(901) 654-2140

Customer service: 9.29/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.57/10
2018-03-29

Excellent Quality

"I’m very pleasantly surprised with how the gear was appraised and the quality received. My only two complaints were having to verify who I was (not that big of a deal but weird) and that I had to sign for my package (I’m spoiled I suppose). Everything was a resounding positive experience!"

2018-03-29

Love

"I ordered 2 used canon L lenses prior and they came in EXCELLENT condition so I’m excited for my new(used) camera body to arrive so I can test it out!! "

2018-03-15

Excellent value for the money

"Just received my purchase of Canon 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS USM today. Everything is as advertised and in very good condition. Initial tests indicate very sharp lens. I am happy."

2018-03-09

Good Used Gear

"I ordered a used hard case from them, It still had the original tags attached and showed no sign of use. Shipped the same day as i ordered it and had very reasonable shipping fees."

2018-03-02

Great prices and fast shipping

"They are the best. I’ve been buying equipment from then for years and couldn’t be happier."

2018-02-24

Great experience

"Imo they underrate their used lenses. Mine arrived in great shape and was described as fair. I don't have a negative word to say about my purchase."

2018-02-23

A great first experience with Lens Authority

"I ordered a Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1. Got the lens at a great price. It was in better condition than stated in the description. The lens is flawless and came with the caps, hood, original box and paperwork. I feel like I just got a new lens for 60% the cost. The customer service was great too. They called me to confirm my order and when I didn’t initially answer they sent me an email letting me know they called to confirm my order. After a quick phone call back to them they shipped my order the same day. Fast free shipping w/ signed delivery required. They packed my lens in a oversized box with lots of air cushion wrap. I ordered on Wednesday morning and received my lens on Friday morning. I can’t express how happy I am with my whole experience with lens authority. I was a little skeptical at first buying used from a lens rental company but they really seem to care about their products and customers. Will definitely be doing business with them again. "

2018-02-20

Personal and excellent customer service

"My experience purchasing a video camera from LensAuthority.com was excellent. The used item was priced very inexpensively compared to other websites. The website was very easy to use; I could also purchase an extended warranty at the same time, which was convenient. I called to confirm the order and check shipping time and the phone was immediately answered by a person. Shipping was super fast. The shipping confirmation email had a really funny story too. Great experience! This is clearly a well run company."

2018-02-09

Great, Reliable and Professional

"I ordered a pretty expensive camera from them, that was more than at least half the price so I was a little skeptical but I figured I'd try anyway. I was not disappointed! I ordered my camera, received a call from them shortly afterwards to confirm my order and then they shipped it to me and even included tracking in the email they sent. Just received my camera today, works perfectly and looks just way I expected it to look! "

2018-01-26

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS COMPANY

"I SPENT MY FUTURE WIFE'S WEDDING RING MONEY ON A CANON 300 MARK II, WITH NO REGRETS. THANK YOU LENS AUTHORITY! "

2018-01-17

Awesome

"They have awesome customer service "

2018-01-05

Lensauthority

"Reasonable price with great customer support."

2017-12-27

LensAuthority is the AUTHORITY

"Absolutely the best when it comes in selling use camera and professional video gear. This is my second purchase. Im glad I'd found them. Im saving loads of money on the items i have purchased. Total saved for the year about $2000.00 Thank you guys for the great email on how you guys ship and handle your packages with loads of care. I have recommend the site to many friends "

2017-12-27

Happy

"Professional, caring, customer friendly, great service, accurate item grading, on time shipping, who could ask for more? "

2017-12-22

Best purchase all year

"I got a classic Zeiss lens in mint condition at almost half the price of new. It was packaged as if someone really cared (unlike some major retailers who should know better). These folks also have a "down to earth" sense of humor - they take their job very seriously, but not so much life in general. It felt like the old days when you made a deal on a handshake and a beer."

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.