Stores > La Petite Academy - 521 N St Joseph Street

1-574-234-7109
      1-574-234-8465
      7026@lapetite.com
      1-574-234-7109

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 521 N St Joseph Street by clicking a star below.

2017-08-19

"In general I would have to recommend LaPetite. My son has had a great time here thus far and you can really tell the difference it's made on him in comparison to other kids his age who haven't been to a structured day care like this one (and by structured I don't mean classroom-style, but more deliberately planned out throughout the day than a simple free-for-all). I have recommended it to my peers who've sought daycare in the area and will continue to do so."

2017-08-12

"In general, I have been happy with the childcare provided. I have noticed over the years that there has been a higher turn-over of staff which affects the quality of consistent care given to my children. There have been times when I haven not known the person in charge of my child and no introduction was made (by the staff member or school). I do love the addition of using precious status for providing information, pictures, etc for my child but I also feel like it could be used MORE (like to remind parents of special days - sprinkler day, spirit days). I also think that the pre-K curriculum could have a better focus on kindergarten preparedness (learning/writing ALL letters and sounds, beginning sight works, beginning math)."

2017-08-12

"This Lapetite Academy location has always been friendly and loving towards our child and our family. We wouldn't want our child anywhere else!"

2017-06-17

"It's an excellent school and my family is very happy here. I do believe the teachers in the infant rooms should be able to wear jeans. It's hard work being up and down all day with young babies and seems unhelpful. When I first visited this daycare school I was surprised they wore dress pants and was concerned that they wouldn't get down on the child's level and play."

2017-06-03

"I think overall it has been positive but have not gotten much feedback from the staff about how they are doing. Really only had feedback that has been negative. Have not gotten any feedback with good days on he had a bad day."

2017-05-20

"I really love La Petite Academy! My chikdren are very much loved, and well cared for. I am treated respectfully, & have no complaints."

2017-04-07

"this school feels very safe, teachers are great, precious status tool is very nice"

2017-02-18

"We feel like the staff and director really knows our family. They know our kids well and genuinely care about them."

2017-02-11

2017-01-21

"Overall the school is not that bad on my days off work I prefer not to bring her because to me the child ratio per teacher seems to be a bit much which causes staff to feel more rushed overwhelmed and frustrated and also more germs among children..I personally don't think parents should bring their children in when they are very very sick because it will minimize germs and bacteria...."

2017-01-14

2017-01-14

"It's been great until my child was moved into their current room because the teachers behaviors scare me."

2017-01-07

2016-09-17

"This was the first daycare that I've toured and I was blown away! This facility seems absolutely amazing and I would love to have my children here."

2016-08-26

"I was very pleased with my tour, the information given during the tour. The genuine concern for my children, & the frindlinesd exceeded my expectations."

Share La Petite Academy - 521 N St Joseph Street's store rating

La Petite Academy - 521 N St Joseph Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 521 N St Joseph Street is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 521 N St Joseph Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,486 merchant members.