Stores > LightInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review LightInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-10-30

Buena

"Muy buena calidad del producto."

2017-10-29

Extremelt unhappy customet

"I had a previous experience with an extremely late delivery even though I paid for express. This time, I ordered a product in a size large, not customized since I wear a size 10 and size Medium or Large worked well previously. With this order, the dress looked no larger than a size 6 and of course it did not fit. I just realized that they responded by saying they cannot exchange it because it was a made to order gown. Can anyone advise about resolving this besides filing a complaint with BBB?"

Rep reply posted Oct-29-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16588806# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

Ireland
2017-10-25

Never ever buy from them PLEASE

"THE WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER STAY AWAY .Request refund but they stop contacting me .Never receive the light cost me 203euro .I am trying to get my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Feel really SAD"

Rep reply posted Oct-26-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16548019 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-10-23

UNRELIABLE

"I ordered (and paid 2-3 business days shipping) a wedding bouquet, 2 ring pillows and 2 customized cake toppers from this Light in the Box company on Sept 25, 2017. Today is Oct 23, 2017 and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING. I have done many calls to DHL, the delivery company and they confirmed it was delivered with no signature needed which is what this Light in the Box company had wanted. So sad! The Light in the Box company is not even helping or cooperating well about this with me. They first replied to me saying it was still being shipped. Next, they said it was still at the San Francisco Gateway. Next, they said it was delivered. I asked not for a refund but a reshipment of exactly the same stuff I ordered and they have ignored me. VERU UNRELIABLE! Please never order from them."

Rep reply posted Oct-24-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16528520 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-10-22

Melhor site

"Amo esse site
Os produtos são de ótima qualidade

2017-10-22

Calidad, elegancia y buenos precios

"He comprado muy buena ropa en este sitio , lo hago con frecuencia y sus ofertas son formidables , FELICIDADES"

2017-10-21

Faulty Micro SD Memory Card

"Lightinthebox are suppliers of fake/faulty micro SD memory cards. These have been deliberately hacked/manipulated to show a higher capacity than they contain so the customer is conned. I purchased two 32Gb Class 10 micro SD cards but when tested, they could only hold 7Gb of date. Also their write speed was much slower than the Class 10 standard. It therefore looks as though these are poor quality 8Gb cards which at first glance are 32Gb but are slow, and corrupt all data beyond a 7Gb capacity. Despite being supplied with all the diagnostic reports showing that they have been tinkered with to dupe customers they insist on operating their unfair returns policy. Consequently, I have to pay £6 postage to return their fake items because of their fraudulent activities. Unfortunately, because they are based in China they can continue such practices with impunity.
So, the only remedy is for all potential customers to avoid this supplier. Just google their name to view all the other problems buyers are facing.

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16513294# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-10-20

Mauvaise communication

"Commande le 12 septembre 2017 et colis toujours pas reçu! Ils ne communiquent pas les délais réels de livraison et ne donnent pas d’information de suivi du coli (ou alors erronée). Pour çes raisons je ne recommande pas çe site!"

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“C'est le superviseur du service clientèle de Lightinthebox. Je suis heureux d'aider. Après avoir examiné votre cas, j'avais effectué l'identification de billet = 16510073 # dans notre centre de billet et fournissons une solution pour votre cas. s'il vous plaît connectez-vous votre lumière dans le compte de la boîte - aller "centre personnel" - "mon billet" pour vérifier notre réponse. s'il vous plaît restez en contact avec nous en répondant au ticket car toutes les informations seront enregistrées dans le système. Merci de votre collaboration.”

2017-10-20

Never Buy From Them

"This was the worst experience I have got while going shopping online. The package did not arrive ever.
They deducted the money within seconds, but while giving package, they care nothing.
Every time you ask them about the status they will tell , it will take 40-60 days for the package to reach, but it is never going to reach you. I think it is a fake site and there may be 2-3 people , just to reply to the questions that we send them. It is a complete nuisance . Never buy anything from this site.

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16509828# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

lingerie

"je suis satisfait de ma commande , même si l'article diffère légèrement de celui qui est en démonstration ."

2017-10-16

Buena pagina de compras, hay que ser pacientes con el tiempo de recibo.

"Muy buena pagina de compras, los productos son como se ven en la imagen, y las tallas hay que estar seguros para que no vayan a quedar grandes, o pequeñas.
Lo único malo, y por eso no le doy las 5 estrellas es el tiempo de recibido, para Centroamérica, un producto se tarda entre 2 y 3 meses, hay que ser pacientes, pero lo bueno que Lighting in the box, es que da garantía por el producto no recibido o extraviado, ya que reembolsa el dinero, o te reenvía el producto, así que mi consejo es que si van a comprar en LightingInTheBox, sean pacientes de esperar 2 meses o pídanlo con anticipación si es para alguna fecha determinada!

Rep reply posted Oct-18-2017

“Querido Carlosose,
Gracias por tu cumplido del producto. Ofrecemos múltiples métodos de envío con diferentes tiempos de entrega y costo para que el cliente elija. Estamos mejorando nuestro servicio de entrega. Gracias de nuevo por la confianza en nosotros. Le deseo que compre con nosotros nuevamente.
Sinceramente,
León
Servicio al cliente”

Excelente

"A encomenda chegou rapidamente e em perfeitas condições, parou na alfândega mas o dinheiro foi rapidamente reposto. Aconselho vivamente!!! "

bonito modelo koala usb 2.0 memória suficiente pen drive flash de 32GB vara

"Chegou no prazo, tudo conforme o pedido!"

2017-10-16

o produto de boa qualidade

"a experiencia em ter comprado nesse site, foi otimo, indico a qualquer outra pessoa."

Xiaomi Redmi 4X

"Заказ оплатил 03.09.2017. Дополнительно оплатил страховку и отправление с отслеживанием посылки по трек-номеру. Посылку отправили 07.09.2017. Трек отслеживался. Посылку получил 05.10.2017. Доставка заняла 20 рабочих дней, но срок доставки продавцом заявлен 12-18 рабочих дней. Коробку с телефоном продавец хорошо упаковал - обернул "пупыркой", упаковал в почтовый полиэтиленовый пакет и уложил в плотную картонную коробку. Но сама коробка с телефоном оказалась распечатанной - без заводской полиэтиленовой упаковки. Телефон рабочий, с глобальной мультиязычной прошивкой, сразу же обновился по воздуху. Укомплектован зарядным устройством с вилкой под электрическую розетку азиатского типа. Переходник был любезно предоставлен продавцом бесплатно. переходник литой, хорошего качества"

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.