Stores > LabelGames
  • LabelGames

Voice your opinion! Review LabelGames by clicking a star below.
2017-10-20

DO NOT EVEN CONTACT THIS BUSINESS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DOXXED!

"DO NOT EVEN CONTACT THIS BUSINESS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DOXXED!

I emailed them about purchasing a vintage copy of Star Wars Galaxies. They took forever to get back in contact with me, only to tell me they were only selling the 100 dollar collector's edition.

Fast forward 8 months, I found out they had PUBLICLY DOXXED me on their website posting my name, email and phone number. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE and completely UNPROFESSIONAL.

AVOID IF YOU VALUE YOUR TIME, INFORMATION AND PRIVACY

BarbaraBee's Avatar

Orlando, Florida
2012-05-08

"Ordered a used game for shipment to Orlando, was pleasantly surprised when the item turned up a little quicker than expected & in better condition than advertised, overall i'm very happy.. Muchas Gracias Barbara"

2012-01-21

"My experience with LabelGames.com was professional, helpful, prompt, and courteous.

I originally ordered the wrong product, but I was able to contact the seller through a number of different avenues provided, and received a timely response and the seller was happy to cancel my incorrect order and notify me of refund within an hour of my cancellation.

I placed the order I wanted and exchanged a few e-mails with customer service over a few product questions I had. Customer service was professional and informative and extremely prompt in their responses. This was the biggest plus of my entire experience.

My product was shipped the day of ordering, and arrived on time with an invoice and hand-written thank-you note on it. The entire experience was highly recommendable. I would absolutely use LabelGames in the future.

2011-09-26

"I had ordered 2 games for my son's birthday but had marked the wrong shipping rate. Fortunately I called customer service in time to have it changed to priority. Thanks so much Humphrey O'Leary! The games were ordered on 9-20-11 and arrived on 9-23-11 and my son is so happy!"

2011-07-18

"I contacted LabelGames with questions about the shipping costs and the condition of the game. All my questions were answered promptly and patiently. The game was delivered as advertised and within 5 days (!) - this was an international order to Poland. Overall - one of the best seller I've made purchase from. I can only recommend it."

2011-01-20

"This is a great seller. Quick to get back when emailed and very good in describing the condition of the game boxes. Images of the game boxes/cases on the site are mostly actual images of what is for sale. Good section of classic games as well!"

2011-01-18

"I collect PC games so tracking down certain older editions is hard. The website feels cluttered but they have a lot of PC games, especially collector's editions. The good thing is that you can email them about the condition and they'll get back to you rather quickly. My copies of Call of Duty 2 and Splinter Cell 3, both collector's, were near mint. I still have other PC games I'm looking for so I'll certainly buy from this place again."

2010-12-13

"GREAT Communication and product arrived SOONER than expected. This is exceptional especially around Christmas! You guys ROCK!"

2010-09-21

"LabelGames.com was great! Order was processed super fast and got my shipment within a week or so with regular shipping, that's shipping to Hawaii as well, so i'm pretty happy overall. Mahalo nui loa"

2010-09-02

"LabelGames is professional and friendly. I received my order in a very timely manner. I would buy from them again!"

2010-07-06

"Hi there,

i was searching the game "Quake III Arena on mostly shops of germany but cant find it as brand new. So then i found this Gameshop Labelgames who had a brand new Quake III Arena! i ordered this item and after 1-2 week i got this game. This game is factory sealed so perfect. Thank you very much for your good cooperation.

2010-03-04

"The item I ordered arrived fast. The customer care was very responsive to requests. I am a completely satisfied customer, what else is important? I am looking forward to shopping with LabelGames again. "

2009-11-24

"I bought two older games from LabelGames and I am very satisfied. I contacted LabelGames with questions about the shipping costs and the shape of the games. All my questions were answered in a very nice, informative and patient way. Once the packet was sent I received it within a week (I ordered from Germany). The games were very securely packed in a big carton box with bubble wrap.
All in all no complains about this shop. I can only recommend it!

2009-07-23

"I bought me a copy from Unreal, Deus Ex and Deep Space 9 The Fallen, all retail carton boxed versions.

Pre sales could be a bit faster, other than that, purchasing the items was easelly. I requested a good solid carton box for shipment which is what i got, and everything was shipped out shortly after my payement and arived about a week later (international shipment). The box was pretty banged up which is the mails fault, not LabelGames, but it had plenty of space left inside the box, which ment that the items arived safelly and in perfect shape. I am certainly happy with my items, and have no complians about them, they were as i expected.

And to other buyers, if you buy a jewel case game, than a bubble wrapped enveloppe will do the trick just fine. But if you buy a (compressable) retail carton boxed version, than i would always suggest to have them shipped in a good carton box as i did. Better be safe than sorry if it comes to that.

All together i am very satisfied.

2009-06-19

"Pleasant experience contacting the owner and discussing both my order and payment methods - very polite and helpful.

Received the item I'd ordered (a copy of the original Red Faction game by THQ) within a week, have been enjoying it ever since - a few occasional glitches, but those are most likely due to minor conflicts between older code and newer hardware, as the game was in excellent condition upon receipt (undamaged jewel case and discs).

Would recommend to others.

Share LabelGames's store rating

LabelGames is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LabelGames is not a merchant member
LabelGames does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!