lens.com
Eyewear
13,373 reviews
    Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)

Customer service: 9.11/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.50/10
2018-05-31

Good Experience

"very easy to use .. product arrived on time....I will use again."

“Christian,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had an easy time placing your order with Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-05-30

Happy Lens.com Customer

"Wonderful buying experience! Excellent item, great price and prompt shipping. Doesn't get any better than that. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be back. Thank you Lens.com."

“Julie,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful buying experience from Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thank you for the recommendation. Thanks for choosing Lens.com, we appreciate your business.

2018-05-30

Completely satisfied

"My Rx changed and I sent it to Lens.com. I had the new prescription within a week and they made it very easy to return the unused boxes of my previous prescription. They're awesome."

“William,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Lens.com. We strive to provide the best customer service and offer an easy return policy if the prescription changes. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Excellent Service!

"Thanks! Packed with Love!"

“Josephine,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you had excellent service with your Lens.com order. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Overall great experience

"Site was easy to navigate and the explanations were just as easy to follow. Quick replies and processing of my order. Delivery came quicker than expected. Well done."

“Dennis,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience ordering your lenses from Lens.com. We strive to provide the best customer service and lowest prices. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Very pleased!!

"First time purchaser. Very impressed with price, quality, quantity, and speed of delivery!! Will definitely use Lens.com for all of our contact needs"

“Sheryl,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with your first purchase from Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Best price i found

"Good delivery time. Good price "

“Sandra,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Thanks,

2018-05-25

One Hundred Percent Great

"The staff was very professional about everything. "

“Beverly,
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service staff. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and I am happy to see that we were able to assist with verifying the prescription from the doctor. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Easy peasy!

"I had never ordered my lenses online before- always through my eye doctor. It was so easy and super fast! And a fraction of the cost my doctor charges. My only wish is that they would label my boxes L & R. "

“Amy,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you gave us a try for the first time and we were happy with the order. If you have any questions about your prescription for the left or right eye please contact us and our friendly customer service staff would be happy to assist. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Contact

"They come in time everything was right "

“Debbie,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that your were happy with your order from Lens.com. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

They arrrived early and I saved a lot of $$$

"These arrived early! Perfect!"

“Melanie,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear you received your order earlier than expected and saved a lot of money. We at Lens.com strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Excellent price and service

"I ordered contact lenses from LENS.COM. The price according to Google Shopping was the best. The ordering process was easy and I was able to upload my prescription. LENS.COM actually detected that my order was not as per my prescription, so I adjusted the prescription and could order the lenses. The price was the best (on the lens I wanted to buy -- not on the lens that was in my original prescription, so you need to compare prices). Delivery was quick and I got informed of when it would arrive and I received a tracking number. The lenses arrived well packaged and the expiration date is in 2022, so you do receive "fresh" products. I will buy from LENS.COM again, assuming their prices remain competitive."

“Anthony,
Thanks for the review. I am pleased to hear that we were able to assist you in ordering the correct lenses. We strive to provide the best customer service which includes keeping you informed on your order and delivery. We look forward to your future order. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Manager
Lens.com”

Contact Lens

"Lens were delivered earlier than projected. Definite price savings."

“Linda,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear you received your order earlier than expected. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Convenient and affordable

"Easy process to order online. Lenses are affordable and received fairly quickly"

Posted May-24-2018

“Daniel,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had an easy time ordering your lenses online at Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-05-23

Price great, delivery changes 3 times

"The price was great, but the delivery date changed three times and was scheduled to be delivered on two separate occasions and was pushed to a new date."

Posted May-24-2018

“Ryan,
Thank you for speaking with us today about your order. I show that the order was placed on 5.9.18. The order was verified and shipped on 5.9.18 via standard shipping of 5-7 business days. Per tracking the order was delivered on 5.18.18. I apologize if there were issues with the delivery from the post office. We strive to provide the best customer service and I am pleased that we were able to come to a resolution today over the phone. Thank you for choosing Lens.com, we appreciate your business.

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.