Stores > La Petite Academy - 5260 Olde Towne Road

1-757-220-0121
      1-757-221-0416
      7145@lapetite.com
      1-757-220-0121

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 5260 Olde Towne Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I absolutely love this school. I think they have a great program. The teachers and director are friendly and address most of our needs. The classrooms are vibrant and welcoming. My son never cried once when I dropped him off. He always looked forward to seeing his teacher and classmates. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive."

2017-08-12

"AC went out. Wasn't repaired by next day, children sent home early. Cook called out, front desk left unattended so she could cook breakfast. 2 hours later, not cleaned up. Child having difficult time with other children, ie spitting in their food. My child was told to refrain from tattling when it was brought up. Building is not well maintained on the inside. I never see anyone sanitizing the rooms or equipment when I come to pick up children. All other daycares I have used will be performing that activity at the end of each day. Security system is weak, there is no separate room for a person coming in to sign child out before entering the area where the children are.We will be leaving, we are done considering. Condition of the school, the curriculum, issues with other children in which a teacher should be involved, security. The school desperately needs an update and apparently more staffing. My children love the field trips. This is the best school they have been to for that, excellent marks for that."

2017-04-22

"Love Ms. Elise! She is wonderful with my daughter and welcomes her openly. She communicates all of my daughter's mood changes and works to identify the causes. She truly is concerned for the wellbeing of the children and wants them to be happy, comfortable, and safe all day long. The growth in my daughter has been amazing to watch. Ms. Kenya is also patient and kind and should not go unnoticed."

2017-03-26

"The class was a mess rice all over the floor like animals was eating. Nap blankets was scattered on the floor. Class room in need of paint job. Cabinets chipped. It just looked very unorganized. I understand 2 year old was feeding themselves but the ness was horrible. One child wAs walking over the blankets. Then the administrator started to help the teacher."

2016-10-29

"Love this school! Love the curriculum! Love the teachers and director! They not only treat my one child at the school like their own, but they take the time to get to know my other children and treat them like family."

2016-10-25

2016-09-10

"It's been a great experience. It was hard leaving my infant to go back to work but the teachers and director really put my mind at ease and I know my baby is safe and happy and getting amazing care."

2016-09-08

2016-08-14

"We absolutely love the director, staff, and curriculum. The lack of doors between classrooms was a concern we were willing to live with, although we absolutely did not like that in a 1:10 ratio classroom a single teacher could be responsible for keeping all 10 students accounted for at all times in that scenario. That alone would not keep us from attending, but with the cleanliness issue it made our decision. We absolutely loved the director and her professionalism, she was as good as any director we have experienced thus far. We wish everyone luck and hope those issues are addressed for the future of your school."

2016-08-13

"Everyone was very warm and nice; I don't think this is a good fit for small children because of napping arrangements could be bettered but for older children it would be fine."

2016-07-23

"I enjoy the interaction with the director and staff, and their genuine concern for the well being of my child."

2016-07-16

2016-06-06

"I will not be enrolling my child on this school because it didn't seem very clean and I didn't like that she told me that one of the 3 year old teachers left in the middle of the day."

2016-06-04

"Well to be honest there's a fish that is on the desk and children like to touch it because it is at their level and they are told constantly not to touch it. I feel like if it's such a big concern why do know that not move it where children cannot reach it"

2016-05-03

"I loved the warm welcome I received from the director, first impressions are everything! Above all I felt my child would be safe, treated fairly and equally & happy."

Share La Petite Academy - 5260 Olde Towne Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 5260 Olde Towne Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 5260 Olde Towne Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 5260 Olde Towne Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.