Stores > LibertyHealthShare.org
  • LibertyHealthSh LibertyHealthShare.org Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review LibertyHealthShare.org by clicking a star below.

"Amicable and pleasant,very informative"

A practical solution to health care, and affordable.

"Great value. You pay for the health care that makes sense for you. The deductible is manageable. This really is a practical solution to health care and it is affordable for our family. It has been an excellent choice for us. I would recommend everyone check it out."

Big Fan

"Joined with some reluctance how a health share might work. After years of no medical needs hit a stretch with surgery and recovery. Liberty has performed above and beyond expectation and the staff is a breath of fresh air. Great attitude, customer focused, and top notch service. Have absolutely NO complaints."

Great alternative to expensive healthcare.

"Liberty is a wonderful, affordable alternative to traditional healthcare. Have been extremely satisfied. "

Love LHS - All of their promises and my expectations have been met

"I've been with LHS since mid-2014 and I am 100% pleased with their service and their staff.

Most importantly, everything in the Sharing Guideline, as they pertained to me, have been met as stated.

Although I've had no issues with LHS, my doctor's billing practices have caused some problems. Both times, LHS staff took care of everything with minimal involvement from me.

Great customer service staff - Always Friendly / Always Follow Up As Promised.

Great health coverage with Liberty Healthshare

"I've just ended my first year's coverage with Liberty Healthshare. Wow! This was awesome! My coverage cost was $199/month and after I spent my first $500 out of pocket, all of my wellcare and medical expenses were covered. To the tune of almost $11,000. I felt badly about having to use the coverage as I'm a normally healthy guy - but, it was wonderful knowing all of my medical was covered.

This year I'm looking forward to making my monthly share payments of $199 and causing no further expense to Liberty!

Liberty Health Share has been an answer to prayer.

"I am so grateful. My husband and I are self employed. Before Liberty Health Share, our medical insurance had a extremely high premium and deductible, but we were both healthy and didn't need much insurance provision so this was never balancing out for us. That is when we found Liberty Health Share. Thank you! God bless this organization."

Saved me from Obamacare

"This company handles medical expenses the way they should be run. If only the medical industry would have financial ethics as well. LHS has always covered my claims. The prices are fair. The online portal is easy. The staff is helpful. Really the best part is that I don't feel like I'm being robbed on a monthly basis."

Outstanding care and service

"Liberty is the best way to have health care coverage. I tell everyone I know to check out Liberty. Thank you for taking care of us. "

Responsible Healthcare Alternative

"Liberty HealthShare gives my family a way to be responsible for our own health care expenses and options while also allowing us to help others. Its is a great way to truly find responsible affordable health care options. "

Innovative health care

"Fine, so far. No real problems with my health."

Excellent choice

"Best decision I ever made when it comes Ron health insurance "

Liberty Healthshare is great!!!

"Liberty has been great for our family after moving from corporate America to a work-from-home, self-employed individual."

LibertyHealthShare.org: Service That Puts Insurance Companies to Shame

"Liberty reps start out engaged with your needs and stay engaged. In every single contact I have had with them, they stayed on top of the issue until it was solved. Unlike pretty much every other customer service operation, I didn't have to stay on top of them or follow up over and over. They took over and found answers. This is as rare as it gets, as we all know. I think it's because their business is personal to them -- they really do care at Liberty. "

Above and beyond!

"100% satisfied! I’m so thankful to have found Liberty! The perfect solution to our nation’s healthcare problem."

Share LibertyHealthShare.org's store rating

LibertyHealthShare.org is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LibertyHealthShare.org is a merchant member
LibertyHealthShare.org participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,460 merchant members.