2017-01-31

Don't believe their prices. They're dishonest! Ordered and they emailed me to raise price.

"This is what they emailed me:

"Thank you for your order from LensAndLasers.

I'm embarrassed to say that we do not have this ACOG in stock, and the only distributor of ours that has one is charging Trijicon's new and improved January 2017 prices. Our price through them would be $1207. In a few weeks this will be about the lowest price you'll see for this ACOG."

2016-12-27

Mr. Baker is AWESOME

"The customer service is the best ever. I havr ordered from lebs and lasers a few yimes and everytime I'm more impressed with how they treat their customers. Thank you very much."

2016-01-29

The best retailer out there

"Customer service is great, prices are the best!
Will return for more product.
Highly recommended!!!

2016-01-06

"Got a super great deal on a Trijicon RMR RM06. Since it's a high dollar item, L7L thoroughly verified my payment information. Prompt shipment, signature verification shippment, and in-person email after confirmed delivery, to make sure I got it and am satisfied!"

2015-03-18

"Got friendly, quick and knowledgeable answers to my questions, quick shipping. Some of the best prices I've found with no catch. Product was exactly what I wanted. No bait-and-switch tactics like some other "low-cost" retailers I won't name."

2015-03-17

"Awesome prices on their ACOG's. The TA31F I ordered made this USMC grunt happy. The shipping was super quick and I was in contact with the seller the whole time. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks Dick and everyone at lensandlasers."

2014-12-16

"Ordering from LensAndLasers was a great experience. They have the lowest prices around and everyone needs to know about them! Dick provided me with excellent customer service and kept me up-to-date on my order status. I would highly recommend LensAndLasers for their easy ordering and great customer experience. "

2014-10-03

"The service from Lens And Lasers was A+.
The product speaks for itself.

2014-09-14

"Seller was very responsive during the whole process. He answered my phone call and replied my email during the weekend. Item arrived within 3 business days as promised. "

2014-08-18

"I ordered an Eotech G33 magnifier and they were out of stock for a few days. He honored the lower price even though the new stock cost him slightly more. The product showed up promptly using USPS Priority mail and it was very well protected using bubble wrap and air bags. You cannot beat his prices on ACOGs either. I will definitely order again. "

2014-08-13

"Perfect transaction. Just as promised and very fast delivery. Best price too, even with a complete internet search."

2014-08-04

"Prompt shipment
Items were exactly as ordered (correct manufacturer, etc.)
Shipping packaging was good

2014-08-04

"Ordered on Monday and delivered on Wednesday. Awesome service, great price. Buy with confidence. "

2014-07-31

"Received what I ordered in a timely manner. Products arrived well packed and in perfect condition."

2014-07-31

"Great Store! Shipping was nearly immediate and had scope in Alaska within three days. Good prices and friendly service."

Share LensAndLasers.com's store rating