3062 Beta Ave
    Burnaby, BC CA
    V5G 4K4
    Please have your order number ready.

Product & services pricing 8.89/10
Chance of future purchase: 9.61/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.74/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-08-06

Easy to work with

"The order was easy. The screen was delivered according to plan. My teammate took it to the IT folks on the team and they swapped screens. Good as new. I did not have to follow up at all to see what was going on. I was informed the entire time.

Good work folks,
Thank-you.

2018-08-02

Fast Delivery and response. Good product.

"I am Satisfied on the survice"

2018-08-01

Very Happy with Product and YouTube install instructions

"A+
Easy to order, fast shipping and delivery - easy to install using YouTube video references.

2018-07-24

Fast, good service

"After my laptop was dropped and the screen shattered, I purchased a replacement from Laptop Screen, along with a repair kit. The screen arrived on the day promised, and the tool kit and their online instructions made replacement a very simple task - less than 10 minutes. The replacement screen was also much sharper than the original. Very satisfied!"

2018-07-20

Restored !

"I came into possession of an otherwise good i5 gateway for next to nothing. It only needed a keyboard and a replacement for the destroyed screen. You saved a very good machine for a good price and rapid shipping. Thank you!"

2018-07-16

Good enough especially for the value.

"The process of finding and ordering the part was excellent, by far the easiest and clearest in all of my experience. Also it shipped and arrived fairly quickly (not Amazon 2-day, but they're getting worse too with a paid membership). The installation was easy, but be aware that no tools were provided with the order. It was JUST THE SCREEN. There was no video for this specific model, but others were close enough that it was no problem (I made a video, but the quality it too poor to post, sadly). The most major of the minor complaints (and reason for 4 stars instead of 5) is the 2 dead pixels, and 1 stuck pixel in the upper left mid part of the screen. Yes, this is within replacement screen standards, but not as good as the screen I had before that broke.

All in all, because the price was good and the overall experience was excellent, I find this a great value, and I would do it again!

2018-07-10

Impeccable

"Finding the exact part I needed was quick and easy, ordered it, and received it on the expected date. Laptop screens are fragile but the seller made sure to wrap it in triplicate for superior protection, and I confirmed it arrived in perfect condition, not even one dead pixel.
I’m very satisfied with the seller and will come back if I need more laptop screens.

2018-07-02

No fuss, a must buy

"Best buy big box retailer $800 for repair and 8 weeks, laptop screen $100 and it was 2 days shipping. "

2018-06-20

Great stuff

"Great buy with prompt delivery and good packaging. Great info on the website and helpful customer support in the chat"

2018-06-19

happy

"It was satisfying to install a screen in my laptop, and to turn it on relieved my anxiety; knowing it was exactly what i needed. "

2018-06-19

Fast delivery!

"I was surprised! 48 hrs delivery from UK to Germany, excellent packing, Screen works as new!"

2018-06-14

Quick Delivery, Super easy install

"My screen arrived in two days, Saturday delivery, and I had it swapped out in under 5 minutes, with my laptop up and running again. No directions provided in the package, but it was pretty simple to figure out. Cheap price, quick turnaround - would definitely recommend."

2018-06-12

title

"24/7 knowledgeable support chat, easy interface, competitive prices, 3 day shipping. what more could you ask?"

2018-05-25

Excellent superfast delivery and quality product

"Placed an order when I saw my screen had cracked, received the next day. Laptop screen now fixed - I highly recommend this company! :) Thank you "

2018-05-16

Good

"Schermo perfetto spedizione veloce e puntuale"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.