Stores > Leisure Pro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

THE merchant to buy scuba gear from!

"Great selection, good prices, subperb service, and excellent communications is why I am a regular customer"

2017-07-23

Very helpfull, quick delivery

"The sales tech was very helpful and I got my new BCD with air 2 guickly, price are competitive "

2017-07-21

Great exerience!

"The SL3 eLED L2 dive light and NeoSport skin suit are even better than advertised! It should be noted clearly on the website that the NeoSport skin suit provides UV protection, as it came with an attached tag that states "50+ UV Shield". My order was processed and shipped very quickly!! Great job Leisure Pro staff!! "

2017-07-21

All facets of experience

"Perfect from start to finish!

2017-07-16

tusa conquest 2 BCD

"I was told the conquest 2 did not come with APA....That I would have to buy it separately.
I bought a TUSA conquest 2 and an APA..
The BCD already comes with one.
I am returning the "EXTRA" APA today...
I guess being a new BCD, the salesman was unfamiliar with this product.
Now I am paying shipping to leisure pro and will probably be hit with the shipping from the original purchase.
Not fair.. I asked if it came with an APA..........

2017-07-14

Delivery #1

"I order 3 items on Monday from Montreal, Canada on Monday, received it on Friday morning. That impress me!

People from Leisure Pro, #1! Nice support, good client experience.

2017-07-14

Great Service

"The Sea Dragon Duo was ordered, shipped, and delivered all in the same week. Everything was exactly as ordered, and no shipping charge was added."

2017-07-12

Great service

"We ordered BCD on the weekend and received it Wednesday morning. They sent us tracking emails the entire way and a follow-up email as soon as it was delivered. We are very happy and will definitely be shopping here again."

2017-07-11

Excellent Service

"Easy and well advertised product accurate. I work on a Dredge. They are very specific on our PFD's. I will be recommending this company for future purchases. Thanks again! "

2017-07-09

Terrible service

"Cancelled order without any notification and provided no assistance with reinstating order. A waste of time."

2017-07-08

Exac As Ordered

"Exactly as ordered. Prompt shipping of items. Packaged great. Easy Paypal payment."

2017-07-03

Customer service

"Fast delivery and everything was assembled and complete! Sales rep John Gunderson helpful and knowledgeable."

2017-07-01

Product wasn't up to my standards, but LP made it right

"I received an item that wasn't as I'd hoped, but LP took it back and issued a full refund for my troubles. Everything moved quickly and customer service genuinely cared to make sure I was happy with everything. A great experience in the end. "

2017-07-01

Phone help and order placed

"Great Customer service. It is very refreshing to be able to place a Phone order. Thank You!"

2017-06-27

Just what I was looking for!

"I wanted a simple but fitted rash guard to wear with a printed swim skirt. This one is perfect and fits nice. I am 5' 4.5" and weigh 145 lbs. I bought a large because I didn't want it skin tight. It is just right although if I were 30 years younger I would want a medium. Good quality and the best price around."

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.