Tampa, FL USA
    1-813-968-9655
    7407@lapetite.com
    1-813-962-4922

2017-08-18

"The tour itself was great, and the day care seems pretty great as well."

2017-07-22

"excellent -very knowledgeable about the programs and stages of development an 8month will go through. Always addressing my granddaughter Abigail by her name."

2017-06-15

"Walking in and seeing genuine smiles and greeted. My daughter didn't want to leave."

2017-06-10

"This La Petite location is a good place for your children's learning and day care activities. In general, I am happy with the school. The school director Maria does a great job! On the other hand, this location is small and it feels crowded inside. We would like learning domain updates via precioustatus daily. Teachers should be able to control children's foul language and actions better as I have observed children using foul language towards each other, especially morning time. It seems that there is a chaos in some classes in the morning. The school either needs more teachers, better teachers or less children to improve overall quality. I have best experience with teachers Vickie Luna and Danielle Betz who can be role model teachers. Overall, I rate this La Petite school 7 out of 10."

2017-04-07

"Very loving, caring and strong core curriculum."

2017-04-07

"Good Manners , Curriculum and ability to be/grow around kids there age"

2017-03-18

"I was recommended by my co-worker who had 2 children enrolled. As a first time mother who is also working full time, I feel my child is in a very safe and loving environment. I feel comfortable knowing he will be taken care of when I drop him off. I am always greeted with a warm smile. I recently had a concern and addressed it with a care taker, she followed up with me the next day. to advised they are fulfilling my request."

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"My experience has been great. The director Ms Maria and and assistant director Veronica are absolutely amazing. They are very friendly and truly care for the kids enroll and have much respect for the families of the children. Whenever I have a question or a concern they always take the time to speak with me. They are very friendly and make sure the parents are aware of what's going on with their children and the school. The teachers are always willing to take a few min to speak with my about how my daughter day went and her progression within the class. I am very happy with this particular facility over all. I wish the tuition wasn't so expensive. I am a single mother on a fixed income and also drive 9 miles one way for her to attend this specific school bc of the recommendation as well as the satisfactory I've received. I could easily place her in a closer/cheaper location however my child's saftey and education is what's most vital to me"

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"Love the app, but would appreciate more pictures."

2017-02-11

"Love the app, but would appreciate more pictures."

2017-02-04

"We love this school. The compassion and empathy of the teachers, the friendliness of the director and teachers."

2017-01-28

2017-01-21

"Overall my experience has been a positive one. I will say that there is one teacher in another area who I used to hear yelling at the children on a daily basis as I was dropping off/picking up my child in another area of the childcare facility. It worries me for when my child moves to the next class that this person will be their teacher."

Share La Petite Academy - 15707 Mapledale Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 15707 Mapledale Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 15707 Mapledale Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 15707 Mapledale Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.