Eyewear
13,322 reviews
    Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)

Shipping & packaging: 5.50/10
Customer service: 5.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-03-25

Keeps getting worse and worse.

"Okay, so I first ordered contacts from Lens.com about a year or so ago, and they came on time and everything was perfect. When I reordered the next time, again, everything went smoothly. But the time after that, I selected 'overnight shipping' and it took them four business days to deliver. Okay, that's annoying, but not that bad, right? So when I order them next time, I again select overnight shipping, and they come a week and a half later!!! Amazing. Apparently, they didn't have my specific type of contacts in stock out of the 20 million contacts they have, so they had to order them from their supplier. Okay, I mean there's nothing they could have done about that right? Well, the NEXT time I ordered contacts, I AGAIN selected overnight shipping, but when they didn't come on time again, I got in touch with Lens.com and asked them what was wrong. All they said was that there was a hold-up and it would take 2-3 weeks. Remember, all these times I select overnight shipping, I'm paying an extra $20. This site seems to be totally incompetent. When my most recent contacts finally DO ship, I'm never ordering from them again. "

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-03-17

Easy to order & reorder

"Easy to order, got the right prescription at the lowest price! However, it took over a week to get my first order. Overall good experience."

2018-03-05

Should’ve burned my money

"My trial pair of the Acuvue Oasys lenses lasted me almost a month. The first pair I received from Lens.com lasted only 2 days. This is the second time I’ve had lenses rip from online companies. They refuse to send replacements. "

2018-02-28

Good shop and great products !

"Good shop and great products !"

2018-02-26

Skeptical person here

"I figured something would go wrong but it didn't. I got exactly what I wanted very quickly. The lenses are quality and I've had no trouble with them. Surprised person here. Not too many places with good prices and quality."

2018-02-07

Excellent customer service!!!

"I moved and realized I sent my re-order to my old address. I was caught up in life and realized my error when I was down to two days worth of contacts (eek). Not only did I not have contacts but it was also an expensive error on my part! I called customer service and they resent my order to me free of charge two days! I will only use them from now on!! "

2018-02-07

Fully Satisfied Ten Minutes Ago - Now I'm Never Going Back - Buyer Beware

"Just the facts:

My prior experience with Lens.com was fine. I returned to make another purchase and placed two items in my cart. The price was 95.**/box after rebate. Prior to checking out I searched the item on Google Shopping (on a new tab) to make sure that the price was reasonable. On Google, five merchants were offering the product for less with the lowest price being 63.88. I was surprised to see that the vendor offering the second to lowest price was Lens.com at 63.93 per box! I clicked on the link and was brought to an identical page at Lens.com to the one on my other tab, however, this page offered the 30-some percent lower price. When I added the lower-priced version to my cart, right before my eyes, the price for the identical items still sitting in my cart from before dropped to match the lower price. In other words, Lens.com was about to rob me of over 60.00 and would have had I not checked Google. What a lovely way to treat returning - and now former - customers.

2017-12-02

False Advertising E-mails

"I received a simple email that stated there was a $60 for Air Optix Night and day Contacts so I clicked the “reorder now” tab RIGHT UNDER THE ADVERTISEMENT on that email which brought me to their order page on their website. 2 boxes were automatically put in my shopping cart so I ordered them, assuming that if it’s going to choose the number of boxes for me I must have to order more than just 1 box. NOWHERE in the email or the order screen does it say there is a minimum of FOUR boxes have to be ordered to get the rebate. They now have refused the rebate. If I could post pictures on here I would. I got screwed. Don’t fall for their bullshit e-mail promos as there is fine print that’s not actually there! "

2017-11-27

Great Experience with Lens.com

"Great Price. Received lenses very quickly. Better experience that the optical shop I got my last set of lenses from."

2017-11-26

Never using them again

"They do not stock contacts for astigmatism so you get put on back order right from the start. I have been waiting for over a month with no offers to help from lens.com"

2017-11-23

Good timing

"Contacts arrived sooner than expected."

2017-11-18

Happy eyes

"Easy and inexpensive which is my favorite part."

Fast accurate service

"Arrived sooner than expected."

Easy to order

"We've ordered my daughters contacts from Lens.com several times. She's never had any issues with them and they have been very easy to work with. We will order from them again. "

Awesome!

"Ordered on my phone, through the mobile site - pricing was the lowest I've seen. I knew the specs for my lenses, but didn't have my Rx handy; they contacted my Dr. to confirm. Delivery wasn't super fast, but on time. I will definitely use them again next time I need to refill!"

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.