Product & services pricing 5.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-08-14

Good

"I've used my lenovo computer at least 7 years. Although it has some problems these years, it still services me and help me a lot. Now I am going to buy a new Lenovo computer. I trust it."

2018-07-28

This ****

"After owning this computer for less than 1 year, it refused to turn on. A device was to be shipped but was not received. Called again and told it would be shipped next day. Still not received. After numerous calls with no resolutions, long waits, and their failure to return calls, I am in exactly in the same position as when the problem first occurred. After spending a lot of money on this computer, I now have to go buy another. Don't buy any lenovo"

2018-03-08

Garbage

"Every Lenovo computer we've had in our office shuts down by itself randomly, even after being on for a short period of time (I.E., it can't just be "overheating"). A fun little bug that really doesn't help when you're trying to get work done- especially if you're working on important documents or editing photos.

Not worth how cheap they are, ever.

2018-02-16

Do Not Buy LENOVO Laptop at all.

"I bought this laptop from Costco, and it is a Gaming Laptop. It is a piece of crap. 949.99 Costco price. I will return this to Costco. 16 GB Ram it dose nothing. This is a gaming laptop with 1050TI 4 GB dedicated Graphic Cart. If you play game you can't do any thing else, you have to close game otherwise will lag and **** you out of Game. DO NOT BUY THIS LENOVO LAPTOP. COST CO ADD "Lenovo LEGION Y520 Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 4GB NVIDIA Graphics - 1080p"Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor 2.8GHz
16GB DDR4 (2-DIMM) RAM

15.6" Anti-glare LED Backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Display
4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti Graphics

Communications:
802.11 Wireless-AC + Bluetooth® 4.1
100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 Connector)
Integrated HD Webcam

1x Combination Audio Jack

Battery:
Up to 4-hour Battery

Additional Information:
Dimensions: 14.96" x 10.43" x 1.01"
Approximate Weight: 5.28lbs

2018-02-07

Sales Inquiry Gone Bad

"I am a small business owner that contacted them with a sales inquiry about one of their servers. The company did a very poor job of following up and following through on anything they were asked to do. I finally reached out to a sales manager in the server department to give them a last chance to earn my business and they did absolutely nothing. It is my recommendation that you reconsider doing business with this company if you are a small business. They completely failed our sales process from beginning to end."

2018-01-21

Won't ship on time and reject cancellation request

"I ordered a Yoga 910 on 14th Jan 2018 and was given ETS of 17th and ETA of 23rd Jan. I saw no update on shipping status on the 18th Jan. I called Lenovo customer service but the rep couldn't figure out the status on my order and was assured that I will receive an email with the status update. I went online again on the 19th and saw no updates on my order status page. Then I went on a web chat session with a rep and cancelled my order. I received a confirmation for pending cancellation order. I received another email on the 20th Jan stating that my order cancellation request was rejected because "one or more items are in production or have already shipped". When I ordered on the 14th Jan, item was in stock and the website status was “Ships in 1-3 business days”. Why would my order cancellation be rejected due to in production status if the item was already in stock to begin with?
Now my new ETS has been pushed to Jan 30th and ETA to 5th February 2018. Yes this is for an item ordered on the 14th Jan with an in stock and ready to ship in 1-3days status.
Please be wary of Lenovo sales tactic. They will make sure to ship the product to you regardless of any delays in their shipping estimates. Once you are in possession of the item, you are basically obliged to keep it and consider it a final sale unless you are willing to shell out return shipping cost and a 15% restocking fees. Only way you can avoid the cost is if they shipped you a wrong item. Here is the link to Lenovo’s return policy

2018-01-15

Lenovo has the worst customer service team and technical support staff - this is why the company ****

"I just went through the painful experience of ordering and receiving a Think pad P51 customized at a cost of $3900!! First the laptop didn't ship for 3 weeks then once I received it , the configuration as done incorrectly and when I called "customer service " in the Philippines I was told there was nothing they could do and I need to return the device! I paid $400 extra for pro support and when I called them I got a tier one support person that by her own admission did not know the difference between Windows support and offering support for a MS office product. She told me she was unable to help and sent me to the post sales support team of idiots that could not figure out what to do other than tell me I will get a refund in 10 business days once they receive the laptop back that I waited 3 weeks for. To make matters worse if that's possible, I could not get the RMA label for UPS until a manager signed off on the refund ( which I suspect I will never get) so I waited for 8 hours to get any notice from the support team and finally, I called back to get the runaround from another support person who finally admitted to me that the refund label release had been signed off hours before my call but no one thought to send it to me!! How does a company like this survive with such crappy support in the Philippines and crappy products assembled in China with no real QC control or any semblance of care for the customers paying a ridiculous price for their equipment. I plan to do all I can to place negative reviews on Lenovo on all sites based on this experience"

2017-12-19

Absolute garbage

"I got a ideapad110 laptop for Christmas 2016.i have used it 5 or 6 time with horrible results.. it freezes hads currupt programming issues..i called Lenovo and i have customer service help with a hard reset... but still same issues...it just doesn't work"

2017-12-12

3 orders cancelled, 2 days lost, $4 000 locked at banking account. Just horrible

"I will never ever shop at lenovo. Laptops are great, support is horrible. Made an order at 10 am, paid, it was cancelled by unknown reason at 8pm. At 8 pm made another one, paid by another credit card (I really needed that presents for my family)! Get cancellation at 2am! Called the other day, after 40 min they said sales team repo will make another order. They made an order and asked me for MY credit card number and cvv WTF??? I refused to give it, they send me a link to payment. I tried to pay by perfectly normal US credit card, transaction was blocked by them, not by bank. Called to support again, they said they do not know what is happening and said that my case will be reviewed in 3 days! 3 days to say me why they block my credit card! All of them! Only reviewed! Not resolved. I am now going for Dell"

2017-12-07

Charged my CC and then they cancel my order

"I placed order, Lenovo shows 3-4 wks L/T to ship. Customer service says they will charge my CC when they ship, not before. Instead they charge immediately upon placing order and put charge on my credit card and next they cancel order because my shipping address is bad (?). Then they say, they cancelled order but my order still shows up on the website as active. My card has pending charge and bank refuses to remove it. Lenovo customer service says they should remove it. They are unable to correct shipping address, they just say "we will place new order and charge you again". When I contact them again they say they "are sorry but they have high order volumes". What a bunch of amateurs, I am taking my business elsewhere. Avoid!

