Stores > La Petite Academy - 1203 Charles Road

1-704-482-6819
      1-704-482-4170
      7473@lapetite.com
      1-704-482-6819

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1203 Charles Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"It has been a wonderful experience I couldn't be happier with a daycare"

2017-09-09

"Overall my grandchild has learned a lot. Some of the teachers are not as friendly. On several occasion have overheard teachers yelling at kids in the classroom especially in morning. My husband and daughter have experienced the same thing. I know they have a hard job and it takes patience and understanding but at the same time presentation is the key. Someone could easily misunderstand the situation."

2017-07-07

"I was very happy with the Director and the tour!"

2017-03-25

"I have had absolutely no issues with my sons school. Staff is always very friendly and attentive. Every single person there has a genuine love for what they do. We enjoy the school and have no plans of leaving."

2017-02-28

"The Director was very knowledgeable, professional, and sincere."

2017-02-23

"The tour was great. Very informative, and very thorough. All of my questions were answered immediately. I'm very excited for my son to start school here."

2016-12-14

"I couldn't be happier with the tour I received! I found everything I was looking for and more in a daycare!"

2016-10-25

"Ms. Jill and the staff in the infant room is excellent and I feel safe and comfortable leaving my daughter in their care every day."

2016-10-15

2016-08-06

"Very good. Just started in June taking our daughter there. It was adjustment for both of us. Staff was great helping us with the transition. First time she has been in daycare."

2016-07-30

2016-05-07

"The staff has been amazing. I can text or call them on weekends or at night and they always answer me back. I can send a pic of my child and they are excited and glad to be a part of my child's life. I love the fact that my child loves being at this daycare. Some days she does t want to go home she wants to stay and play. It makes me feel good that my child is happy while she is away from me."

2016-04-09

"Wonderful and the infant teachers have been my favorite"

Share La Petite Academy - 1203 Charles Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1203 Charles Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1203 Charles Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1203 Charles Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,459 merchant members.