Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-20

Always delivers as promised.

"I have used LensRentals.com numerous times and can't recommend it enough. When it comes to small, independent producers, LensRentals is a game-changer. The have a great selection of gear at competitive prices and the convenience is unmatched. Also, the protection plans are extremely affordable. Use them!"

2017-11-18

Amazing Service

"This was my first time renting a lens and it was amazing! I got a great lens to cover 2 sporting events and the service was awesome! Their customer service reps were extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I had 0 issues with the service and I will definitely be renting again in the future!"

2017-11-16

Fantastic all around.

"Great lens. Great service. I would definitely rent from them again."

2017-11-11

Above and beyond first rate service

"My first rental experience with them. They proactively contacted me to resolve an issue with my order before it even shipped. The lens arrived in literal brand new condition, very well packaged and fully operational. I especially appreciate all the attention to detail with things like providing tape for the return and showing some humor though out the packaging. I will be looking no further for my future lens rental needs, they nail it."

2017-11-10

Excellent service

"The staff at Lens Rentals is excellent. Awesome customer service, very quick to respond and will go out of their way to provide a great experience. As expected, equipment is always in great condition. Highly recommend. "

2017-11-09

First timer - will be back for more!

"From the discount promo, the ordering process, delivery, and return, the experience with Lensrentals was fantastic. The lens I rented, a 200-500mm Nikkor, appeared brand new (actually only a few months old) and performed superbly. Towards the end of the rental period, I contacted LensRental to inquire about extending the rental term - Haley helped provide all the details for me in a quick, efficient fashion. To sum up: if your are considering renting from LensRentals, take the plunge. You'll have no regrets!! "

2017-11-09

Great service!

"What a great service. Everything from ordering, information, directions and of course the camera itself were top notch."

2017-11-05

Better than the rest

"I appreciate that all the equipment came in a pelican case because I had to fly to a destination and it fit all my gear plus the rental camera. "

2017-11-05

LensRentals.com is great!

"Rented a Canon 80D because I was considering buying one. Saw a promotion on another website for 20% off coupon and used it. Easy online process, prompt delivery, great working camera with option to buy it if I wanted to do so. I actually sent the camera back a day early because I was finished using it, and LensRentals gave me a refund for my unused day. They were quick to reply to emails and very courteous. I highly recommend them!"

2017-11-04

Couldn't Ask for More!

"Rented a Canon 5DsR. I used the local pick-up and return service. Everything was ready when I arrived, battery charged up, and starter instruction manual included."

2017-11-03

Smooth and easy transaction!!

"I rented a sony lens and two polarizing filters. They called me immediately to verify information as I was a first time customer. Friendly people to deal with and had no issues getting everything set up. When I received my order, I realized one filter was shattered and called customer service to inform them. The gentleman I spoke with was really cool about the situation and offered to overnight me one without hesitation. I received the filter the next day with no trouble. Returning the items was just as easy as ordering everything and had no hiccups. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future. Big thanks to lensrentals.com! "

2017-11-03

Sticky scroll button, loose dial

"The Nikon D5's main scroll button (not sure of the real name of it, but pressing it shows the magnification of my shots) on back of camera was wonky, hard to press and not as smooth to use as on my nikon cameras, also the distance on the 70-200 lens changed without me changing it, it was sooooo loose. Otherwise, rental went fine."

2017-11-03

Amazing resource for photographers!

"I’ve been a customer of Lensrentals for a handful of years now, and the service and selection only gets better. I’ve never had a negative experience; if that were to happen, I honestly feel that they would do everything they can to make it right. "

2017-11-02

Great Service

"My experience with LensRentals was excellent. Working with the staff was easy. They answered all of my questions and I was able to get the lens I needed at a good price. The process of returning the lens couldn't have been any simpler as well. I highly recommend LensRentals to anyone who wants to test out a lens before buying or for just getting a lens for that once in a lifetime trip."

2017-10-30

Lensrental.com is Awesome

"Excellent equipment, fast shipping, incredible packing and ease of return. Killer customer service and follow-up. A++ business for professionals and enthusiasts alike. Highly recommended!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.