1-866-683-6027

Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-09-13

Delivery

"It's to early to say anything other than it was safely delivered."

2018-09-03

An Awesome Program

"I like the quality of the video and details, like zooming in to the position of the fingers or wrists or hands, so that you can really see what is going on if you are a total beginner, like I am with guitar. But I also like the important points that work to give you the big picture for the piano, even though I am not a beginner in piano. I think that I will be able to accomplish my dreams of playing these two instruments well with these two programs. I appreciate the training programs a lot, and it is nice that they are available as a training without having to find a teacher and drive to lessons, and you can repeat it and reread it, as it is very nicely organized. Thanks again."

2018-08-09

Excellent!

"Everything arrived nicely packaged. The product was packaged very neat and attractive also. The DVD's are my favorite way of learning and these DVD's don't disappoint. "

2018-07-28

Great product!

"The maintenance and set-up dvd's are exceptional. I was able to salvage two guitars I was thinking of getting rid of following the instructions from the video. The shipping was also very fast."

2018-07-14

Guitar CDs

"I just started the CD series on playing the guitar and have learned a lot right out of the box. Looking forward to completing the program. "

2018-07-13

Happy!

"It took a long time for the package to arrive in Suriname S.A. But, eventually it did. So, everybody happy. Let the practicing begin!"

2018-07-02

Recived it qucikly

"Just received the guitar lessons, looking around I could have gotten it cheaper"

2018-06-02

COMPLETE GUITAR COURSE

"QUICK DELIVERY,EXCELLENT QUALITY,EASY TO FOLLOW."

2018-05-08

Easy order, fast shipping!

"I appreciated the discount I got from ordering both the piano lessons and the workshop DVDs at the same time. I also appreciated the speed at which my order arrived! Great customer service and very fast shipping! Love this teaching method. I originally ordered the Learn & Master Guitar course (from another seller) and went back for the workshop DVDs later. I liked the instruction so much that I decided to try the piano course as well. "

2018-05-03

beyond great...

"the professionalism....
down to the product packaging

2018-04-23

Way Beyond My Expectations!!!

"After wasting money on two teachers over a period of two years, this course is teaching me how to THOROUGHLY understand the absolute correct approach to learning about all aspects of learning to read music and playing guitar! I now look forward to practicing now, at my own pace. My wife, a professional pianist and teacher, was so impressed with this course that she bought her own guitar and is learning along with me! This guitar course is exceptional and well worth the financial investment- much cheaper than lessons every week for two years!"

2018-04-03

Fast shipping

"Product was Fedexed and came In a few days. Great payment plan and great lessons."

2018-04-01

Best self-teaching method on the market

"Best self-teaching method on the market. Better than a lot of one-on-one instructors. Makes logical since and use at your pace and time. A lot of disks and material. Bill has a plesent personality and is easy to listen to. He explaines a lot in detail and explains important points more than once. Being able to pause or go back to hear things you might not have caught the first time, is a great feature of this system. Program follows the book that comes with it very well, and the book is a great learning tool unto itself. To use a digital piano, CD player, headphones/speakers and monitor screen you will need a small mixer to make everything work together easily. May seem somewhat expensive at first to buy, but when you consider the time and work you will need to invest to learn the piano well, it will seem very cheap at the end.

2018-03-28

Pleased

"Prompt delivery, very happy with product"

2018-03-25

very disappointed.

"Not very helpful. Quickly introduces you to notes on the piano with very little practice or opportunity to master the music."

Share Learnandmaster.com's store rating

Learnandmaster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Learnandmaster.com is a merchant member
Learnandmaster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.