Stores > Lakeside Collection
  • Lakeside Collec

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lakeside Collection by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

You can cancel or change an order

"I call them to change two items that was wrong on my order which was wrong on their end cause I have a copy of what I sent and they cannot make change. They want me to order the two items over and when I receive the wrong item send them back. So I asked to just cancel it cause It is to close to Christmas for this nonsense. To only hear they cannot do that. Then I have a order that is on backorder that the date keep changing from 12/14/17 to 12/17/17 to 12/21/17 I mean just stop with the nonsense. I will not order from this company again worst company to deal with ever any other company will handling anything before the shipment goes out. If I catch a mistake when you email me the list before you ship out you should be able to handle it. Best buy is to go with another company and leave Lakeside Collection along cause you will have a headache in the end."

2017-11-21

Missing items

"Box can all opened and my $200+ order was all just thrown in it so I was missing a bracelet that was very discounted...can't believe that's all that was missing. All they could do is refund the little bit if money which I just needed the item for a gift. Asked for a free shipping code instead so I could look to order something else as nothing else was as cheap and I spent enough the first time for free shipping. Couldn't give me free shipping just the 1.50 whoo whoo. Just learn how to package boxes and use some damn tape so the order comes in the first place!!! Waiting forever for the phone call wasnt worth the money back!!! Or they could have answered my email with pictures of the box sent a month earlier and maybe they still had them in stock!!!!! "

2017-11-10

Very Impressed

"I have placed two orders in the past 2 weeks. The quality of products are wonderful and delivery is fast. I am picky regarding quality and delivery service. Lakeside has exceeded my expectations. I definitely will recommend Lakeside Collections to family & friends. "

2017-04-20

You Can Never Cancel Your Orders When Placed

"I wrote to cancel an order right after I placed it and today I phoned to make sure it was canceled. Unfortunately, even though it takes a period of time for them to process and send items, they state it is impossible to cancel. Also, I had to glue together a couple of items I purchased the previous time. When I went to hang an item in our tree, a solar light, it fell in the grass and broke. Very cheap plastic.

At least, when you speak to someone, they are polite.

2017-04-18

BE FOREWARNED!!! THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU THE FULL PRICE YOU PAY & THEN CHARGE YOU TO RETURN! PLUS TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH WHEN YOU CALL!!!

"This company has completely went down the drain & the customer service is as bad a third rate non domestic based crap fest w/ the absolute RUDEST reps I have ever had to come across in my entire life! They have no business being a business and should be ashamed of themselves for misleading customers & in my opinion scamming them. They advertise, claim & say they care about your satisfaction but God forbid you call them after they send a non-working, damaged, defective or wrong item to you!! They not only will harass & demean you for it, they will charge you secretly to return it to them when they swear they won't when speaking to them nor will they refund you the shipping that you paid for a defective item!! When you call to get it corrected, they treat you like dirt & argue with you about the refund & have a really bad attitude. They don't like anyone calling for a refund or having an issue with their crap products. The more you spend with them, the worse they treat you. This last rep named 'Shrhonda' (how she told me her name was spelled) was so incredibly rude & disrespectful over their mess up & mishandling of a return & refund of defective products, that I am just done with the entire company. I have already warned all my friends & family, guests on my blog, and am sharing this on twitter & all over, warning honest, hard working people to NOT shop here & waste their time. This company is dishonest, rude, sells inferior, often broken or damaged products and then when you call them or email them about them, they literally act mad at the world and you for it and worse, give you an incredibly hard time for it! Worst of all, however, is they inform you they have charged you for their mistake & their junk products!! This company only likes sheep that don't mind throwing their hard earned money away for junk products & whom don't let them know about it & want their money back! So, if you fit that description, go ahead & shop here; but be ready to not receive items that you ordered, broken items, poor quality items, clothing w/holes in them, previously warned items, etc. & then be happy about it. I don't know what's so hard about standing behind what you sell, esp. when you claim & advertise that you will & care so much about customer satisfaction! You don't & worse, give customers extremely difficult, upsetting, stressful, painfully agonizing time for bringing to your attention about a bad item sent & paid for upfront! It's so wrong and after so many occurrences, I now believe it's just a scam. Only companies that get mad at the customer for their bad product do that. Scammer's 101. No customer should be treated like dog crap, but Lakeside Collections does it on a whole new unprofessional level & they will go to the mat talking to you & treating you like scum. It's not worth it & frankly, their stuff is junk; obviously; or people wouldn't need to return items so much! I am making a complaint with the FTC, the BBB, CFPB & the atty general of Illinois as well. I'm sick & tired of them treating paying customers like the way I was just treated, talked down to & denied a full refund when guaranteed that is what I would get! Instead they charged me unlawfully without my knowledge of an unknown fee & thus scammed me for the last & final time! I'm no sheep or Lakeside's fool. Don't be one either! Do NOT shop here!! "

