Stores > Leatherup.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leatherup.com by clicking a star below.

Very happy

"Prompt delivery, product was exactly as described and quality is excellent!"

Fit is perfect

"Great pair of boots..... fit is perfect... style is great"

Returns are easy!

"I ordered a jacket for my son, but it's not going to fit him. It was really easy to send back and I'm looking forward to the arrival of the larger size."

Great experience

"Easy to use the web site, fast shipping"

2017-12-13

Steal of a deal, as always

"I have quite afew jackets for riding but not a leather "Motorcycle" jacket with the over- lapping lapel to keep wind out, I`ve kicked around getting one for a long time and search this site regularly but never buy. With another winter here in Florida and temps dropping(some) riding gets lets comfortable if not suited up right. So I pulled the trigger and finally placed my order for the vented jacket. Figure with temp fluctuations here that the vents would be very helpful midday on cool morning/evening rides, days are warm, not so at the ends of the day. Next dilemma was what size to order, you always read on here to order up a size but I measured myself and theres no way I could see doing that so I ordered a medium, I`m 5`9' 160# athletically built with a measured 40" chest, the large I believe lists at 53" or so. couldn`t go that route, so i went one size smaller to get a good snug fit, not loose which sucks at speed, jacket came and fits perfect, plenty long in the sleeves, and is heavy leather and looks sweet! LeatherUp comes thru again. Very happy!"

Excellent all around

"Selection, quality of jackets and shipping all beyond satisfactory."

Racing Pants that actually fit

"I was really surprised that your business actually had pants that fit someone like me with a 44 inch waist and a 34 inch inseam. Stylish clothing is hard to find for larger guys. The price was very reasonable. The knee pads that came with them was a plus. I intend to buy a black pair real soon. "

Great stuff

"It was a very good experience"

2017-12-13

Delivered to Post Office.

"The good news is that after going to Orlando, then Jacksonville, my package was actually delivered to my town on time. I told my husband that the package would be delivered yesterday. I got home from work, and found that no package had been delivered. I checked the online delivery tracking and found that it had been delivered to the Post Office. There is nothing wrong with my address, other than that it is down some dirt roads. Our post office which is a 10 mile round trip out of my way after driving 50 miles home from work. Grumpy. Kindest regards, Phyllis Dreger, 5860 NW 20th Ave, Bell, FL (PO Box 699)."

2017-12-12

Good Quality; Problematic sizing.

"It may be the largest size small I've ever seen!

No problems ever

"Have ordered 4 items. No problems with any order. All quality products. Had all orders arrive on time. Haven't had to return anything."

very pleased!

"AAAAwwwwwsoome !!!!!!Notification e-mails , were great.......would definitly recomend to friends......."

Sweet time

"took there sweet time shipping item not a fan"

Excellent

"Very fast shipping very happy with my experience"

Fast Service and High Quality

"I purchased a leather motorcycle jacket as a Christmas present for my husband. The speed which my order was filled, and its delivery, were outstanding. I opened the box to check on the jacket, and the quality seems excellent. I am excited to see what my husband thinks when he opens his gift!"

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.