Stores > Lens.com
  • Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status

Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
      1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lens.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-07

Excellent customer service!!!

"I moved and realized I sent my re-order to my old address. I was caught up in life and realized my error when I was down to two days worth of contacts (eek). Not only did I not have contacts but it was also an expensive error on my part! I called customer service and they resent my order to me free of charge two days! I will only use them from now on!! "

2018-02-07

Fully Satisfied Ten Minutes Ago - Now I'm Never Going Back - Buyer Beware

"Just the facts:

My prior experience with Lens.com was fine. I returned to make another purchase and placed two items in my cart. The price was 95.**/box after rebate. Prior to checking out I searched the item on Google Shopping (on a new tab) to make sure that the price was reasonable. On Google, five merchants were offering the product for less with the lowest price being 63.88. I was surprised to see that the vendor offering the second to lowest price was Lens.com at 63.93 per box! I clicked on the link and was brought to an identical page at Lens.com to the one on my other tab, however, this page offered the 30-some percent lower price. When I added the lower-priced version to my cart, right before my eyes, the price for the identical items still sitting in my cart from before dropped to match the lower price. In other words, Lens.com was about to rob me of over 60.00 and would have had I not checked Google. What a lovely way to treat returning - and now former - customers.

2017-12-02

False Advertising E-mails

"I received a simple email that stated there was a $60 for Air Optix Night and day Contacts so I clicked the “reorder now” tab RIGHT UNDER THE ADVERTISEMENT on that email which brought me to their order page on their website. 2 boxes were automatically put in my shopping cart so I ordered them, assuming that if it’s going to choose the number of boxes for me I must have to order more than just 1 box. NOWHERE in the email or the order screen does it say there is a minimum of FOUR boxes have to be ordered to get the rebate. They now have refused the rebate. If I could post pictures on here I would. I got screwed. Don’t fall for their bullshit e-mail promos as there is fine print that’s not actually there! "

2017-11-27

Great Experience with Lens.com

"Great Price. Received lenses very quickly. Better experience that the optical shop I got my last set of lenses from."

2017-11-26

Never using them again

"They do not stock contacts for astigmatism so you get put on back order right from the start. I have been waiting for over a month with no offers to help from lens.com"

2017-11-23

Good timing

"Contacts arrived sooner than expected."

2017-11-18

Happy eyes

"Easy and inexpensive which is my favorite part."

Fast accurate service

"Arrived sooner than expected."

Easy to order

"We've ordered my daughters contacts from Lens.com several times. She's never had any issues with them and they have been very easy to work with. We will order from them again. "

Awesome!

"Ordered on my phone, through the mobile site - pricing was the lowest I've seen. I knew the specs for my lenses, but didn't have my Rx handy; they contacted my Dr. to confirm. Delivery wasn't super fast, but on time. I will definitely use them again next time I need to refill!"

2017-11-17

Great customer service when I had to return some contacts.

"A+ customer service! I had to call in for a return and was treated like I matter!"

Great price!

"I was able to order the contacts that I needed at a great price!

2017-11-16

good

"arrived sooner then expected"

Great

"Very easy to order and fast delivery. Very affordable and pleased with my contact. Well definitely recommend Lens.com to others. Thanks!"

Well done Lens.com

"Order came just as ordered and with fast delivery."

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.