The 2nd separate order placed just for the accessory few days later. I order pouch for Yoga 920, they ship pouch for smaller model 720 with the different p/n from what is on the order. The packing slip shows the p/n from the order but the physical item is wrong and it has different p/n. They must be complete morons, can't even read right. They seem to pick item which looks alike and just ship. Since this is 2nd order which they screwed up, I will never shop there again. What a waste of time.

2017-12-04

Lenevno Flex-4

"I purchased a Lenevno Flex-4 in July, 2017. My old HP was not totally gone, just very slow. I continued to use the old HP until September, 2017. I noticed in October 2017 that the screen would flicker,sometimes for 2 minutes straight. I called Lenevno and was instructed to bring the Laptop to Bestbuy's Geek Squad. After a month I got the laptop returned the same way it went out. I brought the laptop back, this time they shipped it out overnight, so it only took 2 weeks. I called Lenevno and was informed that they will ship me a box to ship back my laptop to them in Kentucky. I waited a week for the box to arrive, it will take a week for them to get my laptop, if lucky a week to repair and a week to ship back to me. I forgot to mention the nasty foreign folks at the 800 number. Do yourself a favor and do not purchase any Lenevno products. "

2017-11-27

Awful at everything - customer service, tech support, hardware support, system support

"I've had numerous issues with lenovo that never got resolved, starting with when I initially got the product. One of the keys was not working and I had to send it to get fixed. They fixed that issue, but then created another issue. Also, they sent me my computer back without Windows 10 Home, which was supposed to come with it already. So I told them and then they send me windows 10 Pro, which is not compatible with my computer. I sent them numerous emails and called them multiple times. They sent me Windows 10 Pro THREE times. So incompetent, never got my issue fixed. Had to wait weeks for them to "repair" my issue, and did not want to deal with them trying to repair the issue they created. Today, I was trying to fix something on lenovo companion and they said they would have to charge me to help with a flaw in their system, even though I am still in warranty. I will never purchase anything lenovo branded again. "

2017-11-23

Lenovo Does Not Support their Products

"Lenovo computers are great! I have two 920 laptops and they are great computers. I ran into some technical difficulties and called Lenovo customer support. To my surprise they run you around, try to charge you for premium support, and some customer service reps are down right nasty. I was very surprised Lenovo does not support their products. They don't even support issues related to a new computer purchase. Just very disappointing and I will never purchase another Lenovo product again."

2017-08-19

In Home Service Contract - 4 times the rep tried to get me to send it to depot service, awaiting call from mgr to discuss in home..

"I purchase a Lenovo Z70 with a three year extended warranty with in home service. I paid a premium for in home service, as I use my laptop all day long, and cannot be without it for a few weeks for service. The in home service also has a target repair time of one day (a joke obviously). I have had Lenovo products for years, as I am a retiree from IBM who sold their PC division to Lenovo. Being a former IBM employee, I am familiar with parts they consider to be Customer / Field Replaceable Units, like power bricks, key boards, touch pads, and hard drives.....

I saved up a few minor issues (keyboard and touch pad) until I had a major issue, to minimize trips. Now the socket where the power adapter plugs in is failing and the laptop only charges if I wiggle the plug in a certain way and stop... So I suspect it is a mother board on the laptop.

it also appears that Lenovo either now subcontracts out warranty service to a third party or outright sells the service contracts to a third party, who made me email pictures of my three key board keys that often put two or three of them in place of a single character when I type. I also had to email a picture of the mouse button on the touch pad that is sticking up on one end. Of course I had to email a picture of the socket where the power adapter plugs in. Really, what are you going to gain from that???

So over the course of the conversation, the rep repeated indicated that the best way to get this fixed was to mail it to depot service, at my expense, let them fix it and return it. I repeatedly indicated:
1) I paid a premium for in home service with a 1 day service target,
2) I use the laptop daily and cannot be without it for the depot service (why I bought the premium in home service with a 1 day service target)
3) I offered to allow them to send a loaner at their expense, that I would install my hard drive and return my laptop needing service to their depot at their expense, which of course I shouldn't have to do, given the warranty plan I purchased.

So after emailing pictures, being told I needed to ship it in repeatedly, they are escalating my case to a customer service manager to get the service plan I purchased. I now have to wait to 3 days for the customer service manager to either email or call me back, of course my upgraded warranty has a 1 day service time target (not a guarantee).

Ultimately, I shouldn't have to beg, argue or negotiate to get the service level I purchased . That is not the case with Lenovo. I wouldn't have been upset if they offered a discount on a future purchase if I used depot service rather than in home and gave me the option to accept or decline, but having to fight to get what I paid for and wait for an escalation to a manager for a decision is ridiculous. If I can figure out how to update my review with the outcome, until then buyer beware.

2017-07-30

"Have to lenovo yoga never had bigger **** then them two a specialy a small one i would like to punch them in the face for selling it in the market !!!! My cousin sister have one she said worst lap top ever !!! I WILL TROW MY ONE TO THE WALL AS I WOULD NOT SELL SUCH A **** TO ANY ONE !!!"

Share Lenovo's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!