2016-12-22

Double charged on shipping

" I ordered an item from Lakeside collection and it was unavailable until a certain date,so they automatically took it off my order which in turn had me to re-order. I was eligible for free shipping on the initial order so when I had to re-order and they charged me shipping I called and said it was only right for them to take the shipping off and inturn they charged me double for shipping. They charge me shipping on the initial charge for the item and then when I called back to get it refunded instead of refunding the $5.99 they charged the $5.99 again to my bank account. I had to call multiple times for them to reverse the shipping charges and long story short they only reversed one of the charges so I still ended up paying shipping for that item.
I will never order from this company again Unless they correct the problem but it's like they don't care about their customers!

2016-12-15

Slow shipping

"Very,very slow shipping. Disappointing."

2016-12-12

product is good-shipping is bad

"I love this company's products they are so creative, but good lord is the shipping slow. It takes 5 days sometime longer to just process the order. I have ordered stuff multiple times and they never send me a shipping confirmation so I always have to email them, and it takes 2 weeks plus to receive the product. "

2016-10-26

Love this place!

"This place is NOT a scam as previous reviews state. I've been ordering from them for at least 10 years. Yes, it's not always the highest quality products but they are priced accordingly, and the selection and variety of products are very impressive. A lot of times I would check the same products elsewhere and they are way more expensive than at Lakeside. So, never ever have I felt like I'm being overcharged buying there. I love getting their catalogs. There is always something that I need for the house, for kids or as gifts.
They are also very helpful in replacing defective or damaged products, I never had a problem or had to fight with them over anything. The only downside is that shipping does take a little bit of time, but by saying this I mean around 2 weeks, which is slower than most merchants these days, but it's worth the wait.

2015-12-04

"Ordered something's over 4 months ago. They still haven't gotten here, was told that they would reship. But the still haven't gotten here either! They're a total scam... take your money, never send you the products. Please don't ever shop with them."

2015-03-19

"I love their products, but their order processing time and delivery times leave much to be desired. I would love to refer my friends to their catalog, but I am I don't think they would be pleased."

2015-02-18

"This company is horrible and almost a complete scam. I ordered products and paid online with my credit card. The amount was small so I didn't noticed that instead of just charging my card with the amount that I authorized, they charged a random amount. Then called me 6 months later saying I have a bill with them. Do not trust this company. Their products are cheap anyways"

2015-02-04

"I ordered 70 dollars worth of stuff and it was all broken or damaged. The under cabinet lighting I ordered broke while putting the batteries in. The containers I ordered for my closet smell like horse poop, like they came from a farm. I didn't receive one of the items I ordered. The can organizer had pieces ripped off and the makeup spinner didn't fit together. Never buy anything at this website, terrible quality and bad customer service."

2015-01-16

"I have purchased a couple items from them and always pay with a card. They keep sending me a bill that they say I owe. When I try to contact them to get more information by email I don't hear from them. In fact, on the account page which says there are no invoices, when I send an email it seems like it doesn't even send. I cannot hear on the phone and cannot call them. I will never order from them again."

2015-01-16

"I am very dissatisfied with the service I have received from Lakeside. A week after placing my order, I received an email that one item (out of 3) was being cancelled because there "wasn't sufficient quantity" to fill the order. I waited to see if the other similar items would be cancelled. When I did not receive notification, I ordered a replacement for the first item. A week later, I received an email that the last 2 items of my original order were cancelled! I called to try to cancel the additional item I had ordered, but was told they couldn't cancel it because it had "processed" even though it hadn't shipped. When it arrived, I refused it, so it was immediately taken back. It has now been 4 weeks since I refused the item, I have been charged for it (which was expected), but not refunded. When I called, I was told it can take up to 30 business days to process a return! I was treated nicely by everyone I spoke to, but nobody there can ever do anything to help. I won't ever be ordering from Lakeside again. "

Share Lakeside Collection's store rating

Lakeside Collection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lakeside Collection is not a merchant member
Lakeside Collection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!