1-866-683-6027

Customer service: 7.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-06-02

COMPLETE GUITAR COURSE

"QUICK DELIVERY,EXCELLENT QUALITY,EASY TO FOLLOW."

2018-05-08

Easy order, fast shipping!

"I appreciated the discount I got from ordering both the piano lessons and the workshop DVDs at the same time. I also appreciated the speed at which my order arrived! Great customer service and very fast shipping! Love this teaching method. I originally ordered the Learn & Master Guitar course (from another seller) and went back for the workshop DVDs later. I liked the instruction so much that I decided to try the piano course as well. "

2018-05-03

beyond great...

"the professionalism....
down to the product packaging

2018-04-23

Way Beyond My Expectations!!!

"After wasting money on two teachers over a period of two years, this course is teaching me how to THOROUGHLY understand the absolute correct approach to learning about all aspects of learning to read music and playing guitar! I now look forward to practicing now, at my own pace. My wife, a professional pianist and teacher, was so impressed with this course that she bought her own guitar and is learning along with me! This guitar course is exceptional and well worth the financial investment- much cheaper than lessons every week for two years!"

2018-04-03

Fast shipping

"Product was Fedexed and came In a few days. Great payment plan and great lessons."

2018-04-01

Best self-teaching method on the market

"Best self-teaching method on the market. Better than a lot of one-on-one instructors. Makes logical since and use at your pace and time. A lot of disks and material. Bill has a plesent personality and is easy to listen to. He explaines a lot in detail and explains important points more than once. Being able to pause or go back to hear things you might not have caught the first time, is a great feature of this system. Program follows the book that comes with it very well, and the book is a great learning tool unto itself. To use a digital piano, CD player, headphones/speakers and monitor screen you will need a small mixer to make everything work together easily. May seem somewhat expensive at first to buy, but when you consider the time and work you will need to invest to learn the piano well, it will seem very cheap at the end.

2018-03-28

Pleased

"Prompt delivery, very happy with product"

2018-03-25

very disappointed.

"Not very helpful. Quickly introduces you to notes on the piano with very little practice or opportunity to master the music."

2018-03-16

Learn Gitar

"Hi
I have nice experience with learnand master.I am research paper helper.visit http://bit.ly/2tmRWRK

2018-03-15

Art class looks wonderful

"I received the package was very pleased and had questions about some of it called and got the answers I needed to know. I love your 60 return policy too. thanks again"

2018-03-04

not received

"BAD!!!!!!!!!!...I ordered a long time ago and have yet to receive my merchandise! When you call (no matter what day of week or time) you get a recording that states "we are experiencing high volume of calls. leave your number and we will get back with you". Well, you leave your number and NO one gets back with you!"

learnandmaster1 from Learnandmaster.com has responded
Posted Mar-05-2018

“We emailed your tracking information on February 27th. It was emailed again to you on February 28th after responding to the voicemail request for tracking information. I am showing that you order will be delivered today based on the tracking information that was given to you. The shipping method you chose takes 8 business days. ”

2018-03-04

68 and just begun

"got on line, wrote and asked questions, got my answers, had to call after purchased, got my answers, this 2 year course is the best"

2018-03-02

Trusted & Secure

"Fast and friendly response to a question I had before purchase.
Product arrived in Australia in good time and safely packaged up.

2018-02-22

Quick shipping, efficient method!

"Package came fast. Glad I ordered the homeschool edition, it is exhaustive."

2018-02-15

Learning Piano the Right Way

"Just what I needed to advance. Highly recommended for beginners and those even of advanced levels."

Share Learnandmaster.com's store rating

Learnandmaster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Learnandmaster.com is a merchant member
Learnandmaster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.