Stores > LensesRX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensesRX by clicking a star below.
2017-12-01

Restored my Faith in Optometry!!!

"I was so leary about going through an online company for my eye care needs, but after several local attempts at my Los Angeles (not like I live in a small town) eye care professionals(so called) I decided to take a big leap of faith and sent in two pairs of glasses(my favourites) to get filled. First of all, I appreciated that it was easy and also the customer service was A+ but when I received my glasses I was so happy to see that they did a beautiful job. Before my lenses were kinda off set in my glasses and now they were settled in to their perfect home. This company is really great and I received my glasses back in a timely fashion and with nice new cases and inner bags. I have already told everyone about how excited I am about their service! Many Thanks and looking forward to many more pairs with you!"

2017-11-03

Great customer service

"I am extremely happy with the customer service from LensesRx.com. You have to be diligent in collecting the information that you provide them as they will make lenses that are EXACTLY as you request. Unfortunately, I made an error with my PD (Pupil Distance) and the first set of lenses that they provided me were AWFUL. So, I took my glasses to my optometrist who quickly pointed out my error. I then called LensesRx and explained the situation and told them that the error was mine. I was prepared to be told that it would cost me hundreds of dollars for them to correct my error. To my surprise, they told me to send my frames back to them and for just $10 to cover shipping and handling, they corrected MY error. I received my glasses faster than expected and they are PERFECT. I highly recommend LensesRx and I will use them again."

2017-11-03

Awesome choice!!!!

"I was hesitant to purchase glasses online, but I'll never buy them any other way again. Lenses RX has exceeded my expectations with quality, workmanship, price and communication. Thank you lenses RX for changing the way I buy glasses!!!"

2017-11-02

Offensively poor customer service.

"I literally cannot describe how horrible the customer service is here. I had a simple mix up--they double charged my PayPal for an add-on--and my continual requests for help (or even clarification) were met with open hostility. The phone number they list did not lead to them, it went to a string of adds for medic alert jewelry and Bahamas timeshares--but rest assured. The twenty minutes on the phone I spent waiting to be connected is me "lying." I have never had a sketchier experience and I have bought several pairs of glasses online with wonderful shops. I could not make this clearer. This company is run by self-obsessed bullies who, forget the concept that the customer is always right, don't even think they customer exists or has feelings. If I could grade them zero stars I would without a second thought. They should be ashamed at how poorly I have been treated."

2017-11-01

Horrible Customer service stay away

"My sons glasses broke and I wanted to order a replacement glasses and get the broken glasses repaired for my son. The rep that picked up the phone was very rude and unhelpful. When I asked to talked to the manager she just played as if the line was disconnecting. On The second call she just denied talking to me. According to her there is no manager in the company. It looks like after spending $400 glass, if it breaks you can't get a replacement. I won't be ordering anything from you guys and I will put the word out in the internet. Very bad customer service."

2017-10-27

Excellent Experience From Start To Finish

"This was my first order with this company and I am very excited to say that it won't be my last! The email communication was friendly and professional, as they kept me informed every step of the way. I had new lenses put in my existing sunglasses and they did a beautiful job getting the tint and prescription exactly right! Total turnaround time was 11 days including shipping time, and I chose regular processing. Did I forget to mention the great price? Overall I'm really impressed, and I think you will be too."

2017-10-16

The Best!

"Excellent experience! Perfect glasses!"

2017-09-30

What I ordered.

"LensesRx was having a sale, and I wanted to get progressives again in my beautiful old Safillo frames. They delivered on their promise, and I got a pair of lenses fit at a very competitive price, as promised, in my frames in the specified time."

2017-09-21

Best Glasses Ever ...

"... and trust me, I asked the staff, on the phone & in live chat, a gazillion questions! I tried on 3 pairs at home and finally decided. I thought, because I had a 35% off coupon, that I would treat myself to some Crizal lenses. Well, I don't know if it's the Crizal or the combination of the Crizal, and how perfect the staff got my scrib, but the clarity on my new glasses is amazing! I couldn't be more pleased!"

2017-08-27

Lenses placed in older frames - - - outstanding

"Solid service. Knowledgeable staff. Continuous updates. Perfect for lens replacement. So quick (upgrade for express) I forgot they had been mailed and now in the mailbox. About $250 less than going to a boutique store and $350 less than Lens Crafters.

A referred friend tried their "cheaper polycarbonates" ($40) and raved about them.

Furthermore, they sent an email to say "you overpaid on figuring your cost". This reflected a high degree of both honesty and integrity.

Finally, I'd suggest spending the extra $20.00 for 'express', door-to-door in about 8 to 9 days. How did they do that? A private optometry shop took 2 weeks several years back - - - again, thank you. I'd recommend them without question and will use again when required.

Thank you.

2017-08-25

Couldn't get it right with 3 tries

"They supposedly made the glasses 3 times. I say "supposedly" because I didn't notice any difference from the first time. Each time they said that there was probably something wrong with the prescription and each time I explained that I had ordered 4 pairs of glasses, two regular and two sunglasses, with the same prescription from another online company, Zenni, and I could see perfectly with those. Unfortunately, I had lost one of the regulars and I was trying to replace it. They said that I should go back to my doctor for a second opinion which I thought was stupid because the only thing the doctor was going to tell was what was wrong with their glasses and charge me for that. After the third try I requested a refund. They deducted $59.85 from the payment. They said it was $10 for each lens replacement and $9.95 for each time they shipped it. When I add my own cost to return the glasses three times, I ended up spending over $75 for nothing but aggravation."

2017-08-23

glasses

"I received the glasses and must honestly state that they exceed all my expectations"

2017-08-12

Fantastic experience

"I had a fantastic experience with Lenses RX. I am very happy with my glasses and the customer service too. They went above and beyond to be sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase."

2017-08-11

best lens replacement company

"I don't have a difficult prescription but this is the 3rd company I am trying because I love my frame. I just needed the lenses. After many failures with other companies you would think I would stop, well my local optician screwed up the lenses as well. Lensesrx actually got it wrong the first time as well, then asked me to take special markings and then they tried again and they were perfect. So glad I found them"

2017-08-10

Blurry vision after LensesRx

"I sent in 2 pr of frames with a current prescription because they were having a sale. I was excited. I have used online lens replacement before. This time they came back but my vision is very blurry with the lenses. I'll have to take them to get them fixed and pay again. My bad! I should have tried with just 1 pair. Should have been skeptical, but I had good luck with another company. I cannot see out of these. Another company had the same script and I can see out of those glasses. "

Share LensesRX's store rating

LensesRX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!