Washington, DC USA
    1-202-986-6121
    7122@lapetite.com
    1-202-986-5738

2017-09-23

"My child's relationship with the teachers and its proximity to my job are the main reasons for staying right now. I think we need a school with a more robust curriculum, which we will be looking for."

2017-09-11

:( - Goodluck if your child attends

"Well, I made an appt for a tour, got some info over the phone(tuition price, part-time availability for an infant). I go in for my tour and the info I received over the phone is incorrect ( I wouldnt have made the trip had I known the correct info) and the tuition for there facility is too high for what it looks like(renovate then charge $508/week)! On the way in I saw a child ride backwards on his tricycle hitting his head on the gate and started crying. There were two adults outside and no one ran to tend to the little boy (why was no one paying attention), glad that wasn't my child! If you want a parent to pay these extremely high tuition prices then make sure your staff is looking after our children, after all that is what we pay you to do."

2017-08-12

"The teachers and staff are amazing. We were especially fond of the previous assistant director."

2017-08-12

"The teachers are the best asset that I have seen in the 2 classrooms we have been a part of. We are very happy with them and recommend the school"

2017-07-01

"We were Happy at this location at first but for the reasons detailed above we are currently very unhappy. We do not want to disrupt his education by changing schools but we are looking at other options. Jessica has been unhelpful and unapologetic about the concerns we have raised. And Tiffany has been rude spiteful and unkind."

2017-06-24

"my teachers are great but not sure the curriculum is being implemented. the room is too hot and that is unsafe. they need new toys, many are old. staff morale seems quite low in general with several staff being seen acting unprofessionally."

2017-06-17

"see comment to question 39.2 above"

2017-06-03

"overall EXTEMELY positive. staff is great - very caring and nuturing, but would like more education, STEM or STEAM acitivities, less sweet snacks and more healthy options"

2017-03-11

"Our initial tour was toward the end of the day when many of the parents were picking up their children. We were able to see the close-knit relationships between staff and families. All of the staff were very friendly and had personal details about each child to share with the parents as they came in. The tour was very informative and we were encouraged to ask questions and take as much time as we wanted during the tour. We felt very comfortable during the tour and plan reserve a spot for our child in the fall."

2017-03-04

"La Petite has been wonderful! The teachers and staff are attentive and engaging. I am constantly amazed at how orderly, yet still nurturing, the infant room is! The Precious Status app is great, and the teachers do a good job communicating any problems, observations, and advances. I feel completely comfortable leaving my baby with them everyday!"

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"Overall, I feel this is an average facility. The quality provided is not up to the level I would expect at the amount paid compared to other schools in the area. The majority of the teachers are genuinely interested in the well-being and development of the kids, but it's clear that some additional training is needed for the staff. My child enjoys going to school here so I don't want to remove my child, but I need to make the best decision and provide my child with the best opportunities for being prepared for entering school."

2017-02-15

"I was happy with the tour and the school. However, I was not happy that the information provided to me during my initial call to the 800 number was so inaccurate based on the actual information of the school. I was told when I called the 800 number that I could enroll my infant part-time (turns out that the school only offers full-time care for infants), that there was a wait list for infants but would generally have an opening within a month (the director indicated that this would not be the case), and that there was no registration fee or fee to be put on the wait list (there's actually a $160 fee). The tour was great and the school very nice, but in the end I was hugely disappointed with the misinformation provided to me over the phone."

2017-02-11

2016-12-24

"Great! The staff are very friendly. The food is varied and healthy. I love the activities that my son gets to engage in, and I can see him learning and becoming more social and improving in so many areas. I have recommended the school to many friends."

Share La Petite Academy - 1 Michigan Ave. N.W.'s store rating

La Petite Academy - 1 Michigan Ave. N.W. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1 Michigan Ave. N.W. is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1 Michigan Ave. N.W. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.