Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2018-01-15

Exactly what I needed, when I needed it

"This is the second time I've rented with LensRentals and it was awesome, just like the last time. I rented a body and lens. Everything showed up on time and worked perfectly. Five stars!"

2018-01-14

Always perfect, always helpful!!!

"Another great experience, got the lens I needed, when I needed it, and it was great!! LR has always been fantastic to deal with!!!"

2018-01-12

First Time Renter!

"Everything showed up on time and returning it was super-easy. What a great way to learn and test new equipment before investing."

DanielDougan's Avatar

2018-01-10

As expected

"Everything was exactly as expected, and that's not a bad thing at all. "

2018-01-08

Love Lensrentals

"This was the 4th time I have used Lensrentals and I am continually impressed. They are fast. The lenses were great. Customer service was top notch! "

2018-01-07

Great service

"Super convenient way to rent your camera gear! So easy to return, too! Loved my experience!"

2018-01-07

Amazing Service

"Rented the basic wedding kit and it made a wondeful eddition to the lenses I already owned! Amazing service for those who like myself want to test drive a lense or have specific lense for an event!

Would recommend to all my friends and family! Affordable and reliable!

Reliable, solid, affordable

"Everything as promised, good condition. Prompt replies to emails. Safely-packaged equipment. Great Value."

Great Service

"Great customer service and execution. Was able to test the rental lens to see if it fits my need. "

LensRentals is fantastic

"My first experience with LensRentals and I couldn't be more impressed. Excellent equipment (appears new) and very well-organized company. Ordering online is easy - everything clearly explained. Super fast delivery in their special packaging. Inside the package is a lovely envelop that summarizes how to return (enclosed FedEx return label) and simple instructions. You get a reminder a day or two before you ship it back and then confirmation when it's received. If you love the equipment and don't want to part with it you're given the option to purchase it. Highly recommend and plan on using them again."

2018-01-04

Fast and timely

"I just wish they had more of the newer equipment such as the Sony 100m 2.8 or the 100-400 Gmaster."

2018-01-04

Good service, extremely used equipment

"Could not have been happier with our service, but the equipment we rented was a little worse for the wear. Even with app calibration the Ronin struggled to completely stabilize, and would grind a bit while trying to calibrate. "

2018-01-01

Great Work

"From communication with the setup team and delivery and return everything was easy and given. The equipment was in perfect condition and packaged very nicely. I will use Lensrentals again. "

2017-12-30

Quick and Easy

"Great experience. Equipment arrived a morning after with my camera packed nicely. Returning the shipment was simple as well directions were listed. Didn't have any hassle. Loved my camera!"

2017-12-29

Excellent Customer Service

"I have been working with LensRentals for several years now and they have been excellent and fix any mishaps with a win-win attitude! I am extremely happy with our professional relationship!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.