2016-10-18

I love love LOVE Lands' End!

"Lands' End is the most dependable clothing e-commerce site I've ever used. The variety and selection are perfect, and I love how user-friendly the site is. My favorite part is being able to utilize all the filters they have, because they make shopping for exactly what you want SO EASY. For example, if you click shirts and blouses, you can narrow your results by: size range (petite, plus, tall, etc.), sleeve length (long-sleeved, 3/4 length, etc.), material (cotton, chambray, polyester, etc.), color, neckline, and sale/clearance. On top of the easy-to-use website, the deals and coupons are fantastic, and if you don't love what you get, it's easy to make returns. You can also return items to Sears stores where they have a Lands' End section. I can't say enough great things about Lands' End. I've been shopping there for years, and since their clothes are timeless and so well made, my wardrobe will look great and last forever."

2016-04-03

Lands& End clothes might be a bit stodgy but they're utterly dependable

"I have been ordering from Lands' End, off and on, for a couple of decades now. Sometimes they get a little too New England Preppy for me, and they had a bad attack of Spandex a few years ago, but I know that when I order something classic, what I order is exactly what I get.

I just ordered half a dozen tee-shirts of various colors, and a rather expensive blazer. They arrived in good time, in a sturdy box. The sizes are true, the colors are clear, the materials feel good, and the blazer looks very fine. It's well-made, with a good lining.

I've never had any problems with Lands' End customer reps or with returns, and I think their prices are very reasonable for what one gets.

The only quibble I have is that my favorite colors disappear without warning. I understand that they want to keep their merchandise "fresh," but when I need to replace a favorite tee-shirt, I'd really like to be able to get Favorite Tee-shirt II. And I wish they still had their catalog for professional women; they had some really nice stuff in there. Ahh, the good ole days . . .

2015-10-08

"The quality of many items has dropped drastically in the past several years. Almost all of their products are made in China now. Worse, I recently received an email from Lands End that said my rate of returns is too high.

I am petite and hard to fit, and if I can't try on an item in person, I have to rely on sizing and quality to be consistent. Otherwise, it does get returned. However, many of the items in my closet and my husband's closet are from Lands End. Clearly, the company was still making plenty of money off of us. Lands End, due to your nasty-gram, you have lost a long time customer.

2015-02-06

"The Lands' End 'stores' inside local Sears stores do not offer much of a selection of petite clothing, so we shopped via their website. We purposely overbought to make sure we got things that worked for my wife.

The order was processed and delivered promptly. The quality of all the items was very good and she kept more than half of them. We returned the remaining items to a local Sears store which handled it quickly and efficiently.

Honestly, I'm surprised by the relatively low rating Lands' End has at ResellerRatings. We've done business with them for years and never had a problem.

2014-12-09

"My first two online orders were processed and shipped promptly. The first, a parka, came with a zipper that would hang up due to slightly crooked sewing. LE promptly send another and took back the first one. My second order was for a pair of jeans hemmed to length. Perfect! I've been looking for years for 31" inseam--no other stores offer this service."

2014-11-21

"The customer service here is terrible! I made a purchase here and was treated poorly at the time of service because we were underdressed and when we came back the employee admitted how much better dressed we were. Then I stupidly made an online purchase and had to return it. Only one person at the desk could do online returns and send me away to shop the store. Upon returning and finding nothing she kindly let the people after me jump ahead of me. I have shopped here on and off for years, but am doubtful if I will return!"

2014-07-09

"This company doesn't even deserve one star. I feel like any five star reviews are either fake or paid for by the company. I' ve read a few of them, and I can tell that that is the case for some of them since--I'm a psychologist and an HR manager. I'm a first time customer and I feel like I've been cheated. Their customer service is horrendous. I called them twice to try to exchange, one lady told me I have to pay for shipping on the exchange despite the fact that the website says reorders are free. She also gave me a very snooty attitude with no apologies. I called a second time a week later and this lady gave me an even bigger attitude, but she at least apologized when I pointed out how she was complaining about my aggravation. I'm sorry, I thought you were working for the customer--not the other way around. I have a recording of that conversation. I'm debating on posting it everywhere. They have definitely lost me forever as a customer. That's too bad, because I expected more from them with my first order."

2014-06-08

"I purchased a pair of boots and after a year they began separating at a threaded seam. Lands End replaced them without question. When I receieved the new pair of boots, Lands End also included a check for $25 (not a coupon) because the latest pricing on the boots were $25 less than what I had paid a year earlier. What more could I ask for.

2014-06-03

"I had an issue with slow processing and 2 day shipping on a gift purchase. The package ended up arriving a day later than it should have according to their processing / shipping web page. Lands end refunded the shipping and gift boxing cost to me. My wife is a big fan of their's due to their petite sizing and loved the dress, even if it was a day late."

2013-09-07

"Just went shopping on the Land's End web site; spent 20 minutes selecting items and putting them in the cart. Went to check out and all but one of the items I put in the cart were listed as 'unavailable' (the one still available was the only non-sale item). Called customer service, they said that someone must have purchased the last of each of these different items while I was shopping. Went back to the web site, which still listed all of them as available. Re-put them in the cart, went to check out, again the cart said they were all unavailable. Customer service now said that their web site wasn't working right, but might be fixed in the future. Since these were all sale items, I presume that Land's End is now playing bait-and-switch, putting apparently good deals on their web site and then having them disappear at the last minute in an attempt to have people buy the non-sale items. What a waste of 30 minutes of my life. "

2013-02-05

"Lands' End no longer sells quality. I used to order all of my pants from LE because of the high quality and because they did free hemming (cost of pants more expensive to cover hemming. Not really free). My last order arrived fast and with free shipping (the good). The bad is that their quality has changed so drastically that I found it almost unbelievable. The denim jeans are very cheaply made with very poor fit. Not quality and the heavier denim of previous orders. Even Wal-Mart now fares better in the quality department (if that is even possible). Lands' End, you will NEVER get another order from me again. "

2012-12-30

"In a misguided effort to serve the bottomline, LE uses cheap fabric, and then has it sewn together haphazardly, with no standard of size between styles. No quality control, either. I regret the hundreds of dollars i have spent at LE in the last 3 years. The last year I have struggled to find one thing that I like. I'm done."

2012-06-05

"I have found Land's End clothing to be of the highest quality and worth the extra money. I also like the fact that they have so many fit options with children's clothing."

2012-05-18

"Land's End is the worst spammer I am currently trying to deal with. It sends me up to four spams per day.

Beware. If they get your e-mail address you will be spammed profusely, so never give it to them.

All my efforts to get them to stop have been ignored, unless that is what increased the volume of their spam to my mailbox.

2012-05-09

"yes, I had a pretty good experience with my order."

Share Lands' End's store rating