Stores > LifeFence.com

9-9 EST
      1-888-454-3301
      marketing@webdirectbrands.com
      1-888-454-3301

Voice your opinion! Review LifeFence.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-07

Cheapest and best

"I'm cheap I admit it. I surfed around looking for the best price on pool fencing. I found it at lifefence.com

Their product is high quality and shipped exactly as advertised. If you call their help number a real live person picks up. Again, call them and get a person, I was amazed.

I used email to talk with Bill Anthony who was very prompt in his response to my questions.

Not that it matters but I used the pool fence to help keep my dogs out of the pool.

The equipment they ship is literally everything you need or could need to put the fence in. The drill made the work very easy and the bit they included was high quality.
The guide for the bit helped make my poles stay perpendicular to the ground.
It literally looked like I knew what i was doing and that's because everything you need is included (instructional videos online, tools shipped)

When you're done you out everything in the box and ship it back.

10/10 would do it again

Rep reply posted Mar-08-2017

A rep from LifeFence.com, , has responded

“Thank you for reaching out to ReSellerRating.co for your 5-STAR experience! Don't forget to send installation pictures to marketing@webdirectbrands.com for a 5% rebate! ”

2015-06-02

"We had pavers laid directly on compacted sand, due to this fact we need to pull up some sand/pavers around the area where the gate would be installed and put a couple sacks of concrete down and reset the pavers. Once this we done the gate and fence was easy to install and looks great!"

2015-06-01

"very good product and fairly easy to install. drilling does require some effort."

2015-05-30

"Love the peace of mind this fence will give us knowing my pool is now safe for my little grandson. It was not to hard to install. My husband and son in law had it up very quickly. It also looks nice around the pool."

2015-04-19

"Product Ok, but poor experience. Customer service is either incompetent or intentionally misleading. Had to file a credit card dispute to get a refund for an item missing from our shipment; became tired of the non answers I received from customer service for a week. FYI, it will likely take weeks to receive tool kit after purchase of fence. We decided not to wait and purchased the required drill bits and guide elsewhere. Had to follow up on every detail; very poor communication from Web Direct Brands. There are a lot of other options for pool fence, I don't recommend this one. "

2014-06-14

"Quick, easy, and pleasant to deal with."

2014-06-13

"Everything was good except the first shipment left out the hinges and latched for the gate . This made it take a couple of days longer to finish. Our help had to go back to work so that made it harder. The measurements described between the post was off by a few centimeters that drove my husband crazy. He is a surgeon it had to be perfect"

2014-06-06

"I received this survey, yet have not received product. It was shipped a week after ordered and still in transit. "

2014-05-27

"I Was Told The Product I Need Was Out Of Stock And It Would Be 3 Or 4MonthsTo Get Some Pole Inserts For My Pool Fence "

2014-05-27

"Put in order on 5/20, received confirmation and my card was billed immediately. Received this survey today (5/27), still have not received my product. I called and was told that the material was backordered and they have no idea when they will get it in. They told me possibly a month. "

2014-05-13

"Good communications and working through my issues...."

2014-05-13

"Very good product, easy to install."

2014-05-12

"A great experience and prompt"

2014-05-01

"delivery was quick and installation was simple"

2014-04-15

"Great communication and fast shipping. "

Share LifeFence.com's store rating

LifeFence.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LifeFence.com is a merchant member
LifeFence.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.