(901) 654-2140

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-21

Trustworthy, quality

"I've bought a few photography and video related items from LensAuthority over the years, including microphones. I respect the accuracy of their rating system- if it says blemishes it has them but works. I've used their Lensrentals.com rental service as well, which was truly excellent."

2018-05-31

Amazing!

"I was skeptical about buying a used lens from them but they had good reviews so I went ahead and got one anyways. This lens is above and beyond what I expected. IT IS CLEAN. It seriously looks brand new and I didnt even get the best looking lens. They blew me away. Love this company and will for sure use them in the future! They also called me before they shipped my item to go over everything with me. I love it. Loved everything about this purchase!"

2018-05-18

Authoritative

"Lens Authority has always done great by me. Timely shipping, product as advertised (and rated). What more do I want in a seller?"

2018-05-15

Third time Buyer. Lifelong customer.

"This was the third item purchased from this company. Each product was as described in great condition! Great place, great customer service, great products. Win win for everyone. "

2018-05-01

Great Communication and Value

"Easy to order, prompt shipping, and wonderful communication."

2018-04-24

Great service

"I would definitely recommend this company to my friends. I am very happy with the condition of my new (used) camera. "

2018-03-29

Excellent Quality

"I’m very pleasantly surprised with how the gear was appraised and the quality received. My only two complaints were having to verify who I was (not that big of a deal but weird) and that I had to sign for my package (I’m spoiled I suppose). Everything was a resounding positive experience!"

2018-03-29

Love

"I ordered 2 used canon L lenses prior and they came in EXCELLENT condition so I’m excited for my new(used) camera body to arrive so I can test it out!! "

2018-03-15

Excellent value for the money

"Just received my purchase of Canon 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS USM today. Everything is as advertised and in very good condition. Initial tests indicate very sharp lens. I am happy."

2018-03-09

Good Used Gear

"I ordered a used hard case from them, It still had the original tags attached and showed no sign of use. Shipped the same day as i ordered it and had very reasonable shipping fees."

2018-03-02

Great prices and fast shipping

"They are the best. I’ve been buying equipment from then for years and couldn’t be happier."

2018-02-24

Great experience

"Imo they underrate their used lenses. Mine arrived in great shape and was described as fair. I don't have a negative word to say about my purchase."

2018-02-23

A great first experience with Lens Authority

"I ordered a Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1. Got the lens at a great price. It was in better condition than stated in the description. The lens is flawless and came with the caps, hood, original box and paperwork. I feel like I just got a new lens for 60% the cost. The customer service was great too. They called me to confirm my order and when I didn’t initially answer they sent me an email letting me know they called to confirm my order. After a quick phone call back to them they shipped my order the same day. Fast free shipping w/ signed delivery required. They packed my lens in a oversized box with lots of air cushion wrap. I ordered on Wednesday morning and received my lens on Friday morning. I can’t express how happy I am with my whole experience with lens authority. I was a little skeptical at first buying used from a lens rental company but they really seem to care about their products and customers. Will definitely be doing business with them again. "

2018-02-20

Personal and excellent customer service

"My experience purchasing a video camera from LensAuthority.com was excellent. The used item was priced very inexpensively compared to other websites. The website was very easy to use; I could also purchase an extended warranty at the same time, which was convenient. I called to confirm the order and check shipping time and the phone was immediately answered by a person. Shipping was super fast. The shipping confirmation email had a really funny story too. Great experience! This is clearly a well run company."

2018-02-09

Great, Reliable and Professional

"I ordered a pretty expensive camera from them, that was more than at least half the price so I was a little skeptical but I figured I'd try anyway. I was not disappointed! I ordered my camera, received a call from them shortly afterwards to confirm my order and then they shipped it to me and even included tracking in the email they sent. Just received my camera today, works perfectly and looks just way I expected it to look! "

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.