Towson, MD USA
    1-410-828-6735
    7063@lapetite.com
    1-410-828-4386

2017-08-26

"We love La Petite. The summer programs have been a ton of fun for our son. He has been making friends, learning every day, and has recently even learned to use the big boy potty on a consistent basis. We are very pleased with our experience at La Petite."

2017-08-21

"My tour guide was very pleasant and kind, even though she was unaware of my scheduled appointment. It would have been nice if she knew what spaces they had available before hand, since I ended up being turned away after the tour. There is a lack of communication between the 800/877 numbers and the individual locations."

2017-07-25

"The place was beautiful and I would love to enroll my child however I am only interested in part time or flex care options which is not offered."

2017-03-18

"My childs teachers are warm and inviting. I know she is in good hands at school, and with her teachers. She is only 3 months, but is making strides in her motor functions, and I know that her teachers should get alot of credit for that."

2017-03-11

2016-10-29

"I have three children who attend this school, my 4-year-old daughter, 2-year-old son, and 6-month-old daughter. We've been a La Petite family for three-and-a-half years. I am continually amazed at the energy the teachers have to be warm, welcoming, and loving to the children every single day. There isn't a day I can recall that I was met with a bad mood from someone. I also remain impressed by the variety of educational activities the children engage in on a daily basis. The activities are so creative and really teach my little ones so much. The children also gain so much social development interacting with friends and learning to help one another. They love going, and have started to cry when they have to leave their friends and teachers at the end of the day! We will be sorry when our children graduate and move on to regular school."

2016-10-25

2016-10-01

"The teachers for the most part have been great. Both of my kids love coming to la petite."

2016-09-24

2016-09-08

"We toured two other schools that were slightly less in cost and closer to my work, but the welcome that we received and the engagement of the classroom teacher as well as others we came into contact with at La petite academy far surpassed that of the other schools. Everyone seemed happy to be there and like they truly enjoyed their job. I just couldn't imagine enrolling my son in a school where no one smiled. Needless to say we have decided that La Petite with the structured curriculum and warm staff is the perfect school for our son."

2016-04-09

"I was very nervous about my child starting daycare as an infant. But I started becoming comfortable with it within a few weeks of starting at La Petite. The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to taking care of my child. They are genuinely caring. The activities they do with my child are certainly nice and helpful for her development, but they would mean nothing if the teachers were not so nurturing and loving."

2016-04-09

"I could not design a better school or pick better teachers not only for my Daughter but for her Dad and me!! I am so glad Charley has been a part of this awesome community."

2016-03-12

"The tour was wonderful. The staff and building exceeded my expectations. Everything I saw reflected my idea of the perfect day care environment."

2016-02-03

"facility felt a little cramped, would've liked to receive more materials, references, etc. Also got several confirmation calls vs just one, and then they weren't really expecting us."

2016-02-03

"Overall we have been consistently thrilled with La Petite. We lucked out by choosing La Petite early on for our first daughter when we didn't really fully know all the benefits we'd get from being a part of the La Petite family. Our daughter, now 3, has excelled there both socially and academically. We are constantly amazed at the things she says and learns. Our son has been there less than a year but already fits right in. Drop offs are a breeze. We truly feel at home at La Petite and have such peace of mind knowing our children are with such loving and caring teachers. We could not ask for a better place!"

Share La Petite Academy - 6701 N. Charles St's store rating

La Petite Academy - 6701 N. Charles St is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 6701 N. Charles St is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 6701 N. Charles St participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.