Tucson, AZ USA
    1-520-323-0471
    7183@lapetite.com
    1-520-795-6781

2017-08-12

"Nice clean school, nice teachers and director, kids are happy and learning"

2017-06-03

"It has mostly been good. The teachers truly care about my daughter's well-being.My daughter has gotten diaper rashes there, not due to the fault of the teachers, but we may decide to go somewhere where she responds better to the diapers and epes provided. Additional, I don't like the change made that we can't get reimbursed for days not used."

2017-03-25

"I have no concerns at this time. Very satisfied with services. My child has improved a lot since i enrolled him. Thank you."

2017-03-18

"Wonderful friendly staff! My Daughter loves going to her new school as we call it. Cant wait to see how much more she progresses as the time goes on!"

2017-03-11

2017-02-26

"Misty, the director of the school, gave us our tour and did an amazing job and definitely answered any and every question that I had."

2016-10-01

"Generally speaking, it is a very welcoming and enthusiastic school. Directors are always kind and willing to listen and share children's experiences."

2016-09-24

2016-03-05

"We love La Petite!! My daughter has been there since age 1, now she is 5 & definitely enjoying her stay there. She made a lots of friends. Staff is very friendly. I couldn't think of a different place for my newborn. He joined a only 6 weeks of age & I cannot be happier with the care both of them get. I recommended the place to 3 of my friends & all of them joined. Keep up the good work!!"

2016-02-03

"When going in for a tour we peeked into the newborn room where some babies were playing some being comforted by staff and others sound asleep. We went on to the one year old room where my daughter would be , and it was nap time but my daughter felt so comfortable she wouldn't leave the room ! this was an excellent experience for us because she's never stayed with strangers, but she felt that she could and it showed ! We left her for a free day, and picked her up two hours after arriving , she loved it ! Great facility, definitely found a trusting, warm daycare for our daughter !"

2015-09-14

"My child seems to be happy when we drop him off. Teachers/staff are always pleasant to talk to. I wish I knew more about what they work on with the kids during the day. Parking lot is small and staff parks in front, so parents have to park way in back and becomes inconvenient. Overall, I am pleased my child likes it there. I would just like to know more about the curriculum."

Share La Petite Academy - 1935 E Fort Lowell Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1935 E Fort Lowell Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1935 E Fort Lowell Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1935 E Fort Lowell Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.