lens.com
Apparel & Accessories • Eyewear
13,509 reviews
    Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)

Shipping & packaging: 9.00/10
Customer service: 8.64/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.57/10
2018-08-12

Easy purchase with a few flaws

"What was flawless? photographing and uploading a copy of my prescription, ordering the exact lenses that I needed.
What was not flawless (surprising)? The postage fee of 7.99 was not surprising. The extra 5.45 processing fee in the last payment window was surprising (although not perhaps outrageous). The lens were sent a very weird route that took 6 days--Fed Ex from MO to OK then Dallas then Houston and then finally entered the post office system and arrived in San Antonio. They could have been sent by first class mail from MO and arrived in San Antonio in half the time for half the cost.

2018-08-12

Great. No problems.

"Fast shipping. No problems. "

2018-08-11

Use someone else!!!!!

"If your looking for fast lens service please do yourself a favor & go somewhere else. I have been waiting for over a week in a half & am just now told that my lens have to be special order/are still not available. This was not told to me when I placed the order or I would have gone somewhere else.

Though management was nice they were not helpful as to all they could do was refun me my over night shipping (I already paid for) & offer to send my order over night when they receive it. Extremely frustrating when you are expecting/needing your lenses!!!

Very happy with purchase

"Lowest prices and super fast delivery. "

Posted Aug-10-2018

“June,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you were very happy with your Lens.com purchase. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen- Manager Lens.com ”

Great experience

"Contacts were delivered promptly. Very satisfied with the product so far. Will recommend to friends and family. Will use Len.com again."

“Natashia,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience ordering with Lens.com. Thank you for the recommendation to your friends and family. At Lens.com we strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. We look forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen - Manager Lens.com. ”

PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE

"The lenses arrived quickly, I paid less than I would have from my doctor's office."

“Stephanie,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase from Lens.com. Our goal is to make the ordering process easy and to save you money. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-08-07

Price & convenience can't be beat!

"Website was easy to navigate & contacts came within a week from ordering."

“Jason,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you found the website easy to navigate. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen- Manager Lens.com”

Fast delivery

"Was quick and easy to order online. The order arrived a few days before it's estimated date."

“Candice,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear ordering was easy and you had quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Affordable

"I use two different Rx I each eye and each box with other retailers was about $60 per box, way too much for me there’s no way I could afford it till I stumbled across lens.com and I’m now a loyal customer. Super affordable prices "

“Jesus,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you had a great experience with Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. We are looking forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen - Manager Lens.com”

Amazing!

"Lens.com is amazing! Great experience, I will only by my contacts through them from here on out! "

“Makeesha,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you had a great experience ordering your lenses from Lens.com. We look forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Great!

"Best price online and quick service!"

“Chastity,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Returning satisfied customer

"Effortless on my part and efficient on theirs!"

“Wayne,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear you had an excellent experience shopping with Lens.com. We strive to make the ordering process simple and easy. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

2018-08-04

NO REBATE

"When I was ordering my lenses they said to come back after my purchase for a rebate. Now they tell me I got such a good price I can't get a rebate. Compare their prices against other companies that will provide the $200 rebate offered by Alcon."

“Katherine,
I apologize for the issues on your order. The price you paid for your lenses was $63.90 per box and the rebate per box price is $77.99. I apologize that you did not qualify for the rebate offer. You did receive a great price on your lenses, which is lower than most other online retailers. We would be happy to further discuss this issue if you would like to contact us.
Helen - Manager Lens.com”

2018-08-04

Always pleased.

"Continue to order from Lens.com because I have never been disappointed."

“Kathryn,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to see that you have been a loyal Lens.com customer now for several years. We strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate you continued business.

2018-08-03

Best value, same product, fast delivery.

"I was pleased to save a lot of money compared to the optometrist and even other online vendors. Now I have insurance money I can spend on something else like glasses or sunglasses. Thanks lens direct!"

“Johann,
Thank you for the review of your most recent Lens.com order. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience and Lens.com was able to save you money. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, low prices, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.