Mon. - Thus. 9:30am to 5:30pm EST Fri. 9:30am to 1:00pm EST

Customer service: 8.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.67/10
2018-02-17

Great (as expected)

"New Wet Suit arrived as promised, on time. Exactly as ordered. Sales folks are great. I have never been disappointed in my dealings with Leisure Pro."

2018-02-15

no problems at all

"From researching parts, making the order, to delivery was easy and what they promised. Research was easy to jump from one to another. Placing the order was simple and free shipping is always a good thing. Would definitely use them again "

2018-02-09

Dive skin

"I haven't used it yet since it just arrived, but my main concern was fit. The size guide said large, and most everything I wear is medium at best...but, turns out large was exactly right! Yay Leisure Pro!"

2018-02-07

Great products and quick shipping!

"Purchased a number of items from Leisure Pro and always been satisfied. We have also called with questions and always received a timely answer. We will continue shopping from Leisure Pro!"

2018-02-06

A company you can trust

"Diving is an experience in which equipment matters. The level at which one dives make a difference on the equipment required. I would recommend to any one looking for helpful, professional and knowledgeable staff to assist with making equipment purchase, to either visit Leisure Pro's physical stores or utilize their online service.

When it matters, I will continue to make equipment purchases through Leisure Pro.

Greatest customer support

"The item I wanted to exchange for was not available from them when my returned item was received. LP arranged to have my item dropped shipped to me directly from the manufacturer!!! Are you kidding? They took themselves out of the middle in order for me to receive my item ASAP for my next dive trip....at no additional cost to me! They have been listening to customer input and have responded bigtime. My wife is deeply involved in marketing research assisting major mfgs with customer service. I can confirm that this is as good as it gets. "

2018-01-23

Love my new fins. Can't wait to get in the water with them.

"Ordering was easy. Loved the info videos on your site. Thank you."

Best experience ever!

"I ordered a regulator set. I picked different pieces to use. All new except the computer. The customer service was fantastic! Dave helped me with everything I needed and had great advice for me when I was choosing what to buy. Most sales persons always try to get you to buy the most expensive product, but not these guys! They also assembled and tested the set before shipping. When my box arrived it was damaged. Luckily the only thing that broke was the plastic cover on the computer. I sent an email with a picture, and within a week I had received a new cover in the mail. I will only use LeisurePro in the future for all my diving needs! "

2018-01-15

Best biggest selection of dive brands and products at reasonable prices quickly shipped & delivered

"I have purchased SCUBA diving products from Leisure Pro for the past seven years. Leisure Pro has the largest selection of SCUBA diving equipment products brands at the lowest reasonable prices. Based on my/this most recent order free shipping & items were picked and shipped the same day. Also the shipping method used with UPS resulted in a quick delivery in three days. I just put another order in for a few items because Leisure Pro's quick reaction to orders and fast shipping encourages me to shop here more often."

2018-01-14

Premium EVERYTHING

"Products are top of the line and customer service was beyond expectation. Delivery was FAST and exchanged size came within a week. Very reliable...thanks!"

2018-01-13

Seems Great

"My order was delivered promptly and well packed. Just what I wanted!"

2018-01-13

Mares BCD

"I have been a long time client and ordered the former model bcd Pure and
was informed that it was no longer in stock and was offered the new model at same
price. Much appreciated and the quality looks great.

2018-01-05

Stahlsac travel bag

"This is my first experience with Leisure Pro, I have been looking for an airline bag for my Scuba gear for dive trips, it was nice to have multiple choices to compare. After I made my decision the ordering and delivery of the Stahlsac travel bag went very smooth. I will definitely use Leisure Pro in the future. "

2018-01-03

Excellent product, excellent service, super fast shipping

"Product exactly as detailed. Awesome experience. Great service."

2017-12-20

Excellent

"Keep up the great service!"

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.