lens.com
Apparel & Accessories • Eyewear
13,527 reviews
    Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)

Customer service: 8.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.61/10
2018-08-14

Great value and service

"How can the least expensive site have the best delivery time and is the easiest to use? It’s a miracle!"

2018-08-13

Didn't get order

"I only got one box and I ordered two. I called and was told that the second box would be sent out. That was almost a month ago and I haven't heard anything."

“Rachel,
I apologize for the issues on your order. There was an error in sending out the second back when you called back in July. We did send it out when we received this review from you. The lenses shipped on 8.14 and were delivered on 8.15. Please let us know if we can be of more assistance.

2018-08-13

excellent!

"I was a little leary since the price was so much better than all the other sites I checked but I received the lenses within a few days and everything was great. Will definitely order again."

2018-08-12

Easy purchase with a few flaws

"What was flawless? photographing and uploading a copy of my prescription, ordering the exact lenses that I needed.
What was not flawless (surprising)? The postage fee of 7.99 was not surprising. The extra 5.45 processing fee in the last payment window was surprising (although not perhaps outrageous). The lens were sent a very weird route that took 6 days--Fed Ex from MO to OK then Dallas then Houston and then finally entered the post office system and arrived in San Antonio. They could have been sent by first class mail from MO and arrived in San Antonio in half the time for half the cost.

2018-08-12

Great. No problems.

"Fast shipping. No problems. "

“Ari,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had great service with Lens.com. We strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. Thank you for contacting Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen - Manager Lens.com

2018-08-11

Use someone else!!!!!

"If your looking for fast lens service please do yourself a favor & go somewhere else. I have been waiting for over a week in a half & am just now told that my lens have to be special order/are still not available. This was not told to me when I placed the order or I would have gone somewhere else.

Though management was nice they were not helpful as to all they could do was refun me my over night shipping (I already paid for) & offer to send my order over night when they receive it. Extremely frustrating when you are expecting/needing your lenses!!!

“Kristina,

I apologize for the issues you experienced with Lens.com. I show that you ordered the lenses on 8/1/2018 with 2nd day delivery. I show that when we spoke to you on 8-11, we have removed the shipping cost and changed the ship method to overnight. You were only charged for the price of the lenses. I show that the order shipped on 8.13 and was delivered on 8.14. Please let us know if we can be of more assistance.

Very happy with purchase

"Lowest prices and super fast delivery. "

Posted Aug-10-2018

“June,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you were very happy with your Lens.com purchase. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen- Manager Lens.com ”

Great experience

"Contacts were delivered promptly. Very satisfied with the product so far. Will recommend to friends and family. Will use Len.com again."

“Natashia,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience ordering with Lens.com. Thank you for the recommendation to your friends and family. At Lens.com we strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. We look forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen - Manager Lens.com. ”

PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE

"The lenses arrived quickly, I paid less than I would have from my doctor's office."

“Stephanie,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase from Lens.com. Our goal is to make the ordering process easy and to save you money. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-08-07

Price & convenience can't be beat!

"Website was easy to navigate & contacts came within a week from ordering."

“Jason,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you found the website easy to navigate. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen- Manager Lens.com”

Fast delivery

"Was quick and easy to order online. The order arrived a few days before it's estimated date."

“Candice,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear ordering was easy and you had quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Affordable

"I use two different Rx I each eye and each box with other retailers was about $60 per box, way too much for me there’s no way I could afford it till I stumbled across lens.com and I’m now a loyal customer. Super affordable prices "

“Jesus,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you had a great experience with Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. We are looking forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen - Manager Lens.com”

Amazing!

"Lens.com is amazing! Great experience, I will only by my contacts through them from here on out! "

“Makeesha,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you had a great experience ordering your lenses from Lens.com. We look forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Great!

"Best price online and quick service!"

“Chastity,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Returning satisfied customer

"Effortless on my part and efficient on theirs!"

“Wayne,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you had an excellent experience shopping with Lens.com. We strive to make the ordering process simple and easy. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.