42 West 18th Street
    New York, NY US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    <b>Sun:</b> 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM <br> <b>Mon - Thu:</b> 9:00 AM to 7:00

Customer service: 9.56/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.67/10
2018-03-15

Great experience with Leisure Pro

"Great customer service very knowledgeable and fast free shipment "

2018-03-08

Nice Fit.

"This 7 mil suit looks great and being I could order a large bottom and extra large top it fits great. I’m 5’8” 180lbs with a 44” chest. "

2018-03-07

excellent deal

"Perfect fit at a fantastic price, can't really go wrong with Leisure Pro specials and Cressi products."

2018-03-02

Great products, expert advice, competitive prices and fast shipping

"I recently ordered a wetsuit . I noticed I had clicked on the incorrect size after my order was confirmed. I contacted customer service and they corrected my mistake while I was on the phone and then followed up with an e-mail so I didn't have to worry that my mistake had been corrected. Very happy customer."

2018-03-01

Excellent communication

"I was kept updated every step of the way via email - was not expecting that - what a nice touch! Delivered as promised. "

2018-02-22

Why so slow?

"I sent in my broken dive watch/computer in October since Oceanic, the manufacturer, does not deal directly with purchasers. I just got my replaced (it was under warranty though could not be repaired) computer last week. Why does it take so long to switch out a broken computer for a new one?!"

2018-02-18

Packages delay

"The online-site mixed up the phone number for two packages after placing the orders. I called them to correct that and was told that the two packages phone number have been updated, but it turned that the shipping labels have not been updated. In fact, since Feb 2 and 3, 2018 the customs has not received the corrected phone numbers, which led to delay the packages in the customs. Leisure Pro is following up with the carrier, but it seems things going slow."

2018-02-17

Great (as expected)

"New Wet Suit arrived as promised, on time. Exactly as ordered. Sales folks are great. I have never been disappointed in my dealings with Leisure Pro."

2018-02-15

no problems at all

"From researching parts, making the order, to delivery was easy and what they promised. Research was easy to jump from one to another. Placing the order was simple and free shipping is always a good thing. Would definitely use them again "

2018-02-09

Dive skin

"I haven't used it yet since it just arrived, but my main concern was fit. The size guide said large, and most everything I wear is medium at best...but, turns out large was exactly right! Yay Leisure Pro!"

2018-02-07

Great products and quick shipping!

"Purchased a number of items from Leisure Pro and always been satisfied. We have also called with questions and always received a timely answer. We will continue shopping from Leisure Pro!"

2018-02-06

A company you can trust

"Diving is an experience in which equipment matters. The level at which one dives make a difference on the equipment required. I would recommend to any one looking for helpful, professional and knowledgeable staff to assist with making equipment purchase, to either visit Leisure Pro's physical stores or utilize their online service.

When it matters, I will continue to make equipment purchases through Leisure Pro.

Greatest customer support

"The item I wanted to exchange for was not available from them when my returned item was received. LP arranged to have my item dropped shipped to me directly from the manufacturer!!! Are you kidding? They took themselves out of the middle in order for me to receive my item ASAP for my next dive trip....at no additional cost to me! They have been listening to customer input and have responded bigtime. My wife is deeply involved in marketing research assisting major mfgs with customer service. I can confirm that this is as good as it gets. "

2018-01-23

Love my new fins. Can't wait to get in the water with them.

"Ordering was easy. Loved the info videos on your site. Thank you."

Best experience ever!

"I ordered a regulator set. I picked different pieces to use. All new except the computer. The customer service was fantastic! Dave helped me with everything I needed and had great advice for me when I was choosing what to buy. Most sales persons always try to get you to buy the most expensive product, but not these guys! They also assembled and tested the set before shipping. When my box arrived it was damaged. Luckily the only thing that broke was the plastic cover on the computer. I sent an email with a picture, and within a week I had received a new cover in the mail. I will only use LeisurePro in the future for all my diving needs! "

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.