42 West 18th Street
    New York, NY US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    <b>Sun:</b> 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM <br> <b>Mon - Thu:</b> 9:00 AM to 7:00

Customer service: 8.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.95/10
2018-05-22

Mares Pressure Gauge - Compass Console

"Prompt delivery of the Mares console that is a perfect fit for my Mares regulator assembly at an attractive price. "

2018-05-16

A+ service and fast delivery

"Hassell free fast and free shipping. The lowest prices I found on Scubapro gear"

2018-05-12

I love your services and products!!

"I had an issue with payment and your customer service rep was great and delivery was super fast! "

2018-05-10

You made me the prettiest mermaid

"Shipped very fast with normal ground shipping. Fit extremely well so the size chart was very accurate. Cute hints of pink in the stitching and even the logo. Compression in all the right places as well. I cannot wait to do more business with them in the future. "

2018-05-08

The delivery is very fast

"Very good store and the service is excellent "

2018-05-08

lied about discount

"this i the normal selling price you used the big discount to lure me in. no more leisure direct"

2018-05-04

Great product, military discount, fast delivery.

"I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. I'm going to have fun using my new snorkeling gear this summer at the lake property. "

Customer Satsfaction Guaranteed

"This is my first purchase from LeisurePro and I genuinely feel their goal is the ultimate satisfaction of the customers on their products and services. I did not buy right away but had several interactions with their customer service professionals which clinched the deal for me primarily because of their excellent product knowledge and very friendly interactions with me. Good job!!!"

2018-05-03

The Leisure Pro service was excellent and fast; got the charger before my trip and it all works!

"The service was professional and fast; got the charger before my trip and it all works! Customers, be aware, that some of these LED dive light chargers made in that very large country often just stop working (my experience is that they offer 50% reliability! ... terrible...), therefore suggest to keep a spare charger... just in case... AND they are very expensive for what they are... $40 for a charger? It probably costs $5 to make..."

Recomended!

"The purchase was quick and easy, but They forgot mailed me with the tracking number. The product is excellent."

2018-05-01

Always a SUPERB Experience!

"I’ve been buying from Leisure Pro for many many years now. I’ve never had any problem with any merchandise I’ve ever purchased. Returns that don’t fit or a breeze for replacement or credit. Never a problem. I buy very little from local dive shops anymore. The savings is amazing or I’d never be able to have gotten into scuba diving and buy my own equipment."

2018-04-25

Wetsuit not as advertised!!!!!

"Buyer beware wetsuit does not come with blue knee lining, highly disappointed in this considering this is my first wetsuit and first buying experience from Leisure Pro. With a trip to Hawaii coming up in a week I will have no wetsuit now cause even if I returned this one get a refund and then buy another one it won’t reach me on time so that’s why the 2 stars..."

2018-04-21

Oceanic VEO 2.0 Air/Nitrox Wrist Dive Computer

"Quick shipping, well packed. Great computer at a great price. Thanks guys!"

2018-04-19

Dive Tank Boot

"Shipping was fast, came as ordered, perfect fit."

2018-04-16

BCD

"First time using this Company. On line ordering was easy, and the on line chat was great. They answered all my questions. The BCD I originally ordered was discontinued. This company upgraded my selection for the same price. I would use them again for future purchases. "

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.