Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2018-05-15

Poor Delivery

"Told to order before 3pm for next day delivery, did so at 2:34pm yet unit not sent out. No communication from company, had to ring and chase myself for update and no reason given. Really poor."

2018-03-08

Great fast delivery despite snow...

"Delivery was very fast despite the snow storms the UK has had recently. Staff were great, called them for advise before ordering and they were very helpful. Have ordered screens from them before for a friend who broke her screen and they were very good then.

Screen was well wrapped, and worked perfectly.

2017-12-30

Glad I followed my intuition with these guys. Simply amazing service.

"What can I say? I took a chance on this company and was deeply impressed by their professionalism and customer service. They were able to deliver my LED screen to the EU, during the holiday season, and it arrived earlier than expected using a top-notch courier. They were able to tell me exactly which screen to buy, made my purchase very easy to complete, and the replacement works loads better than the original. Replacement tutorials were very straightforward. They've made several people very happy this season, and I'll make sure to order exclusively through them for future screen purchases. "

2017-12-23

Late but worth the wait

"Screen took longer to arrive than expected, but was worth the extra waiting time.

Purchased to replace broken screen on HP Pavilion DV6. Screen was well protected in bubble wrap and padded envelope, all contained in a sturdy box.

Easy to install, of top quality and construction, and looks superb. I highly recommend both the product and the seller.

2017-11-17

Great service

"Delivery on time easy job to replace the screen on my laptop, working perfectly great to have it back. "

2017-11-14

Screen Arrived Quickly And Was As Described

"I used live chat initially to enquire about the screen I wanted for my laptop, the response was quick and informative. The screen arrived excellently packed, and was very easy to install myself. I was very happy with the service!"

2017-10-20

Right screen, delivered on time

"I could not find the exact screen for the model of laptop I was fixing, but went for one "close enough". It worked, hurray! The screen was fine, and delivered promptly. Thank you."

2017-08-13

Well wrapped, arrived on schedule.

"Delivery was swift and the screen seemed well protected. "

2017-08-02

Performed as promised

"I bought a screen. I am fed up with post-service surveys!"

2017-07-31

Perfect fit, well packaged

"The screen was well packaged and protected, arrived promptly and fitted perfectly."

2017-07-16

Brilliant service.

"Excellent all round service"

2017-06-10

Great service and selection of screens

"I contacted laptopscreen to ask for a specific replacement screen. The staff on online chat were prompt and very helpful. Screen arrived well packaged and in good time. Very pleased. Price was also very competitive."

2017-06-08

Excellent service

"I would highly recommend, prompt service, thank you. "

2017-06-01

Quick, safe delivery - a doddle to replace

"Although the screen was fundamentally different to the one on instructional video (I accept all devices are different), the replacement screen was a 100% the correct one for my laptop, and took no more than half an hour to fit - even taking my time.

It came very well packaged, and was only late because Royal Mail failed to deliver on the day they indicated they would.

Great service, great price, thank you.

2017-05-14

Asus X501A Screen

"Very easy to navigate website and choose the exact screen for my laptop. Came very quickly in very secure packaging. Now installed and working fine..."

Share Laptopscreen.co.uk's store rating

Laptopscreen.co.uk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptopscreen.co.uk is a merchant member
Laptopscreen.co.uk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.