Mon. - Thus. 9:30am to 5:30pm EST Fri. 9:30am to 1:00pm EST

Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.67/10
2017-11-09

Missing Parts

"Ordered a dive flag float combo. Only received the float. Had some lack of communication at first but once we both understood the situation, leisure pro sent me the missing parts and refunded me the purchase price."

2017-10-26

Pleasantly surprised

"This wetsuit appears to be very well made with multiple detailed extras to include skin-in flap seals in extremities, 3 heavy duty zippers with internal sealing flaps and a comfortable neck seal plus back of knee flex panels. I was impressed with the flexibility even though it is a snug fit. The sizing was exactly as the sizing chart stated for the size I choose. I only wish the waist was smaller so the fit would be customized to me."

2017-10-25

Great product at a great price, but the service was amazing!

"I waited until past the last minute to place my order. At 4:00PM on the day before I needed it. I called and was told it probably wouldn't ship out for another day which would have caused some havoc for my travel plans. I decided to sacrifice some of the things I had planned so I could stick around for another day to get the item I needed.

The very next day I was elated to see the UPS truck pull up in front of my office and deliver my item. They obviously put in extra effort to see to it I got the item I needed in time to save my travel plans.

That amazing service and a personal touch you don't always get from the major on-line retailers.

2017-10-23

Superb service

"Every thing was great except I thought charger for the 4 batteries was included..I looked up the charger it was different charger that your sales person was going to sell me. Anyway thank you much.. "

2017-10-23

New to the Pro!

"Good price, good products, great online customer service! I spent about 10-15 min online asking questions about items and diving related stuff! The customer service member from Colorado was very knowledgeable and was a pleasure to speak with!

2017-10-19

Happy feet

"Very satisfied with shipping time "

2017-10-19

Great Mask.

"Perfect purse scuba and works exactly as advertised"

2017-10-18

Reviews were helpful.

"My order came early! It's great. I'm glad I bought a larger size than the chart indicated. I could even have gone two sizes bigger."

2017-09-11

Scubapro mens' definition 3mm wetsuit

"Excellent experience with leisure pro. Extremely satisfied. I had initially received my wetsuit and it was a bit small, I exchanged it for one size up and it fits great. Very smooth return process with no added cost. I am always very pleased with leisure pro! Would recommend it to any of my diving friends."

2017-09-08

Fast delivery and great selection!

"Great job! The search function is sometimes hard to use, but great service!"

2017-09-08

challenges of the Unforseen.

"I had done biz with L.P. in the past, this time I'm giving 5 stars bcs the product (service) is pretty consistent until one gets to the human interaction.
After experiencing some level of misscomunication based on people seemingly not getting the full message in English (reading & understanding exactly the request) still give the high mark.
Will do biz again with L.P. only different agent i'd consider to interact with.

2017-09-07

Excellent service with Leisure Pro.

"Our snorkel vest arrived. Both were too small. We returned and received our newer (larger) vests within a week. Very easy to shop with Leisure Pro. Thank you"

2017-09-05

Absolutely great service!

"Great resolution of small issue."

2017-09-02

Reg Shopping

"My experience whenever I use Leisure Pro is always a positive one. Great job with advise and website is the easiest I've used when I'm looking for SCUBA stuff.

2017-08-29

Customer Service NONE - mailed me two left handed gloves on Med and one Large

"Ordered two pairs of gloves 7mm. They mailed them. We each tried on one and felt we were ok. Went diving in MN a few weeks later in a lake. We had to walk into the lake down a hill with all our gear on. Once in the water we tried to put our gloves on and I noticed I was mailed two left hand gloves. One med (which I wanted) and one large. We were unable to dive where and when we wanted because of this. I had to pay to mail back their mistake. My exchange/return has been with them for over a week and customer service keeps saying "now the gloves are in inspection, allow two more days" and "now the gloves are in holding allow two more days". They are not responding to me and giving me the run around. And for those of you have ever dove in MN, it is not ocean diving... You have to walk down hills into lakes, it isn't easy. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND ME MY MONEY BACK!! I will never use them again and I would encourage everyone to find a new store"

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.