Stores > La Petite Academy - 28041 Seco Canyon

1-661-297-0977
      1-661-297-7727
      7206@lapetite.com
      1-661-297-0977

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 28041 Seco Canyon by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"The Assistant Director did my tour, she was very friendly and helpful."

2017-07-22

"Beyond my expectation. Eased the anxiety of my babies starting to branch of in the new chapter of school. Truly feel comfortable and my children will be safe. Can not wait to start"

2017-07-01

"The staff and teachers at this school are the best I've ever encountered!! They are all amazing and helpful and my kids look forward to going every day!"

2017-05-27

"Director was friendly, relatable, and sensitive to my situation and needs. I enrolled in the school right away!"

2017-05-19

"First impression of the front office isn't great. It looks and feels over crowded, messy with storage of boxes right in the entry. The entire place could use some help. The locked gate to the toddler area uses a blue clip to keep it closed - not very impressed. The infant area has foam play squares on the floor that look very dirty. There was an infant on her tummy on those and it made me cringe. I probably wouldn't send my infant there based on the unclean, cluttered feeling. On the other hand, i am sending my toddler as she warmed up to the nice teachers quickly and she has a couple friends she's familiar with transitioning there as well. Those two needs trumped my cluttered/outdated gate concerns for now...but her first month there we will definitely be ultra attentive as to whether it's a good fit for her/if we will stay. The place could really benefit from some tidying and updating to match the great first impression I received from the teachers."

2017-04-29

"the staff is great. they are very helpful."

2017-04-22

"We love the school,teachers,curriculum, food, friendly atmosphere. Can take a little more extra care on the cleanliness part to make it 100% satisfaction."

2017-04-12

"Sam was very welcoming - she alone made me consider the school"

2017-04-07

"Wonderful experience! Samantha and her staff have been so kind and nurturing. I love the app they use to send me photos of my son during the day. It really makes it feel involved in his day. The staff are all so friendly and truly care about the kids. Thank you LPA!"

2017-03-01

"My husband and I really enjoyed our visit to La Petite. We were glad to hear the toddlers progrma had a set schedule and ciriculum. Our tour was done by the a academy director Samantha Scalise who was very professional and answered all our questions and then some. The facility was maintained and seemed very secure. All in all La Petite is definitely our number one choice at this time."

2017-01-08

"I was relieved to be greeted by such an enthusiastic director and although we are early in the decision making phase, the school gets top marks!"

2017-01-07

"The school is not doing well - from cleanliness and cozyness to the teachers who are too slow and overweight to be able to handle kids."

2016-12-01

"The tour went very well and I was very pleased with what I saw, I was a little hesitant in enrolling my child at this school but I really liked what I saw, my son has not been in any daycare or school prior to this tour so I was not sure the questions to ask but I felt most things were answered without me asking. However I do wish there was a schedule in writing that I could have gotten for the breakfast/snack/lunch schedule as well as the different activities and nap times, it was discussed but I cannot remember the times and that will help me decide on the hours / days I will enroll my son for. Overall Miss Sam gave a very nice/informative tour."

2016-11-26

"Overall, we are extremely satisfied with the experience."

2016-11-19

"Overall, we are extremely satisfied with the experience."

Share La Petite Academy - 28041 Seco Canyon's store rating

La Petite Academy - 28041 Seco Canyon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 28041 Seco Canyon is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 28041 Seco Canyon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.