Tucson, AZ USA
    1-520-733-9182
    7186@lapetite.com
    1-520-298-9203

2017-08-18

"I enjoyed the tour. Several other schools seemed a little put out that they couldn't do their normal duties while they were talking to me. This person was friendly and personable and seemed like she wanted my child there, vs. just upset that I was messing up her routine."

2017-08-12

"I love La Petite at Sarnoff so much. I love the daily email's with pictures of my daughter playing with friends or sound asleep. I love how she comes home with songs about manners. I love the staff so much. They are sincere and genuine. The schedule and their attention to getting them kindergarten- ready is what makes this daycare the whole package. They even wash the napping blankets! Such huge help to me!:)"

2017-07-22

"That Skyler would gain better kknowledge of her"

2017-06-21

"When we called the 800 number, I was quoted a $165/week rate for my 1 year old. When we arrived, we found out the rate was actually $217- that's a $50 difference! My husband and I were not as worried about it, as during the tour we knew that we didn't want to enroll our child. Although the teacher we toured with seemed to be good to the children, she seemed short and rude to the other employees which we didn't feel was professional. We also didn't receive any information to take with us, which helped make the decision easier to us to not bring our child to this school."

2017-03-25

"Been going there since my oldest was 8 weeks old and it's been great!"

2017-01-21

"The teachers and director are amazing, kind, and loving people! I feel safe leaving my children with them."

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"Thank you for partnering with me to parent my son! Together we are helping him grow into a good man"

2016-12-17

2016-11-12

"MY DAUGHTER AND I LOVE THIS SCHOOL IF THERE'S EVER AN ISSUE THE DIRECTOR TAKES CARE OF IT ASAP."

2016-11-05

2016-06-16

"The director was in a hurry for some reason and rushed the tour. She was on the phone for the most part. The area we were shown had kids yelling and hitting each other while the teacher just smiled and stood there. Overall very unprofessional and we will not be sending our child here."

2016-02-03

"I love this school; not just this program but especially this location. Thank you for helping my son thrive."

2016-02-03

"The staff is friendly, kind and nurturing to my children. They know them well and make them and I feel special. I feel safe knowing they are in their care!"

2016-02-03

"The need to take my son to La Petite was only for one month, due to a job assignment (for parents) lasting only this long. The care given to him was excellent and my son loved it there! He had fun, learned a lot and made friends in that very short period of time. We thank you very much for the outstanding care and service provided to us as a family. All interactions with Director and staff were excellent. Thanks again!"

Share La Petite Academy - 1155 N. Sarnoff's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1155 N. Sarnoff is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1155 N. Sarnoff is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1155 N. Sarnoff participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.