Stores > LTD Commodities, Inc.
  • LTD Commodities

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review LTD Commodities, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Its our Policy they said!!

"I placed an order and received an email saying it shipped. When I tried tracking it it said there was a delay that my package had not made its way to UPS! Really! I called LTD, they had not idea where it was. I was first told I had to wait 10 days before they could issue a replacement, then I spoke to a different person they told me I had to wait 8 days because it was LTD's policy. I called UPS they said they did not have a package. So i called and spoke to a 3rd person and they said its there policy to I had to wait 8 days, but then backtracked and said they could ask a supervisor but they would prefer I wait. So what is it, is a policy or do you just prefer I wait? This employee refused to listen to the fact the UPS did NOT have a package, would not request a refund or replacement. I have never had a problem before but will never use them again. The employees do not know what they are talking about and are very rude!"

2017-11-09

Fast shipping, great prices

"I made a very large order of several items. Some reviews of certain items did change my mind about buying them, so I went with safe, unbreakable items to reduce the shipping damage risk. The order arrived within a week (yes, from IL to FL) in three boxes via UPS, also the shipping was free. There was nothing wrong with any of the items except some of the pretzels in a pretzel box were broken in half. So far I am very satisfied and would order again in the future. Thank you for a great job on my order!"

2017-10-17

Shipping charges too high

"They have some cute things but their shipping charges are a joke and then it takes FOREVER for your item to reach you."

2017-09-09

Too long for shipping

"I have been shopping with LTD for a number of years. I do like their products, but their shipping times are HORRENDOUS!! I think they keep the orders in their warehouse over a week before they even consider shipping them. Then, after the order is shipped the travel time is as slow as a snail. Would have been a 1 rating, but I do like their products, but not enough to overcome their horrible shipping times. "

2017-08-28

Horrible company

"I've ordered from them before, and the items range from nice to kinda cheap, but I know this and still order items I like. Well I just made a order Friday, for 3 of their week only items they tend to have, and one normal item. ALL 3 OF THE WEEK ONLY ITEMS "magically" are no longer available and they had to cancel that portion of my order? I call bullshit. It was probably more likely they just didn't go through my order until Monday morning, when those items are no longer "available" on the website, so that means they are no longer available to get. I doubt the 3 items I had ordered were so popular that my order couldn't be fulfilled. Maybe they truly were "out of stock" by the time they got to my order, but I am beyond ****, as those were the items I actually WANTED the most off of their damn website. So I called to cancel the last item in my order cause I was so **** off, and the lady tells me sorry, we can't cancel the last item in your order either. WELL THAT'S JUST GRAND.
I will NEVER deal with this company again. They are horribly organized and can't even figure out how to put inventory amounts into the website, so once they are all sold out, it takes that item off the site before someone else buys when it's stock is no longer available. SO ANGRY.

2017-05-17

Shipping Discount

"I was six cents short of being able to use a promotional coupon to get $5 shipping. They refused to bypass the requirement requiring me to order an additional item. Other companies have gladly done this for me in the past. To maintain good customer service, the customer service rep (Brad) I chatted with should have waived the requirement. Will not do business with them in the future and do not recommend them to others. Very poor customer service and all over six cents!

2017-02-17

Terrible!!

"Very deceiptive company! They wont let you cancel an order!! Terrible customer service!!!!"

2016-05-01

How Was Your Day

"I ordered two wine glasses "how was your day" as a gift for two out of town friends. The one friend was elated when I gave it to her because it was the perfect gift for her. After one day the writing on the glass started to wear off. I was so embarrassed. I still have the other one, hesitant to give it to my other friend. Do not buy this product."

2015-10-16

"I ordered a $79.95 bed spread from the online site. When it was delivered, there were several bugs in the box, crawling all over inside and although the blanket itself was wrapped, the earwigs and potato bugs were crawling ontop. the earwigs were the size of my pinky, I never seen such large bugs. I was completely disgusted, tried to kill them all before they crawled out of the box, finally I threw the package outside till the next morning then I tossed the entire package (blanket included) into the outside garbage can. Revolted, I immediately wrote a complaint to customer service about the whole incident, stating I would not ship the product back and I would like a full refund. Sure enough, I recieved a phone call two days later and they are reimbursing me in full and advised me to toss it (which I already had, two days prior). They are placing the refund directly onto my mastercard. I am completely satisfied with the customer care and how fast they were to correct their mistake. For this reason, I feel confident to return as a customer. I'm very pleased with the outcome."

2015-03-06

"I've only been ordering from LTD for about a year, so I don't have a long history with them. However, I've been nothing but pleased with everything about them so far. I've found their prices to be outstanding, their selection is very good, orders arrive quickly and they're always correct. I haven't [yet] needed to return or replace anything, so I can't speak to that aspect of ordering from them."

2014-12-11

"Be careful of the "Free Shipping" claim. They advertise free shipping on $100.00 or more...I bought extra things to make the bill to come out to over a hundred dollars and entered the promo code off their website. When I reviewed the bill, they charge me $20 for shipping. When I called, the girl said the code I put in was expired. Sometimes I start an order and finish it a day or two later. The girl said they expire every 3 days. I asked if she could put the current code in for today and she refused. Oh, well, I got ripped off and there's nothing I can do about it now. So, just be careful!! I just hope I helped someone else from getting ripped off. Also, after 8 days, my order hasn't even arrived. "

2014-03-19

"I ordered 5 tire ladder shelf on Saturday night and Ola I got my book shelf on Wednesday afternoon ! All the items are perfect and in good condition . I'm very surprised by the fast delivery ! I ordered the item and then read the reviews on other websites & I was very worried about my order and cursed myself for ordering without reading the review. but now I am relived ! though they charge more for delivery , the price is unbeatable . I saw same kind of bookshelf for $119 in store & I have paid $36 (including tax and shipping) ! my only concern was packing was not upto the mark . If they improve on their packing they can do much better "

2013-12-11

"I am very disappointed! Been getting this catalog for a while and never ordered until now.
The packaging was terrible. I ordered three bobble-head figurines that when they arrived were so haphazardly placed in a box that they were all in some form of rips, tears, dusty and dirty. The breakable items were packaged in the same large box but thankfully with more care in their own boxes and came in fine condition.
It took them forever to finally ship from the ware house. One item is still back ordered- hoping I'll get it before Christmas but who knows. I don't dare return the items that came in damaged packages since I have no idea how long it will take to get the replacement ones.
Most upsetting is that I can not leave a review on the ltd site itself. There's a number to call for customer service but what kind of company doesn't promote and encourage feedback? And no, I didn't bother calling them to complain. I didn't see the point.
I love the prices, the items are cute, but I'm very wary to try again at all.

2013-11-10

"I ordered from this company for the first time a few weeks ago and won't be ordering again. I purchased four items and when the box arrived, it looked like it had already been opened. There were nine items in the box, none of which were what I ordered. They did not have a 1-800 number. When I got a hold of an operator she told me that I would have to jump through a bunch of hoops just to get a shipping label to send the package back. It's not worth the headache to deal with this company."

2013-11-09

"The two products I wanted (gourmet pretzels and a game) both had great prices on LTD. I was quite hesitant to buy through LTD due to the several negative reviews on this site. I decided to take a chance, figuring that folks are most likely to post a review if they've had a bad experience. Well, I got both items VERY quickly, and they're both PERFECT. Yay, LTD."

Share LTD Commodities, Inc.'s store rating

LTD Commodities, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LTD Commodities, Inc. is not a merchant member
LTD Commodities, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!