount o money I spent.

Poor

"Set up crew rude and not accommodating
To this day beds not right
We regret our purchase

GOOD BUY

"IT ADJUSTS TO ANY POSITION YOU FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE WITH."

They were excellent!

"Nice guys, respectful and careful. Definitely recommend!"

2017-12-20

Sattva matress and Lineal foundation

"I'm thrilled with my Saatva mattress and Lineal foundation. The mattress has the perfect amount of firmness with a comfy feel. The mattress materials are high quality and the cotton cover is noticeably better than the typical mattress. The Lineal base movable platform is excellent. With the remote control, it functions exactly as advertised. I purchased both from Saatva for a price less than most mattresses at funky mattress stores. Don't hesitate to buy from Saatva. They stand by their work 100%, are exceptionally helpful and their products rock!

Dave, San Jose, CA age 62

2017-12-20

Product is superb! Customer Service... so so

"I am sleeping better than I have in years. My back thanks you. I wish I had the same positive comments to say about my customer service over the phone experience. The order process and delivery were as promised. However, when I discussed whether the adjustable frame could be attached to an existing headboard, I understood if it fit, attaching the headboard would be part of the set-up involving the adjustable lineal frame. While they were careful, the guys were very tired when they arrived at my house - it was after 6 PM before they drove off. They struggled to match up a metal headboard to the frame. In the morning, mhy husband had to re-do the attachment as the headboard was clearly incorrectly bolted to the frame, making it unstable. I called customer service and I can only describe their response as cooly defensive stating that was a service they never offered. All is well now and I would highly recommend both the latex bed and adjustable frame, but I essentially felt pushed to buy the product and then "dropped" when I had a problem. This is first time anyone has asked whether everything is working correctly. Since you are an online service and therefore, clients buy items "blindly" I will make my recommendations with this caveat. "

2017-11-25

Pretty much perfect

"On time, neat and fast . Couldn’t ask for more !"

2017-11-24

Still Waiting for the part I order right after delivery several weeks ago.

"The installer had a problem with the thread on one leg, forced it to work. I asked for an extra leg by contacting you afterwards, they said it would be sent, never got it. I like the unit. Pls advise. Mike"

2017-11-23

Adjustable bed frame

"Wonderful adjustable bed frame. It operates so silently you don’t know it moving until you see your head or feet rise. I love this bed frame."

Share Lineal's store rating

Lineal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lineal is a merchant member
Lineal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.