Valrico, FL USA
    1-813-684-3796
    7397@lapetite.com
    1-813-684-3528

2017-04-07

"My only concern is that my child gets sick almost constantly. I wonder if things (toys) could be cleaned more frequently."

2017-04-07

"Majority of staff look like they do not enjoy their work."

2017-03-18

"I am very thankful for our two's teacher. My son is struggling adjusting and she is very sweet to him."

2017-03-18

"One of my children has encountered several problems instigated by other children, and have been fully blamed for the outcome of each situation. If this school was better organized and employed better quality teachers,it would eliminate many issues in the classrooms. One time I walked in on a boy who had my son by his throat and pinned my son up against the wall. I let the director know on the way out and she barely had any reaction and just looked at my son as if it was his fault. These people not are aware of what's going on, therefore make assuming judgements to handle issues that arise, in which my son always seems to be the scapegoat. Kim Sewell is also an awful influence. While bragging to me about all of her years of child care experience, she told my very upset son that he could do whatever he wanted as soon as he turns 18. My son will still be attending high school at the age of 18. And he has not stopped bringing this up since the woman said this. This has caused issues."

2017-03-18

"the staff at 7397 are wonderful"

2017-03-11

2017-03-11

"the staff at 7397 are wonderful"

2017-03-04

"I really love this school. The director, Holly, is the best. Sometimes the teachers switch around a bit but thats understandable. My daughter enjoys going to daycare and she learns new things everyday!"

2017-02-25

2017-01-04

"This school has a reputation for being patient and kind to children when they need it most and the prices are excellent for the area."

2016-09-08

"Overall, I have been very happy with the school. It has been important to remember that the school cannot control the other parents that have their children enrolled. Any issues I have had normally going back to the other parents and now the staff."

2016-08-28

"ms.holly is wonderful and so sincere!"

2016-08-27

2016-06-18

"Overall very happy with the school and glad we found them."

2016-04-09

"The staff members are very dedicated and professional - that's why my child goes here."

Share La Petite Academy - 1011 Greenhollow Lane's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1011 Greenhollow Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1011 Greenhollow Lane is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1011 Greenhollow Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.