Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status
      Monday to Friday: 6am — 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2018-02-19

No complaints

"Had exact replacement screen I needed, was easy to search for on their site, shipped quickly to me. My laptop was back in business quickly (and replacing it myself was easy and WAY cheaper than going to a repair shop)"

Subsititute

"I look long and hard for the exact replacement screen. I matched the numbers and finally found it here. Then the screen that I received was not that number though it works just fine. I guess I'm ok with that considering the order said that it was compatible with LP156WF6(SP)(K4). "

Great experience

"Found what I needed with ease and was no problem sending to NZ."

Great screen, great price

"My friends son broke his laptop. I was able to find the replacement much cheaper than I expected. Screen arrived quickly and was installed and working shortly after. No desk pixels, and actually looks better than the original screen."

2018-02-06

Very Satisfied

"I had no problem finding the correct screen for my daughter's laptop. It only took four days from the day I placed the order for the screen to arrive. When I opened the box I was very impressed to see the care that was taken to pack the screen to keep it from getting damaged while in shipment. I made a quick inspection of the screen before I installed it in my daughter's laptop. I probably should not say this but, I ordered a screen from a different company before I placed the order from Laptop Screen. When the screen arrived from this other company I was shocked at how they had packed the screen. They put 1 piece of bubble wrap over the top of the screen and taped it in place on two sides on the back of the screen leaving the back of the screen exposed. The screen was lying back down on a piece of cardboard. I did not inspect the screen before I installed it. After completing the installation and booting up the computer I discovered that the screen was cracked. I was able to return the screen for a full refund. My daughter is a home schooled high school senior and did not need the inconvenience of not being able to use her laptop for an extra four days. Thank you Laptop Screen! You have a very satisfied and happy customer."

2018-01-29

Msi gt72 2qd dominator laptop screen

"Free dead pixels with every purchase! "

Rep reply posted Jan-29-2018

A rep from Laptop Screen, LaptopScreen, has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement LCD or your money back!

Major laptop manufacturers allow up to 2 fully dark dead pixels on their brand new products without offering warranty replacement. With us customer is welcome to contact support to request a no cost exchange even for 1 single dead pixel.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

2018-01-25

Breathed new life into a prematurely dead laptop

"HP makes great business laptops and should anything go wrong, they are generally good with warranty repairs. Unfortunately, none of that matters if your end user knocks over his laptop and then steps on the screen in confusion. Somehow, the maintenance technician is still employed (and immediately rewarded with a new laptop) I'm left recycling hardware I just handed out a few months earlier.

That's where Laptop Screen comes in to save the day! I was able to piece together the frame and hinges, but there's no repairing a shattered LCD panel. Fortunately, these guys have every variant on-hand and ready to ship, so I was able to order an exact replacement screen (matte finish, 768p resolution). Checkout was easy, shipping was fast, and I've got a slightly rough looking loaner laptop.

2018-01-24

Customer service is one of the best

"I bought a tool kit and a replacement screen for my laptop. The screen replacement showed up very fast in only two days. However the toolkit never showed up. I spoke with customer service and they sorted out everything with very quick replies and sent me the toolkit in once again only two short days."

2018-01-24

Buen producto!!

"El producto estaba muy bien empaquetado y el envío fue rápido!!
La pantalla se ve perfecta!
Estoy satisfecho con la compra!!

2018-01-17

Great vendor, great product

"After replacing my Asus notebook display once with a product from another vendor the display lasted about two weeks before becoming unusable. Instead of accepting a replacement from that vendor I opted to get my money back and buy one from this vendor. Not only was it significantly less expensive, but upon un-packaging this new display it was obviously of superior manufacturing, much more closely resembling, if not identical to the original OEM display. Install was painless and I immediately saw the difference in overall brightness and clarity. It's been working like a champ since & I highly recommend this vendor and their products! THANK YOU!"

2018-01-17

Lenovo Lap Top Screen

"Screen and another part arrived in good condition. Shipped in timely manner even through a winter blizzard. Glad to have my nice, big screen working again."

2018-01-16

I love you guys! Fast service! Great Screen!

"Will buy again, will recommend as well! Thank you! Got it quick, installed quick and I was back up in no time!

~Jerry
California USA

2018-01-11

Like new again

"Screen came quickly and in good condition. The onsite video made it a breeze to install and it worked perfectly. Looks brand new again."

2018-01-06

Prompt and accurate

"Ordering laptop screens can be both painful and problematic. But LaptopScreen.com had the exact part I needed, at the most reasonable price online. Delivery was prompt, and the packaging was well-insulated. Will definitely order from these guys again, as I happen to repair a lot of laptops (curse of being in IT). Having a solid, reputable online source is invaluable."

2018-01-05

Great Product. Excellent Customer Service

"I had to replace my glassy screen on my HP laptop because it was giving me eye strain and all I saw was my reflection mostly. I went to Laptop Screens and asked in chat if the one I was looking at (which was matte) would work in my machine. I was told yes, it will. I bought it, they shipped it and USPS in their infinite wisdom thought "Fragile - Handle With Care" means bust up the box and item as much as possible. BIG hole in the box. I contacted Laptop Screens first by phone and they were fantastic! All American guys who really care about the customer! They opened a ticket, and had me send photos just in case. I put the new screen in and it works wonderfully. No dead pixels at all, either. They put the screen in a bubble mailer inside the box (which saved it) so the screen was undamaged after all. I highly recommend Laptop Screens for anyone who needs to replace their screen. They are trustworthy and customer service is excellent! The prices are very reasonable as well. "

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.