Stores > Leisure Pro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-12-03

Wrong item

"I had ordered a Neosport shirt, when I finally received my package it was the wrong item. It was a mountain backpack to my surprise. There was also no forms to return the item. I am now concerned that I will not get my money back. I will no longer be shopping at LeisurePro. I am an avid online shopper and this was the WORST experience."

2017-12-01

Diving gifts

"Prompt and exactly as shown and described. Product testing to come soon! Thanks Leisure Pro"

2017-11-29

Amazing experience

"I’m very satisfied. Delivered in time. Good prices and quality products. Next buys will be at leisure pro certainly. I’ve asked for help in customer service and I was very well treated. Jazz E. thank you for your support."

2017-11-26

Wrong full face mask delivered.

"Ordered white M/L full face mask and got S/M emerald instead."

2017-11-17

TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE

"My call was taken by Kale L. He was very well informed and dedicated to top notch customer service. Please let him know that I appreciate his attentiveness. Thank you
Also best wishes to Joe in "service" as his advice on my octo was very helpful. Always a pleasure to do business with Leisure Pro.

2017-11-09

Missing Parts

"Ordered a dive flag float combo. Only received the float. Had some lack of communication at first but once we both understood the situation, leisure pro sent me the missing parts and refunded me the purchase price."

2017-10-26

Pleasantly surprised

"This wetsuit appears to be very well made with multiple detailed extras to include skin-in flap seals in extremities, 3 heavy duty zippers with internal sealing flaps and a comfortable neck seal plus back of knee flex panels. I was impressed with the flexibility even though it is a snug fit. The sizing was exactly as the sizing chart stated for the size I choose. I only wish the waist was smaller so the fit would be customized to me."

2017-10-25

Great product at a great price, but the service was amazing!

"I waited until past the last minute to place my order. At 4:00PM on the day before I needed it. I called and was told it probably wouldn't ship out for another day which would have caused some havoc for my travel plans. I decided to sacrifice some of the things I had planned so I could stick around for another day to get the item I needed.

The very next day I was elated to see the UPS truck pull up in front of my office and deliver my item. They obviously put in extra effort to see to it I got the item I needed in time to save my travel plans.

That amazing service and a personal touch you don't always get from the major on-line retailers.

2017-10-23

Superb service

"Every thing was great except I thought charger for the 4 batteries was included..I looked up the charger it was different charger that your sales person was going to sell me. Anyway thank you much.. "

2017-10-23

New to the Pro!

"Good price, good products, great online customer service! I spent about 10-15 min online asking questions about items and diving related stuff! The customer service member from Colorado was very knowledgeable and was a pleasure to speak with!

2017-10-19

Happy feet

"Very satisfied with shipping time "

2017-10-19

Great Mask.

"Perfect purse scuba and works exactly as advertised"

2017-10-18

Reviews were helpful.

"My order came early! It's great. I'm glad I bought a larger size than the chart indicated. I could even have gone two sizes bigger."

2017-09-11

Scubapro mens' definition 3mm wetsuit

"Excellent experience with leisure pro. Extremely satisfied. I had initially received my wetsuit and it was a bit small, I exchanged it for one size up and it fits great. Very smooth return process with no added cost. I am always very pleased with leisure pro! Would recommend it to any of my diving friends."

2017-09-08

Fast delivery and great selection!

"Great job! The search function is sometimes hard to use, but great service!"

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.