Stores > LensAndLasers.com
  • LensAndLasers.c

Voice your opinion! Review LensAndLasers.com by clicking a star below.
2014-01-14

"A good price on a product can be found at many places, but few places have excellent customer service and even fewer have personal service (especially when ordering on the 'net). Dick at lensandlasers.com was attentive and expedient with his assistance, even when it wasn't required to complete the sale. There was even a follow-up communication just to make sure my product arrived undamaged and was to my liking. I may not order optics frequently, but when i do it will definitely be through lensandlasers.com. I will be recommending them to anyone i know that is in need of quality optics."

2014-01-13

"This company did a fine job at filling the order, processing it, & shipping it for on-time delivery. Very easy to work with, & would purchase off of this company again in the future."

2014-01-13

"I bought an EOTech magnifier from LensAndLasers.com when searching for a retailer that took part of the current EOTech rebate promotion. The price was one of the lowest I had seen and the few reviews available indicated successful transactions.

I ended up deciding to place an order on a Monday around 11:50AM. By 12:10PM, I received emails of my order being processed, followed by another email informing me that the item would be shipped that day as well. In addition, the owner Dick Barker emailed me that he will follow up on the order to ensure that everything goes smoothly. With the free shipping promotion at the time of my order, I expected to receive the magnifier in 3-5 days. To my surprise, I received it at the end of the following day.

Mr. Barker followed up on Thursday via email to make sure I had received the magnifier as he promised to do. I replied back to his email, along with some additional questions regarding the EOTech rebate submission process. He promptly answered all my questions.

Without being pushy, he asked if I could write a review since his online store was only recently opened. Given the superb service and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure his customer was happy with his purchase, I had no problem writing this review.

I will continue to check back in the future for optics as long as the prices remain competitive. I have been treated very well by Mr. Baker and his company and have faith that customer service will remain top notch.

2014-01-06

"I found a deal offered by Lens and Lasers on the slickguns website which prompted me to make my purchase based on price and previous reviews. I would certainly recommend them to anyone based on their competitive prices, excellent communication, fast order processing/shipping, and an overall pleasant experience. I can't rate their customer service because things went so well I never needed them but I'm sure it's first class as well."

2013-12-13

"Shipping was quick and the price beat everyone else."

2013-12-13

"Great prices, great products. Items arrived as advertised and shipping was fast. What else can I say, I would not hesitate do do business again."

2013-12-13

"I found lensandlasers.com on slickguns.com. lensandlasers.com showed up as having a good selection and the most competitive pricing that I've found. I took the chance to buy from them, and I'm very happy I did. It was an excellent transaction, fast shipping, great communication, even several follow-ups from lensandlasers.com. I can't stress enough, let lensandlasers.com be your go-to place for optics. Buy with confidence, and be a very satisfied customer like me."

2013-12-13

"This is the first time I dealt with this company and I am really satisfied with them.

They have great prices. Trust me, I shop around and do my research whenever I want to buy something. The item I purchased from them was the lowest i could find anywhere.

The shipping was really fast and the item I received was in good condition and as advertised. They even follow up to see if everything was received or if there were any issues.

This store is a gem of a find and I would not hesitate to recommend it to all my friends.

2013-12-13

"Highly focused on customer service!"

2013-12-04

"First time buyer from LensAndLasers.com and couldn’t be more pleased. The website itself was clean, well-constructed, and easily navigable. Prices very competitive. Fast shipping and accurate arrival date. Quick follow up to confirm safe arrival and product satisfaction. All follow up questions answered. Will defiantly use again!

2013-12-03

"Solid pricing with a nice Black Friday discount code for the item I wanted. VERY good communication and extremely fast shipping. Very pleased and would recommend without hesitation."

2013-12-02

"Great communication, fast shipping and good price. even personally sent emails asking if the product arrives and to my linking, will do business again"

2013-12-01

"Excellent service and quick delivery."

2013-10-03

"Was easy to use. Found exactly what I needed. Service was prompt and personal. Pricing was fair and the delivery was very quick. Thanks a bunch!"

2013-07-23

"Ordered some pmags, got them very quickly and all were in great condition."

Share LensAndLasers.com's store rating

LensAndLasers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensAndLasers.com is not a merchant member
LensAndLasers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!