42 West 18th Street
    New York, NY US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    <b>Sun:</b> 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM <br> <b>Mon - Thu:</b> 9:00 AM to 7:00

Shipping & packaging: 9.20/10
Customer service: 9.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.58/10
2018-08-18

Best online shopping experience ever!

"Ordered and paid an item. Soon got a message that they're ran out of it, sent me a better one for the same price.
Thank you!

Like my order

"Really enjoyed the products I ordered, thank you Leisure Pro"

Great customer service

"My customer service agent resolved my issue quickly and effortlessly. Thank you!"

2018-08-15

They Won’t Stop until it Right!

"Just wanted to say thank you for all the help with the boots. The first pair was too small but LP had no problem exchanging with free shipping and returns until the fit was right!! Also when purchasing Scubapro boots they tend to run a little small.
I am a loyal customer and will continue to do so
Thanks again,
Satisfied Customer,
Marketa Howard

2018-08-08

Delivered on time as promised

"Easy to use on-line ordering system. Great job LeisurePro"

2018-08-06

Super extreme exelent service

"No words to describe how happy i was not only with my order..but the type of service that this company offered me....i wouldn’t have to ask for anything...God bless america..Tomas Cruz..Cuba.."

2018-08-03

Poor customer service - unwilling to make it right

"I ordered 2 snorkels from LeisurePro on 2 separate occasions. The 1st they sent to me via UPS and UPS lost the item. I called LeisurePro two days after it was supposed to be delivered to let them know the situation and all they were able or willing to do is offer a refund, no substituting for comparable model, nothing to solve the problem other than sorry, we can refund your money. The 2nd snorkel I ordered before I found out the 1st was lost and experienced the horrible solution to salvage my experience they sent via USPS and everything arrived as planned. My frustration with LeisurePro is the way they had no solutions to my 1st item being lost, even though I know it wasn't their fault - they were not willing to make things right with the customer and just wanted to refund my money, thanks that is the least you can do!"

Only sent half my order

"Only sent one out of two items, the other was just an empty package!"

2018-08-02

Great stuff in a great price

"The staff help me to pick the right products at the best price"

Nice Feel

"I like the feel of this neoprene shirt. It is much softer and flexible than my 1 mil neoprene dive suit. I am a free diver and wanted something to keep me warm in 80 degree water but not too buoyant. Thicker neoprene would require too much weight to allow me to free dive. I haven't used the shirt yet but it feels good and is easy to put on and take off.

I would have given it 5 stars if the fit was consistent with the size chart. These shirts run very small. I am 5' - 11", 155 pounds, 34" waist and a 40" chest. I wear medium clothes. I ordered a large and it was too small. Leisure Pro immediately sent me a return mailer and immediately sent me an extra large. No hassle. The XL is a perfect fit for a medium build person.

2018-08-01

Product as described with fast delivery

"The tank came exactly as described and the delivery was very fast. Absolutely will be a return customer. The best part is they offer a military discount on top of their great price. "

2018-07-24

BCD

"Great customer service along with great prices and quick shipping "

2018-07-20

Muy bueno.

"fue una experiencia positiva. Una limpia transaccion para un producto tan bueno a bajo precio. Gracias."

2018-07-19

On time and perfect

"I was too fat to fit into a wetsuit I had and bought one locally. It did not fit either so I got on the LiesurePro website and ordered one. I paid extra shipping to have it here quickly. It arrived today, It fit, I leave for Curaseo tomorrow!"

2018-07-19

Dive Skins

"I was impressed with the fast delivery and product. The dive skins fit perfectly and were very comfortable. The Lycra fabric has a very nice feel to it. I love the color(camo) as well - it is more of a teal color and better than the black color skins I am used to wearing. I was also happy that the size I needed was on sale!"

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.