lens.com
Apparel & Accessories • Eyewear
13,517 reviews
    Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)

Customer service: 8.64/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.57/10
2018-07-31

Contact lenses

"Easy, prompt delivery. Would use again."

“Jacie,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear you had prompt delivery of your contact lenses. We strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. We look forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-07-31

I believe I should have gotten free shipping

"I was sent an email for free shipping but I had just ordered through my account like 5 minutes before I got email & I called & they said too late.... not real good customer service - I could not believe they would not honor email I just recieved - was told to cancel order & reorder through THAT email instead of my lens account ......"

2018-07-30

Great!

"Contacts came in earlier than anticipated date provided and no issues!"

“Krystal,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear your lenses came quicker than expected. We strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Thanks,

2018-07-28

Great!!!

"I ordered 6 boxes of contacts for just under $140.00 (Acuvue Oasis for astigmatism) which is a steal! Ordering was very simple, and my contacts arrived 5 days earlier than the estimated delivery date. I'm very glad I ordered through lens.com and will never go anywhere else. Highly recommended! "

Posted Aug-09-2018

“Thank you for reviewing your purchase with Lens.com. We aim to provide the lowest prices possible to our customers, as well as swift delivery. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-07-28

New contact wearer

"Customer service was very knowledgeable and courteous with any questions. Will order from lens.com again."

“Tammy,
Thank you for your recent review with Lens.com We are delighted to hear that your experience was memorable. We push to provide great customer service to our customers. We look forward to your next order with us. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-07-27

Great Service

"I have ordered twice now with Lens.com they have an easy to navigate website & delivery is timely. I will continue to use their services."

“Annie,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent purchase at Lens.com. We are happy to hear that both of your experiences were easy and delivery was prompt. We strive to provide a straightforward website, along with quick delivery for our customers. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Thanks,

2018-07-26

Love love love them

"Fantastic and fast. Usually getting my order together and shipping takes a long time like two weeks but this time it only took about 5 days which was a god send since my last right contact had ripped!"

“Ashlai,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience ordering with Lens.com. We strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. We are here to save you money and make online ordering convenient. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-07-26

Love my contacts and having them delivered!!

"My prescription changed and I had to try new ones. My Doctor tried a couple of different kinds and I ordered from Lens.com. Received my new contacts in no time at all and it was so easy."

“Donna,
Thank you for your feedback with Lens.com. We are happy to hear you got your new contacts quickly and that the process was easy for you. We strive to provide the best customer service and prompt delivery times. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Lens

"They was great. My contacts come in sooner then expected."

“Patricia,
Thank you for reviewing your recent purchase on Lens.com. We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that you received your lenses sooner than expected. It is our goal to provide fast delivery for our customers. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-07-25

Great service - right on time

"Contact order was received as ordered and on time. Thank you!"

“Terisa,
Thank you for your review on Lens.com. We are pleased to hear that you received your lenses on time. We strive to to provide prompt delivery times. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Great buy.

"I received my lens very quick and at a reasonable price. "

“Rebecca,
Thank you for providing your feedback to Lens.com. We are happy to hear that you received your lenses quickly and at a reasonable price. We strive to provide punctual delivery, as well as the lowest prices. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

lit

"came quick, i can see now."

“Shilah,
Thank your for your review on Lens.com. We are happy to hear that your order came quickly and that you can now see. We strive to provide the best customer service, the lowest prices, and prompt delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Contact lens order

"Always easy to work with-quick and economical too!"

“Androniki,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent order with Lens.com We are pleased to hear that your experience was easy and that you have had good experiences working with our customer service team. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-07-24

Get great quality at the best price!

"Comfortable lens at a low price"

“Carmella,
Thank you for taking the time to review your order with Lens.com. We are happy to hear that your lenses are comfortable. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery for our customers. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Experience went well.

"Came on time, exactly as described. Overall good experience. "

“Melissa,
Thank you for your review on Lens.com. I am happy to hear that you had an overall good experience. We strive to provide accurate and prompt delivery times to our customers. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.