lights.com
Home
891 reviews

2018-05-31

Nonexistent customer service

"I purchased two flameless candles from their website specifically because I needed a specific size and the description said there was 4 and 8 hour timer. What I received had no timer on the candles. When I called, the CS agent was super unhelpful, he sounded about as thrilled to be helping as someone's sullen 13 year old. He tried to tell me the remote was sold separately. I reiterated that I was not talking about the remote, I was talking about the item description (which has since been changed on the website, I noticed) which read "4 and 8 hour timer" there was no mention on the website I had to purchase a remote FOR THE TIMER to work. I had to ask him, he did not offer, necessary info on how to get a return started. Completely unprofessional demeanor and the opposite of a pro-active CS agent. Sent the stupid candles back on my dime, which cost me $13 for $40 worth of merch. Was hoping to get a complete refund since it was their error not mine. I got the email that the return was received by the company, But no refund. 12 days later I reluctantly called again. Same agent told me that I already was issued a refund. I said, "that's funny I never got my PayPal notification as such" and I asked him to specifically email me the refund info. Lo and behold 2 hours later I got my PayPal notice of refund, minus the shipping of course. So, he lied on the phone with me - didn't even process the refund until after I'd called. I'm still wanting my shipping cost reimbursed, but I give up dealing with this poorly run company. I do a lot of online shopping, and I have NEVER had such a lackadaisical, couldn't care less attitude from an agent on the phone. Never shopping with them again. "

2016-03-27

LED LIGHTING

"Best site for all types of led lights..i also suggests https://www.kodakledlighting.com for purchasing best Led lights "

2014-10-23

"Ordered 14 - 6 inch flameless candles September 4th for my daughters wedding on Oct. 18. They took nearly 2 weeks to start sending them and then after waiting for them 4 were broken. I let the company know right away. They sent the replacements to the wrong customer, then the had took even more time sending them to themselves and finally they arrived on Oct. 21. Three days after the wedding. Yes they were aware. EPIC FAIL Cannot recommend them at all."

2014-05-15

"Lights.com provided me with EXCELLENT service. First, after signing up they gave me a coupon code for 7% off my next purchase and when I tried to apply it, the system wouldn't accept it. So I placed my order anyway and wrote them a "complaint" that I should be credited 7%. The next day, it was refunded. So quality service on that front. But then when I got my order it was wrong. I ordered 5 green and 5 blue lights but got 3 green and 7 blue. So I went on live chat and they shipped out a replacement package of the two green lights free of charge. They didn't ask me to return the two blues I got so now I am getting 12 sets for the price of 10! I can't wait to get them in the mail. I don't think I've ever had such great service before. Great company and I will definitely shop here again."

2014-02-17

"The tea lights were packed very well. They were shipped in more than a timely fashion. They arrived in a week or less from the time I placed the order. I would definitely buy from this company again. And their prices are very reasonable."

2014-02-13

"Lights.com is an easy site to order from, has a great inventory of different styles and colors, and the quality of the merchandise is exemplary. Love the flameless candles!"

2014-02-13

"love my candles......great price ,great service"

2014-02-12

"The lights and stand were not quite as large as we expected, but that is not your fault, it was ours. They are going to work well in any case. Thanks."

2014-02-09

"I received my lights yesterday. I hung the lanterns as soon as I received them. The delivery was quick and I was very satisfied with the quick response. I have not had a chance to hang the rest of the lights. "

2014-02-08

"Your customer service representative, Michael, in NYC was EXTREMELY helpful with assisting me to change my order before it was shipped. I had wanted warm twinkle light battery-operated strings, but at first only found the cool lights.
He helped me find the warm strings and they were delivered 2 days later. I'm delighted with the experience!

2014-02-02

"Great Experience! Fast Delivery!"

2014-01-29

"Quick delivery and so far happy with the product."

2014-01-28

"my overall experiance was horrible the loights were broken"

2014-01-28

"Fast service despite snow storm back East. Excellent customer service. I love my Luminara candles with remotes! Would highly recommend Lights and will use them again for any future purchases. "

2014-01-27

"I have not received my lights yet! If I ever do, I will be glad to give Lights.com a good rating. But I need to actually get them first."

Share Lights.com's store rating