Stores > La Petite Academy - 261 W Stanley Ave

6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
      1-805-652-0917
      7209@lapetite.com
      1-805-652-0917

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 261 W Stanley Ave by clicking a star below.

2017-07-01

"Love my son's teacher! She is great - Ms. Monica. Kids are great too. and I like the director, very friendly!"

2017-02-06

"The four went well and I was given all the information I needed. I look forward to enrolling my child very soon"

2017-01-14

"Wonderful caring staff, teachers and Director. My son enjoys coming to school and I feel confident in his having a great experience each day he is there. Thank you."

2017-01-07

2016-10-01

"I am very appreciative of the teachers/staff at La Petite Academy in Ventura. I couldn't survive as a single mom without their help."

2016-09-24

2016-04-23

"Teachers are friendly and good at what they do. Classroom transitions could be more gradual, and parents could use a tour of the new room along with a meeting for them and the new teachers."

2016-04-09

"La Petite has wonderful teachers and staff. They are caring about my child's individual needs and they encourage him to interact with his peers in a positive and academic manner. The Ventura location (Stanley Ave.) is excellent and we would recommend them 100%."

2016-02-03

"We love La Petite ??“ we are first time parents and both work full time, so finding a daycare that our son thrived in was essential! Our teacher and school staff are always so friendly and responsive. We could not imagine Wesley at a different location and look forward to seeing his continued growth and development."

2015-08-24

"I I love the director Gabriela always very friendly with a smile on her face . Willing to help with any concerns I have"

Share La Petite Academy - 261 W Stanley Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 261 W Stanley Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 261 W Stanley Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 261 W Stanley Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.