Waukesha, WI USA
    6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    7155@lapetite.com

2017-09-09

"We love La Petite!! We visited a TON of Waukesha daycares, but this one was our favorite. Our son feels the same way and is excited to go to school every day and see his friends and teachers!"

2017-08-19

"Generally I feel comfortable sending my daughter to school here. It is safe and I can tell her teacher cares about her and her learning. Cost would be a limiting factor to sending her full time as well as her siblings. I cant imagine paying $2-3,000 per months for full time care."

2017-08-12

"My oldest is on his third room and set of teachers and my youngest is an infant with a different set of teachers than my oldest had. I am consistently impressed and thankful for the genuine care that the teachers display towards my kids. My kids constantly come home and can show me something new they've learned in school. I get great downloads from the teachers during pick-up about what they did during the day and the activities that the kids get to participate in are exceptional. Overall a great experience for my kids and a reassuring one for me."

2017-07-15

"Nearly all of the experiences with this school have been wonderful. There have been times when information hasn't been shared between teachers during shift changes and therefore information is not shared with us (child in different clothes, extra bottle fed but not logged) but it doesn't happen often and is an understandable part of having your child in a daycare facility. Our child is happy when we drop them off and happy when we pick them up. We have been very happy with our experience."

2017-04-07

"I have loved La Petite since my daughter started. I chose to move her from the daycare she was at for three years and within the first week my daughter progressed with her learning more then ever. It's always a welcoming experience during drop off as well as pick up. I would recommend La Petite to anyone because between the amazing teachers/staff/curriculum I am very satisfied that this daycare is truly what helped me daughter progress in her learning."

2017-03-23

"I thought Kerrie was very warm and knowledgeable. The school seemed very safe and I like that the ages are broken up, even on the playground. The fact that electronics are not a big part of the day for a child is huge plus in my book! Overall I really like this school and my tour experience."

2017-03-18

"My child loves attending this school, he is always in a good mood when I pick him up. I love the updates throughout the day so I know what his day has been like. Also the teachers are great, very friendly and take great interest in the kids! Very impressed with this center as compared to others in the area."

2017-03-11

2016-08-06

"Our son loves his teachers: Tami, Lisa and Martha and talks about them everyday! My husband and I noticed significant development in our son after he started attending La Petite. We also like that La Petite exposes our son to experiences and learning activities that he wouldn't otherwise have. We are so pleased with our decision to enroll our son in La Petite -- just wish we would have done it sooner!"

2016-07-30

2016-07-30

"Overall a great daycare! We call it school since our daughter seems to learn a lot. She loves her teachers and friends and now she looks forward to going a few days per week! It is easier for me to go to work knowing that she is safe, having fun, and taken care of while I'm not with her. The email updates every day are appreciated and I like that you are flexible with my work schedule. Thank you for taking such good care of my daughter! She is everything to me and I know I can trust your facility!"

2016-07-23

2016-07-09

"Our experience has been great. The teachers in the two rooms my child has experienced are all wonderful. I feel confident in their competence and genuine care for my child. Its very reassuring to have this level of care for my child when I am not around. I tell everyone I know about how great things are here."

2016-07-02

2016-05-15

"Very welcoming and informative."

Share La Petite Academy - 1821 Woodburn Rd.'s store rating

La Petite Academy - 1821 Woodburn Rd. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1821 Woodburn Rd. is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1821 Woodburn Rd. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.