42 West 18th Street
    New York, NY US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    <b>Sun:</b> 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM <br> <b>Mon - Thu:</b> 9:00 AM to 7:00

Shipping & packaging: 8.70/10
Customer service: 9.47/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.38/10
2018-05-08

The delivery is very fast

"Very good store and the service is excellent "

2018-05-08

lied about discount

"this i the normal selling price you used the big discount to lure me in. no more leisure direct"

2018-05-04

Great product, military discount, fast delivery.

"I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. I'm going to have fun using my new snorkeling gear this summer at the lake property. "

Customer Satsfaction Guaranteed

"This is my first purchase from LeisurePro and I genuinely feel their goal is the ultimate satisfaction of the customers on their products and services. I did not buy right away but had several interactions with their customer service professionals which clinched the deal for me primarily because of their excellent product knowledge and very friendly interactions with me. Good job!!!"

2018-05-03

Excellent prices and high quality service

"I like your excellent prices and high quality service"

Recomended!

"The purchase was quick and easy, but They forgot mailed me with the tracking number. The product is excellent."

2018-05-01

Always a SUPERB Experience!

"I’ve been buying from Leisure Pro for many many years now. I’ve never had any problem with any merchandise I’ve ever purchased. Returns that don’t fit or a breeze for replacement or credit. Never a problem. I buy very little from local dive shops anymore. The savings is amazing or I’d never be able to have gotten into scuba diving and buy my own equipment."

2018-04-25

Wetsuit not as advertised!!!!!

"Buyer beware wetsuit does not come with blue knee lining, highly disappointed in this considering this is my first wetsuit and first buying experience from Leisure Pro. With a trip to Hawaii coming up in a week I will have no wetsuit now cause even if I returned this one get a refund and then buy another one it won’t reach me on time so that’s why the 2 stars..."

2018-04-21

Oceanic VEO 2.0 Air/Nitrox Wrist Dive Computer

"Quick shipping, well packed. Great computer at a great price. Thanks guys!"

2018-04-19

Dive Tank Boot

"Shipping was fast, came as ordered, perfect fit."

2018-04-16

BCD

"First time using this Company. On line ordering was easy, and the on line chat was great. They answered all my questions. The BCD I originally ordered was discontinued. This company upgraded my selection for the same price. I would use them again for future purchases. "

2018-04-12

Great!

"Everything is great. Kids fin 9-11 runs small. Will be ordering larger size. "

2018-04-07

Great service

"Finding good prices on the internet is not hard. Spend a few minutes on Amazon, maybe Google Shopping or Ebay and you can what you are looking for at the price you need. The difference sometimes comes down to reliability and service.

I was looking to buy my first set of dive gear, and was satisfied with everything I found on Amazon. Something told me to keep looking though, and I was able to find even cheaper prices on Leisure Pro. But with cheap prices comes sacrifices. How reliable is this place? What is the quality of the product they send? Will I place the order and never my product, with the charge on my card? I took the leap and have been very happy. I have ordered my regulator, BCD, air integrated dive computer, mask and snorkel in various stages from LP and saved quite a bit more than Amazon.

I appreciated the order status, letting me know that my order was being picked and shipped. It was fast. I placed my orders in the evening and got the shipping confirmation the next afternoon.

I ran into a problem where the BCD I ordered did not come with a manual. I am a bit of nerd in the sense that I like reading manuals, and with this being my first BCD I wanted to make sure I understood everything about it. I figured maybe I would just a digital copy from the manufacturers website, but that was a fail as the manufacturers site was not the most helpful and emailing them did not result in a response. I emailed Leisure Pro support and they got back promptly, telling me they would investigate and get back to me within a 2 days. After 2 days, they said that they did not find any extra manuals in the warehouse, but they would contact the manufacturer to see if they can send me one. A few more days passed and they got back to me to let me know that they found a manual and would be shipping it out to me, and I received it yesterday! I was very impressed that I got better service from Leisure Pro than I did from the manufacturer!

Sadly, I have purchased all my gear except for a wetsuit so my interactions with Leisure Pro are numbered, but I have recommended LP to all my friends looking for gear.

In the end, the manual was a snooze. Not as informative as I would have liked it to be.

2018-03-31

Two thumbs up

"Items are as described. I am satisfied with these items and they arrived in no time!"

2018-03-30

Fantastic

"My tank arrived on time and in great shape. The best price on the market. Thank you Liesure Pro!"

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.