Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Customer service: 9.13/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.03/10
2018-09-24

SANTIC CICLING SHORTS

"Muy buen producto, a buen precio. Lo mejor, que se le puede desmontar la parte interior con badana y, se puede usar a parte. Envio correcto y solucionado el tema de las tasas de aduanas, contratando el seguro en la compra. Servicio, al respecto, muy satisfactorio."

Excellent choise

"I use this site for a long time and I am very pleased."

Pedidos no Lightinthebox

"Tive uma boa experiência em ambas as compras que fiz, um ótimo atendimento, sempre atenciosos e cumpre bem o que promete quanto a entrega."

2018-09-23

good quality for what I have received and when it is appropriate sizing

"great site with very good quality garments although I am still waiting for a replacement for one shirt that is too small but I am hopeful this will be dealt with to my satisfaction. I find that for other websites, in my previous experience, I have received a credit to my original payment solution but am still hoping this will happen for Light in the Box - otherwise I would give this website a full five stars as I am extremely happy with the one orange and black woman's sweater that I have already received. I am still waiting for one top that was ordered over six weeks ago though which I have still not received. This order was August 17, 2018. The other garment were shipped though an expedited shipment service though so this might explain that one but still delivery is a bit long through the postal service. I would, however, recommend this site."

Parfait

"Après une commande , tout c'est bien déroulé, le timing respecté, le matériel parfait."

Все просто замечательно!

"Впервые сделал заказ на данном сайте и он меня приятно удивил. Мою посылку доставили очень быстро, намного быстрее чем из других интернет магазинов!"

Bestellung

"Die Bestellung war problemlos selbst die Abwicklung bei Reklamation geht einfach und schnell."

Excellent

"Uma das melhores lojas que ja comprei em minha vida obrigado Lightin"

2018-09-23

Very efficient prompt communication.

"Responding to my feed back in a reasonable time frame made me feel confident in further purchasing of items. Gave me confidence I would never be left in the lurch."

2018-09-23

Most gorgeous wedding dress!

"Prompt, exactly as described, perfect measurements. Everything I had hoped for"

Отличный магазин.

"Очень доволен покупкой в данном магазине."

She loves it!

"I ordered these slippers for my daughter and she loves them. They're in great shape and arrived very quickly. "

Une belle découverte

"Je viens de découvrir le site LightInBox et compte tenu de la richesse de son catalogue, en accord avec mon ami nous avons commandé deux très beaux produits pour elle. Livraison assez rapide, pas de souci sur les produits conformes. Pas de regret ni de déception, donc d'autres commandes suivront dès que nous aurons à nouveau un ou plusieurs coups de cœur pour des articles."

2018-09-22

Very good shop and service

"The way you can buy, you can pay and the information about the shilling."

Great thanks

"Altijd mooi verpakt en op tijd, prijs kwaliteit is super.
Ik bestel zeker nog meer !

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.